8110231067?profile=originalI know he may not look like much to you, but this is my Grandpa.. And he is very sick.

I found out today he is in hospital.

For the last 3 months he was battling a rare form of cancer in his leg, he went through 6 weeks of radiation therapy, a half an hour session every day. And that has improved. But now he has blood in his stools and he has started throwing up. 3 months ago before all this happened he was always up and about playing with his gadgets, and listening to his music, and doing a great job of getting on with things since his wife fell ill and passed away at the end of 2010.

Right now, he hardly eats, he sleeps alot and is very sickly.

I am not sure if our prayers may help him recover exactly, but I would love to ease his discomfort some. I don't know how much time he has, I am going to visit him in hospital on Monday. Until I can be by his side, I was hoping you all could send out your loving energies for him and also my Mum who has been caring for him for the past year. She is tiring of energy and I know she has her moments to.

Please I ask humbly if you can send a thought their way.

I will be adding a massive prayer tonight and sending my energies out to the World, Mother Gaia and her people, and a special thought to my Mum and Grandpa, and Happy Kelly and her Sons..

Love To You All, May The VIOLET FLAME fill your Hearts dear ACC friends and family. May we ride these waves coming at us strong and use them for the highest good possible for ALL..

Love Always Soulz

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Infinite Love and light healing energies to your Grandpa and to you Rosie.. I will do a meditation tonight for him and for you and all of your family.. he is a beautiful soul and so are you my sister..

with tender Love and compassion and divine healing to him and to you Rosie and your family at this time and always..

4230174_orig.jpg?100?9118491?3157434

• Blessings to you dearest Luke - I'm sensing than in sending your intent in this direction - it creates the opportunity to amplify (even more) your tender Love, compassion & divine healing to Soulz' Grandpa and to all of her family.....

Am actually feeling it here too & am very blessed it took a detour - thank you ;-D

OR......................Oooops, your fingers slipped when typing !

LOVE you dearly and LOVE you too Soulz - HUGE GLORIOUS HUGS are being sent, whenever you should wish for them xxx  0:-)

• YIKES !! .. sorry SOULZ ... sorry sister, I made a mistake in my earlier reply, I just saw it now.. earlier on I saw Rosie made a comment in the sidebar and I just clicked on your post here and went straight to the comments box thinking it was for Rosie.. humble apologies to you my sister..

I send your grandpa all the Love and healing I can and as I mentioned ealier, I will meditate tonight for him, I echo all the kind and loving words of our family here in ACC who are sending their healing to him, may he be in comfort and surrounded in Love always..

and blessings to you Soulz.. always... forever.. I Love you..

Luke.

8113941498?profile=original

8113814271?profile=original
  • Dearest beautiful Soulz,

The GREATEST of LOVE, LIGHT, courage & comfort is sent your way to you & to ALL your family. Whatever is required at this time, has been asked for.

Loving hugs are available any time divine starry sista.. 0:-D 

• Soulz83< I am sending Light and Love to your grampa, mom and to you.  I know how difficult this can be for the families caring for loved ones.  I wish you all peace.....
  • May all the angels in Heaven come to aid and assist you and your family at this time.  Sending all my healing love to you, your mum and your Grandfather.  I also keep Happykelly's son in my prayers.  I feel as though your Grandmother is standing right by him this whole time.  Blessing to all.
  • Love and healing coming to Grandpa and you too, sweetheart......Bless you both, Drekx x

hand2.jpgThis image of Maitreya's hand, when focussed upon, can work miracles...Invoke it's power...

• Sending healing energies to you and your family!  Much Love and confort also.
  • Hi Soulz, I can completely empathize with how you are feeling.  I have been on a roller coaster with my Nana for the past two years, just when we think her time has come she rallies and we continue again until the next time.  I know how draining it can be on the whole family, but love, compassion and for us a great sense of humour sees us through.  When I visited today I was shocked once again at just how frail she looked.  I managed to relieve her latest discomfort by finding her tea cup, I unfortunately couldn't find where her mind had gone while I was at it!!!  Really very sad, but I looked at her and offered such love, compassion for what she is going through and gratitude for the experience she is offering me.  My loving thoughts are will you and your family, know you are loved and I send you a big cuddle. x
  • 8113913671?profile=original

Sending love and support to your family and sending healing energy to your grandfather, and violet flames too.  Praying also for Ayden as well....

Your sister in the light Marique

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, the word ego is often misused and one thinks of the modern psychiatry, in this regard....In reality, it is an apt definition, which derives from the Latin; "I." We can suggest the "I AM." So, the esotericist views the word differently to the…"
1 hour ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"and if the Ego is the soul, what about some oriental teachings that require to overcome the Ego?"
1 hour ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"amazing, thank you friend!"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, this Solarian transformation will always invoke the Hermetic axiom, in practice, which states; "AS ABOVE, SO BELOW...!!" The vast fleets of Elohim, time lords, GFL fleets, Arch-angels, et al, will be spiritually activated by Lord Surea, to the…"
1 hour ago
"great to hear that Drekx and I applaud to you Movella, one day I will understand the significance of that, thank you

How long will it take for the Elohim to restore Solaris' Planetary System, with all the changes that will be accomplished, Drekx?"
2 hours ago
"Yes, and this Sirian resonance for Solarian evolution, is enhanced by Earth's ascension, plus the new/old planetary system and corrections made to rotations and orientations, oxygen atmospheres on four planets, waterworlds on four planets, revised…"
2 hours ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Ok thanks for that. So we can view Solaris and Sirius B as one body. I know that we will be moved closer to Sirius B at some point according to Shel."
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
2 hours ago
More…