I wrote this email today to someone close to me, who was having a "melt down moment"

I wanted to share this link about the above astrological alignment happening right now. Please note, this transit affects everyone on this planet, and not necessary related to anyone’s birth chart. These are the actual positions of Pluto and Uranus, and they are making an exact square aspect (a 90 degree angle).  Uranus is sort of a radical "out-with-the-old-in-with-the new-very-revolutionary-new-thinking" kind of a planet, and Pluto, planet of transformation, (symbolic) death and re-birth, just to give you a better idea of the dynamic between these two planets, and how powerful they are. 

So yeah, so many people, just about everyone I know, is going through so many changes and/or challenges in their daily lives. Change can feel scary because  the status quo is no more,  and with Pluto and Uranus making a square in Cardinal signs ( Capricorn and Aires) on top of it, lot of stuff in happening in the world right now, everywhere, in every level. Feels like it's almost busting out in seams in order to make room for the new :)

This, in my opinion, is just a continuation and culmination of what the movements in the 60's started, when Pluto and Uranus were conjunct. The global "re-awakening" which is happening today, wasn't possible back then because we were not ready yet. 

Now, we are basking in the Light of the Internet (which by the way, is ruled by Uranus, which also equals the Age of Aquarius, as Aquarius is ruled by Uranus also), information and idea exchanges happen instantly and in virtual time around the world! I have always blessed the Internet ,because I feel for me, it's an access to a huge free library of knowledge, and I am a sponge for knowledge, only because of my innate curiosity and hunger to learn for the sake of just knowing. 

I have been going through very heavy Uranus and Pluto transits, in my natal chart, on top of these general aspects, so yeah, it's been "very interesting" to say the least, these past few years, and some may think I'm totally off the wall, maybe, but I also have purged so much old, and unnecessary, and at the end, I have, and still am, changing for the better, which is essentially the whole idea of these transits. When it's happening, it feels like growing pains that won't go away until one changes or recognizes the change that must take place. It's a process, to say the least.

http://astrodynamics.net/astrologicalmusings/tag/uranus-square-pluto/

If you have any questions, pls ask me. One of the most important purposes of Astrology, is to make one aware of what is going on, and then it will be easier to adjust accordingly. It is should never be used to raise any fears! In the midst of something that may sound very complicated and difficult, there's always benevolent transits going on as well, to help out during heavy transitions, always. That's how I've been able to deal with my personal transits with Pluto and Uranus.

<3<3<3

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I've been involved with astrology for about 25 years years now, and what I notice with squares between trans-Mars planets is that it is a technical conflict between the energies and/or symbols ruled by the planets involved with the square and that such conflicts must be resolved in some way. Uranus rules innovation, science (and shocks to what one perceives at "scientifically solid"), changes to ones ideas and aspirations (sometimes via events one can do nothing about), the future, and yes, revolution. Pluto rules transformation via crisis, as well as aspects and intentions beneath the surface of individuals personalities that make up desires, sense of purpose, and how one controls their own actions and aspirations to seek what they desire in life (and yes, sometimes the seeking of methods to allow one control others in this process. This includes the occult, sexual activity, psychology, financial resources, and what one "perceives" as financial resources). I suspect that the square between Uranus and Pluto will result in revolutionary changes affecting what one considers to be their sense of power and purpose, and this definitly includes ideas of science held to be solid, financial systems, and systems of trade. This may have violent overtones, because many people in high levels of power have obsessive compulsory control issues due to their sociopathic nature (that allowed them to get in such high level positions of power) and making changes that will affect their financial position (due to failures or challenges of perceived solid financial resources) will force such sociopaths to react violently. Most of us are comfortable with the past, whether or not it is good for us. And this square is going to expose what has not been good for us, and I think this will definitly include our perceptions of finance and science (i.e. I think there will be discoveries that allow defying of laws of gravity as a good possibility). Plutonian financial systems may get really rocked since most of these are currently based on central banking fraud (i.e. Federal Reserve, Bank of England), pretty pieces of "easy to create" paper money that are declared to be items of value (by entities wielding powerful armies and weapons), and methods created by very smart individuals that attempt to create value by disguising such value with excessive methods of calculations and definitions (i.e. derivatives), as opposed to tangible items recognized for immediate needs. Expect revolutionary change and transformation after 2012. Best, Malcolm 

• perhaps you can answer this.  since there are several objects in our solar system larger than pluto in both the asteroid belt and the outer fringe objects, and since astrology is all based on the planets influencing us, how is pluto still relevant? why has astrology not adopted the other objects? it seems like the planets are not the reason.  yes virgos are virgos and pisces are piseces generally, but since we have discovered the truth of our solar system we have to re-evaluate the validity of the planets being the reasn for people fitting into these general categories so well.  the native north americans have a similar astrology system but it is based on animals not planets, yet with the same general traits for the different signs, and still divided into the same solstice/equinoxal divisions as the astrology tables.

• I don't think the size of a planet matters, I think it's speed and the sign it is transiting through. It is for this reason that transits of the Moon (unless in combination with slow moving planets) do not have profound effects on individuals. Also note that days during which Mercury goes direct or retrograde have profound impacts on communications and travel all over the planet.

I have come to believe that orbiting planets form unique "shells" around the Sun, something like electrons in modern chemistry (note that modern chemistry no longer views electrons as tiny specks revolving around a nucleus, but rather as shells with unusual shapes (i.e. "dumbell," sphere, egg, etc.)). I also suspect that the gas-based Sun seems to act as a "lens," and when placed in a certain sign (or has another planet behind it or has an important star or star system behind it (and both are facing the Earth)), the Sun "magnifies" or brings forth certain energies of that sign, star(s), or planet(s) that affect personality. Solstices and equinox days do have effects based on the position of the Sun in relationship with the Earth's equator, and I notice animals and plants seem to react around these times. Because native americans were in tune with the harmony of animals and plants (and modern man definitly needs to be), I suspect that native americans took cues and hints from mother nature reacting to such solar involvement, rather than looking to the solar involvement itself. 

It is interesting to note that 2012 is the year our solar system (which revolves within our milky way) lines up with the center of our milky way, and this is the basis for the Mayan calendar (and our scientists are still trying to avoid the extraterrestrial-involvement-with-the-Mayans theory; the latest rationale from our scientists for the Mayans figuring out their calendar and its association with our solar systems orbit around the milky way is "lack of involvement with the catholic church" (give me a break)).

Astrology is a craft and not a science, just as quantum mechanics is not a true science (and I get into a lot of debates with that one). Energies at random and in focus have unpredictable outcomes, just as they do in quantum mechanics. But if we understand the meanings behind the energies (and symbols) of planetary (and non-planetary) entities and how such may bring harmony or conflict within ones life based on the understanding of such symbols and/or energies related to such entities, we can make and/or resolve important decisions in our life at the appropriate time based on understanding the possibilities of such energies/symbols involved during specific times. Nobody can predict the future, but we can get a general idea of the possibilities.

"History doesn't always repeat itself, but it rhymes." - Mark Twain

Best, Malcolm      

• well i guess you were the wrong person to ask

also just so you know, the earth is going to be nowhere near the galactic plane this year of for millions more despite what you may have read by channelers.

• NASA recognized John Major Jenkins as not being a "channeler," and Jenkins estimated that the winter solstice alligned with the galactic center of the milky way between the years 1980 and 2016. Your statement of "the earth is nowhere near the galactic plane this year" is simply not true!

• Uranus-Pluto square can be a really nasty transit. It tries to change things at a fundamental level, but in all the wrong ways.

Uranus Square Pluto Transit - AstroTransits
    When transiting Uranus is square your natal Pluto: Sudden and unexpected events, usually at the global scale, are likely to effect a slow but profoun…
    • Every transit, considered "difficult", (the major ones, being squares, oppositions, quinqunxes, and sometimes conjunctions) can and will be as "nasty" as one "lets" them be. Squares symbolize challenge to grow and change, just like quinqunxes are about "adjustment". Without "difficult" aspects in our natal charts, we would not be given the gift to grow as individuals, and life would be quite boring. 

I do disagree with your comment: "…tries to change things", however, in it, lies the question and answer.

In regards to Pluto: Pluto will bring the transformation, it will make one change, whether one wants it or not! Pluto is so powerful that if you try to resist this shift, and try to hold on to the outworn old, and put on a fight against the change, the harder and "nastier" it will be, because at the end, you cannot "fight" Pluto. Pluto will win, always! Instead, recognize it, let it, purge, "die" (metaphorically), and be reborn, like Phoenix rising from the ashes. I would also state that there's no such thing as: "when is a Pluto transit "officially" over?", as with other planetary transits. When would that be?? At 1? 2?

Instead, I will tell you, from my personal experience, with my 5 year journey with Pluto, transiting my Natal ☌☿, and Sat. I can testify, that there's no "over with", with Pluto transits, but "after it". You will never be the same after "it", as Pluto will turn your world as-you-knew-it upside down (but yes, you CAN make this easier on yourself by NOT resisting the chance!), it will make your conscious expand, after you allow the purge, welcome the healing, and start living the beautiful life called "Life after Pluto", without any baggage or negative thought form that held you back -  only what truly serves your purpose as a sentient Being at it's Highest.

Now enter Tra Uranus ▫ Pluto, both in Cardinal Signs, and .

I am always, in general ,excited about Uranus transits. Maybe it's the "pioneering, revolutionary thinking, need for humanitarian service" positive side of . Again, you can make this easier on yourself by accepting the "new". Instantanious new. Living to it's name, in the Age of Aquarius, the messenger, in virtual time, with computers, through communities, and the Internet

No doubt, these are 2 heavy-hitter planets, but all they ask for, is change, now, for the betterment of all. We can make things easier and "work with them", by going with the flow without resisting the new, revolutionary changes.

Again, I can testify to this myself, asis also transiting ▫ my Natal /☿, quin ♃, tri ♄, right now, that it does not have to be all nasty. It is also very exciting, so exciting that somedays I cannot wait for the next to begin, and discover more wonderful things and be even more creative, like I am just beginning to live my life!

<3<3<3

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1511

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
3 hours ago
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
4 hours ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
4 hours ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
5 hours ago
More…