Please help me!

8110419476?profile=original

Something very unpleasant just happened. It was like someone stood behind me and strangled me, despite the fact that noone did. Allmost the same thing happened to me yesterday, but that time I got allmost like an heartache or something. Could it be prediction or something? Take a look at the picture and tell me what you see and please be honest. No rude comments though.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The Violet Flame does help! 2 times I have called for help and saw what was happening, third eye, I saw violet everywhere. The hostiles of course would try to stop, scare me from invoking the Violet Flame so it is a good move. Those are Negative entities who are attacking you, plz act accordingly. You can also tell if they are Negs if you use countermeasures and they are effective. This is what I say/think to invoke it:

I am a being of Violet Fire

I am the purity GOD desires.

Got that from a fellow forum member, they linked a youtube vid of it. Forgot your name, MUCH THANKS to you!

• It appears it was Feather Winger who I owe the thanks to. I jump around on thread too much :-) Thanks again Feather!

• Hey Ayanna! :) I can't help but be drawn to the right of you in this picture. Behind the door, there's a shadow with a form that it shouldn't have given what is in front of it. I can 'see' it and have seen this a few times before so please know you aren't alone and that you can take steps to ensure that it won't happen again. I get the creepiest feeling of being watched (which shouldn't be the case given its a picture) when looking at that area of the picture. Psychic attack I'm thinking, something is draining the energy from the room and from you Ayanna. It has a form too. I'm no expert, just going on what my gut tells me. The heart pain will be your energy leaving you by the way. Protect yourself from psychic attack with the advice given here (no point repeating what others have succinctly said themselves). I do get lovely vibes from you though, you must be an awesome person!! :) What time did this happen? Did it happen at the same or similar times for both occasions or was there a big time difference? Were you doing the same thing when it happened both times or were your actions unrelated? Was there a particular object on your person that wouldn't normally be there? Or not on you that would normally be there? Just trying to get some background so that you can figure out where it came from and how to prevent it lingering, although the Light will stop it from harming you again once you've taken the steps.

• I have allways felt like I am being watched.

• the things you are into allow those types of entities around you that are looking to do harm to you. You must have a pretty large welcome mat for them or something because usually they are not able to physically touch you. If you are practicing any type of witchcraft I would stop. Get a crystal maybe wear that around your neck...Obey your parents if you still live in their house..listen to some gospel music...that is all

• I do use some witchcraft, sometimes I do some spells but that is not that much anymore. I am just doing when I feel it is time to and I need to or when people ask me to.

As for me not believing in a male god, I do believe in a male god but not as the christian god. I believe in Thor and his wife Sif. For me they are The god and the goddess. I am a wiccan.

I read the tarotcards, some oracle cards and communicating with the spirits but I am not working with the deamons and the devil. And I am absolutely a lesbian cause I am engaged with a man I love very much <3

• @Ayanna..I would ask you to check out the story called "Stranger at the Pentagon"..if you have not already, truth is light..and the more truth you have and continue to put into you the less any darkness can hang around!

• @Ayanna, from me to you..I did not say you was a lesbian..I SAID alternative lifestyle. Since you made it specific that you did not believe in a male God it made me thinK you were trying to say you were lesbian. I do not have a problo with lesbians personally but I do know that a person can become completely skitzoid..in the gender delusion, I see it in the males all the time.

• The shadows started when I was under extreme stress. Then when I started to get my vibes high with hope it broke my lamp, no kidding, right behind me as I walked out of my room. Crack Crack, thinking what was that, walked back into room and saw my modeling lamp light swinging by the cord. Being pshchically tagged shortly after seeking help didn't help things so I am not totally sure which Neg entity is responsible for what "symptoms".

• NOT A LESBIAN IT SHOULD SAY, GAH I ALLWAYS MANAGE TO "DROP" SOME WORDS.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks fellas I had heard about Klaus, but it was good to see/hear that erudite response from Dr Steve Turley, who is a terrific advocate for national populism....

Also, pleased that you learned much about Red China, Justin, from my vids....I'll…"
3 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"yes Justin, I just wanted to post about Klaus Schwab resigning, but you were faster LOL"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Maybe the wannabe Bond villain Klaus Schwab knows his days are numbered as are the rest of his WEF and the entire Dark Cabal in general. https://youtu.be/qQm6B3tis4Q?si=Co066pkqobHHBYa5"
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
"A little bit I did not know about China. I knew it was bad with tons of corruption like I mentioned earlier, but after seeing those videos you posted Drekx it's way worse than I thought. Thanks for sharing those. I learned a little more today thanks…"
13 hours ago
"More evidence is here for all to view:
Red China is actually a fake nation, in which it's psychopathic leadership seek to impress outsiders, with their "competence," by pretending to be "modern" and "civilised," when in fact, they are backward and…"
15 hours ago
"Justin, you have a good heart regarding China.....However, July-August, 2023..."Nature" has been working hard, as in biblical times...In this era, a severe karmic penalty is due China, rather than the ten plagues that vexed Pharaoh...Red China is…"
15 hours ago
More…