Please help me!

8110419476?profile=original

Something very unpleasant just happened. It was like someone stood behind me and strangled me, despite the fact that noone did. Allmost the same thing happened to me yesterday, but that time I got allmost like an heartache or something. Could it be prediction or something? Take a look at the picture and tell me what you see and please be honest. No rude comments though.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• When i was in my youth i met a woman who said she had been sexually assaulted by a "ghost" several times,  it was quite violent she said.  perhaps you had a similar encounter.

I am not saying it was a ghost, there are several differnt theories on what ghosts and poltergeists and other such things may be.  the events happen though no matter what you call the reason.  unfortunately i cannot remember how she had it stop.  but i would suggest looking into ghosts poltergeists and other similar avenues for things you could do to protect yourself.  if you are a love and lighter who meditates daily etcetc then this should be good indication for you that it doesnt really protect you from these sorts of things.

And to be quite clear i am not happy this happened to you and i wish noone had to experience this sort of thing.

• Can I use The mantra together with My rosary?
  • keep close check on your thoughts...think really good things...you are thinking not so good about yourself and that attracts negative forces.  if you feel negative forces on you again speak with authority telling it to leave your property and don't come back.  every night and morning ground yourself in love.  sweet thing learn to love yourself...you are divine.  negative people around you are not good...help them or stay away from them.  much sweet peace and love to you.

• 8114375099?profile=original8114375470?profile=original

I managed to find out what it was. It is the spirit of one of the daughters who used to live on the old farm which lays next to my work. Her intent where not to scare me she just wants me to know what happened to her. I feel like there is something with her throat but I am not sure cause I have not found her in some books yet. I will go and look at the local library and see if I can find something about her there. There should be something about her.

When I took an look at the picture this morning and got the direction to look behind the door I saw the shadow. Looking closely to it I managed to get out some lines and managed to sketch it (that's the sketch on the right side which I made before I took an look at the picture). That's when I realized it is a woman. I know that the farm next to my work is very old and there is a lot of stories of ghost going around there, so I looked for some old pictures from this farm and found her a couple of minutes later. I do not know her name yet but she wants me to know her story and what happened to her. So if you can tell me something about her please do so.

As for some of the comments here. As I said no I am not a lesbian. I am engaged to a man. And to be honest I got kind of insulted cause even if I believe more in a goddess and a mother figure that does not mean that I am an lesbian. No way. And I do not have anything against lesbians.

I know that this is her cause the moment I figured this out the energy around here became much more clearer and focused. As I said she wants me to know her story but it is kind of hard cause I do not have that much to go on.

• thats awesome news! I'm glad you found out who it was, I feel happier vibes coming from the picture now. Talk to her, like you're writing a letter to a close friend. You would be surprised at how well she will respond when she knows you already consider her a friend and that for the first time in centuries, someone wants to know what happened to her. She will tell you her story, maybe when you meditate maybe when you dream. Either way, you will know it is her story. I had some dealings with a ghost from a pub I used to manage, drop me a line about it if you want to compare notes :)

By the way, I think it is ridiculous that people consider you lesbian when no one even thought to ask. Just because you chose not to wear make-up, which is entirely your own choice and no one elses business, is not a good enough reason to judge. As for religious tendencies, I was on Odinist for a long time so thats hardly a reason to think you're a bad person! and if you are, then I am too lol. Stand strong sweetheart you know who you Are. :)

• 8116160460?profile=original

• lol exactly!

• Yes I have a personality of being a bit of a comic I embrace my inner child,its the Indigo in me..but it hit the spot exactly yes!!..point is I was in total agreement with all your words, you took note fully of all the discussion and saw everything that was going on around it,and responded to everything I had tried to show going on in this discussion also to those personally saying things,so that was cool!!..

• lol there is absolutely nothing wrong with that! We're Kiwis, we can't help but make Light of a difficult situation. I cracked up laughing when I saw what you posted hahaha brilliant! Thanks man, that's what I do :P

• EXACTLY, laughing and having fun is really one of the best Neg repellents you can muster. Ayanna it may feel like having fun makes it worse at first. That is just them trying to train you with negative conditioning. They will throw the kitchen sink at you to get you to stop, DONT. Keep at it and it will help!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
7 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dear members...I know I can sometimes overload you guys with very esoteric cosmic data, one moment, health issues the next; problems & solutions, and then political matters......This is my adaptability ray in action.....
Please do remember, that my…"
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Look So Sweet" · Composed by Stephane Deschezeaux, Nothing But... Keep It Funky, Vol. 26, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2024-02-16👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MmZnhcNNk"
13 hours ago
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
13 hours ago
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
13 hours ago
More…