Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Pleiadian Chant – Galactic Frequencies (djFreefall)...By STARSEED

Pleiadian Chant – Galactic Frequencies (djFreefall)

Richard Scott - avatar
 About the author: Richard Scott

Healer. Architect. Intuitive. Creative. Multi-Dimensional. Starseed.
Meditation. Yogi.

Views: 263

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sure lifts your vibes 

really, someone has just made this up I am sure the Pledian do not chant like this if at all

Made up?! We call that "channeling" here.

Of course, this has nothing to do with Pleiadian culture, nor performed by them on a music video. Purely Earth human.

HOWEVER, as I have intimated, elsewhere, all cosmic Humans may use physical voices in recreation and during ceremony, particular to an occasion. As with EVERY SINGLE NATION ON EARTH [and off-world,] singing or chanting is naturally conducted. Likewise, among Plejares peoples, on various planets.

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Maria Szurek liked amparo alvarez's blog post MIKE QUINSEY'S HIGHER SELF MESSAGE -
7 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"Val is of the Human type, as are most Altairians...some are Reptillian hybrids..."
16 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'Mainstream Media Executives Shamed By Donald Trump For Their Brainwashing Lies'
"Cosmic politics is never static and has moved greatly to the Light, since the tensions of the…"
37 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) commented on the blog post 'Mainstream Media Executives Shamed By Donald Trump For Their Brainwashing Lies'
"OK a bout your question.  Val was nogt a part of the 1952 talks.  His 1950 proposal was…"
57 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) commented on the blog post 'Mainstream Media Executives Shamed By Donald Trump For Their Brainwashing Lies'
"Did you not read my book? I send the  text ffree to anyone sends me email address.  I…"
58 minutes ago
Hellen commented on the blog post 'TWIN SOUL ENERGY REPORT: ALLIANCE HAS WON: 2020 YEAR OF DISCLOSURE'
"       Be able to walk through Portals and Stargates and Interdimensional…"
59 minutes ago
Hellen commented on the blog post 'Mainstream Media Executives Shamed By Donald Trump For Their Brainwashing Lies'
"   Amiral Byrd went to north pole twice and so had others and they published books over…"
59 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light'
"Marvellous pro-Brexit speech by Finland MEP; Laura Huhtasaari, on 23rd January, in Brussels....A…"
1 hour ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship