Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Oprah Winfrey Tells BBC That Racists Have To Die In Order For Racism To End And Calls A U.S. Senator A Racist For Calling Obama A Liar

Click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cNFAYMv4Zs for 4 minute video. Keep in mind this interview with Oprah took place after President Obama admitted on camera he was not being straightforward about Obama-care and apologized.

oprah_no_demon_eyes

oprah_demon_eyes_slice

Views: 1990

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Avatar:  People are NOT trashing the president because he's BLACK, THEY JUST DON'T LIKE HIM. PERIOD,  This RACE STUFF is getting OLD, very OLD, and very TIRESOME.  (The Race Card just doesn't work anymore). 

Avatar:  Yes, it's true, some people do hate him because of his heritage - but I think what bugs people is that this "race card thing" seems to be used ALL THE TIME.  It can't be an excuse for EVERYTHING.

Feather Winger:  I guess you're right.  I think that racism will disappear ONE DAY, but I don't know if that will happen in our LIFE TIME.  (Maybe when the "changes" happen it will?)

play the race card-everyone shut up and do what bama says

Pet Rock:  The race card is getting OLD, very OLD.

this is hate speech from Oprah but she wall get away with it because of the leftist media -this type of talk from anyone was not allowed in the media when I was a kid-the headlines exposed corruption and vilified criminal behavior 

Sylvain:  Saw the video awhile back.  Excellent.

Who's Oprah Winfrey again?!?!

That ( she ) was sooooooooooooooo yesterday.....

Today's page has yet to BE written........

Let's not put her ( that ) on it.........

Besides.....3rd Dimensional "ink" won't "bind" to 5th Dimensional paper......

Ta Da.

Namaste

Peace

KH

last 2 pics are funny thou....................

I AGREE WITH YOU AVATAR.

Whenever there's a protest and you see people bring up race bullsh!t or talk about blowing stuff up, RUN AWAY FROM THEM LIKE THEY'RE RADIOACTIVE AND OPENLY CONTAMINATED. The probability is high they work for the government, probably the F.B.I. or Homeland Security. People forget about COINTELPRO and the famous Black Panther Coloring Books distributed by the F.B.I. designed to pee off white people who the (original) Black Panthers were trying to get along with.

Here are copies from some of those despicable race baiting and violent inciting creations done by the COINTELPRO sector of the F.B.I. These are reported to be the real deal:

~It's amazing the backflips those on the extreme right will do to justify the 'Intent' behind their message.

"The race card is getting OLD, very OLD." Really darkstar?

Is it just too painful to look at the crumbling foundation of this Country?

Open your eyes darlin! 'You plant a demon seed... You raise a flower of fire!'

Ah well... 'Ignorance is bliss' I suppose.  

Ain't America grand... Wake up Childeren of the Light!!!

The Time Is Now!... OneLoveRevolution247 

ApotheosisRising555

ChantDownBabylon247

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Agarther posted a status
"Jeffrey Epstein Is Denied Bail Because He Poses a ‘Danger’ to the Community"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'One Should Live Simple, Eat Simple, Dress Simple And Focus On Leading A Spiritual Life Having No Attachments...HERE IS A SIMPLE DIET RECOMMENDED'
"When you think about it even your body is temperory but must be looked after which your true self…"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'One Should Live Simple, Eat Simple, Dress Simple And Focus On Leading A Spiritual Life Having No Attachments...HERE IS A SIMPLE DIET RECOMMENDED'
"I just love to live simple, dress simple, eat simple and having minimum attachments...I sleep on…"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
12 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'A Message from Sheldan'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Progress" -- July 18, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
15 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Russ Hatfield's blog post The Pyramid Under the Sea-
15 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship