Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Paa-tal  Indigo warriors are all incarnate angels. Paa-tal means  insanely powerfull

GOLDEN RACE'S (12D are immortal beings) all race's are  incarated angel's

1. Yahuveh    The ancient one's are male and female   dragon lords of the Eloheim                                 they are  creator gods as one.

2. Anuir    are male and female split and are the   Dragon rider's

3. Ainu - Ra     Earth Race

4. Aton-Ra       Air Race

4. Shin - Ra      Fire race

5. Mem - Ra     Water race

Cosmic police   The biggest and most  powerful battle fleet in cosmos.

SILVER RACE'S 11D

The silver race's are called for Ashand's

1. Amon - Ra 11D

2. Thoth - Ra 11D

BRONZE RACE'S 10D

1. Adonis - Ra 10D

They all are angles of god   ARE YOU ONE OF THEM ????????????? 

Views: 430

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

dear brother,excellent information,love you heaps,eve xo

Tell me where Ra-Ta fits in here as I have journeyed with him in healing missions

and also we have reactivated all the Pyramids of this solar system and galaxies

multi beingness and dimensionally. I have dealt with the Rainbow all my life

even wearing Rainbow jumpers. Multi dimensional am a Soul Brother to Ashtar

and was instrumental in returning Jacob to himself. I know very strongly that I

incarnated as Joseph of Arimathea and looked after Jeshua Ben Joseph aka

Yeshua Ha Ma Siakh where the sacred lineage disappears with the House of

the Fish into the Ocean. I taught the Way as instructed and was recognised

as Joseph by three other un related spiritual people. I teach the Rainbow. Wear the

Rainbow and have been recognised as Joseph. I know I have my own ship

and also call myself Kingjeff because of the work I am doing. Jeff has my

Soul vibration coming down. I love all you people but I am still incognito.

I have been given the Rainbow Sign three to four different times lately. This is over Eynhallows Island in the Orkney Islands and has been re activated having had a Monastery

built there by the Templars before their corruption. Sacred Energy has now been released and activated into the New Grid. Blessings Love Joy Balance Grace Harmony Kingjeff

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Alan replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"You are absolutely correct Drekx, thank you for that, your a wealth of true information my…"
27 seconds ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Arcturian Mothership and Scouts Over London UK 24th June 2011

"Use the full-screen setting to really appreciate the action, cheers, Drekx"
1 minute ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Arcturian Mothership and Scouts Over London UK 24th June 2011

"Patti, enjoy this vid, Arcturians patrolling London....."
6 minutes ago
Alan replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"I'm told some of them are able to shape shift to what ever species would apply.  The…"
34 minutes ago
Drekx Omega liked Drekx Omega's discussion Introducing the Humanoid ETs of Eta Ophiuchi, aka Sabik - Members of the GFL
47 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Introducing the Humanoid ETs of Eta Ophiuchi, aka Sabik - Members of the GFL'
"Patti, have a look of this vid, of flight protocols between Federation members....;-]"
53 minutes ago
"I donno, I just asked cause that's what you wrote.  You will have to re-read what you…"
58 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'Mainstream Media Executives Shamed By Donald Trump For Their Brainwashing Lies'
"If any criminal elements within Bellatrix, Mintaka, or Rigel, are still human trafficing, we will…"
1 hour ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship