Pets with human souls?

I collect the strangest pets which I swear are confused souls sent to look after me. The cat "barks" constantly and acts like a dog and if I'm looking at something will look at it, look at me, meow and proceed to study the object,human like. The dog lays on the top of the couch back to look out the window, never says a word and will curl up on my lap like a cat if I let her and also acts very human. Both were strays. The cat arrived less than a week after 2 ferrets passed three days apart and the dog was rescued as a bait dog from a dog fighter during an emotional time. When we go for walks the cat follows us which is the talk of the neighborhood. It's the strangest thing. Anyone have similar guardians?8110424655?profile=original

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• absolutely! It makes sense that someone who left their human traumatised by them would consider coming back as their pet, to offer healing. There have been so many cases it's quite amazing and beautiful. If you read any of the books on animal communication it's all there too.

• I lived in a house years ago with cats. I was petting one I literally felt a white male as if the cat had been a man in its last life. Anything is possible.....
  • Hi Reikilluminated,

I don't know if animals can have human souls, but animals can have soul contracts with humans, just as humans with other humans.

You might want to look into Danielle MacKinnon's information about human-animal soulcontracts and communicating with animals. Just google her name and you'll find her video's and info.

Have a most blessed day!

• My cat played fetch.

• Pets with human souls?  says alot about humans...souls are made by conscious living and choice making. I do not think a human soul would enter a pet nor does a pet obtain a human soul by eating gravy train...LOL

• cosy

• I didn't have the heart to kick her out...with that look of "please sir...I'm cold. Don't make me move!" I grabbed the camera and started the coffee instead.

• good call, she looks wayyy to comfortable to move! My dog does the same thing, except she pulls the blankets right up over herself so only her nose is showing sooo cute!! I do wonder about her soul, its rather evolved for a dog. Does anyone know much about familiars? I think that she is one of them, she has very much guided me since adopting her just as I have guided her. I definitely think you should look inside about your telepathy with animals, its a gift that not many people have. to be able to calm an animal with just a word or touch is also a skill not many people have.

• My cat likes to play fetch :)  Cute dog...love animals.  I believe that when we love another, even an animal, we give them a part of ourselves... when they pass on they have a piece of you and evolve higher than a wild animal. 

• Thank you. A friend's cat played fetch. Funny to watch.

I feel closer to animals than people quite often. I just can't grasp the human ideals of violence solves everything and the value system with people claiming ownership of Mother Earths gifts and everything revolves around money.

I agree with you. The more intense contact the more they seem to "evolve" just within this one lifetime. The dog after two months responds better to language than some people I know. LOL My friend calls me Dr. Doolittle. Went to the drive in movies (in the middle of nowhere)a few weeks ago. Relieved myself in the bushes and returned with a dog. She said "WTF you left alone and returned with a dog" I told her "the funny thing is the dog scared the cat away!" I get her unruly animals to respond with just words too. Maybe I should look inside and ask for help in my uncontrolled animal telepathy.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
33 minutes ago
AlternateEarth liked Malcolm's blog post BASIC ASTROLOGY TRANSIT ANALYSIS: the death of Rolling Stones founder Brian Jones ... was it "death by misadventure" (per Sussex Police) or manslaughter - murder over 6,000 British pounds?
37 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Doris Lee (1905-1983) — Schoolyard Maypole Dance, 1946 https://www.pinterest.com/pin/478155685432821898/We are closing out the month of April with more of the same exciting and revealing news that has been the hallmark of 2024 so far and global…
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  You Are The Light Of The World & Co-Creators Of Heaven On Earth By Patricia Cota-Robles This is a powerful moment for the people in the United States of America as well as our Sisters and Brothers around the World. We are being called to a higher…
2 hours ago
RichRaelian posted a status
"Happy Paradism month!"
10 hours ago
Infinity posted a photo in POWER OF PEACE
May we transition with Earth mother in a non-violent and peaceful way.
10 hours ago
Infinity liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The Andromedan Council of Light: The New & Different World That’s Coming; Channel: Daniel Scranton.
10 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
11 hours ago
More…