The Laws of Creation

Man must know that he is part of Creation. All life forms and energies are part of the Creation. Even the gods who lived on Earth many years ago and attained the image of a creator are subject to Creation as they are also a part of Creation. The word god was first used on Earth 50,000 years ago when the Ishwish Pelegon came here and ruled.

He was a titan of large size and had mastered the spiritual powers. The local humans of that time saw him as a creator by virtue of his knowledge and abilities. He could perform what seemed to be miracles of creation. He actually did not 'create' but manipulated energies by using his vast knowledge of the spiritual laws. The word Ishwish in the Earth human language of that time meant 'god'. This is where the concept started. Now it is time for man to know the truth about himself and Creation.

Never can man put himself above Creation for he is a part of the Creation. Most importantly, man must know that all living things are part of the same Creation and all are joined by the spiritual energy they are made of and affect all others with spiritual energy created by thought. Thought is energy. Energy is thought. You must learn to think of these two forms of existence as the same thing. Spiritual growth is the forming of logical thinking that is harmonious with the Laws of Creation. When you have perceived something correctly with great clarity of thought and understood it to the point that it has become part of your life, this thought becomes part of your cognition of Creation. You then contribute to your own spiritual growth by virtue of your understanding and usage.

In order to grow spiritually you must learn to take 100% responsibility for your own actions, thoughts and deeds. You cannot dump your responsibilities onto any other forms, gods, idols or cults and expect to grow. No other life form, including gods, can grow for you. When you have learned to face your problems with your own energies given to you through Creation and know that you are part of Creation you can draw on the spiritual energy within you and achieve all that you can imagine. 

Most Earth humans live in the delusion of misguided teachings. It is unfortunate that we are born with such great knowledge within us and that it is ignored and suppressed by illogical thinking. When the Earth human learns of the great power and knowledge that is within the spiritual subconscious he will begin to help people into the world with the right kind of teaching and guidance to allow a human to live life to its fullest and most rewarding potential. The path to spiritual growth is through the recognition of our role within Creation.

Most Earth humans live in delusion, created by misguided teachings. It is unfortunate that, by illogical thinking, we ignore the great knowledge that we are born with. When the Earth human learns of the great power and knowledge within his spiritual subconscious he will begin to help people come into the world with the right kind of teaching and guidance to allow a human to live a fruitful and happy life.

In order for us to perceive how it is possible that we are a part of Creation, we must first understand what Creation is. In the Pleiadian worlds, if you were to attend one of their schools or read their books you would find the following understanding of the concept of Creation. A Universe is a material thing created from an idea of Creation, which is the spiritual energy that contains the intelligence and knowledge to make it. It is necessary for Creation to make a Universe as part of its process of evolution. Our Universe is contained inside of a very large Universe called the Absolutum, by the Pleiadians. It is believed that we share this Absolutum along with 10 to the 49th power (10 with 49 zeros), number of other Universes,. Each one is separated by thick bands of spiritual energy called push belts.

Each Creation has a cycle of life which evolves continually. The current Creation that we live in is believed to be on a cycle of life that will last 311,040,000,000,000 years. We presently are in the 47 trillionth year of that cycle. This has been established through the technology of the Pleiadians by benefit of their ability to travel in time to research the facts. The cycle of the material Universe, is to expand outward and then to contract back into itself. The current cycle of the Creation will last 311 trillion, 40 billion years and then it will sleep an equal amount of time.

There is an original Creation that helps create all other Creations. Once a Creation has finished its cycle and has come back together in perfect harmony, it then creates the spiritual energy (thought) that becomes the next Creation. First, the new Creation is only a thought. It has reason and understanding. It reasons until it has cognition of its next step. Creation is already setting a pattern of spiritual growth through cognition. Creation then creates the space where the new Creation will exist.

Next, the Sohar, which is the expansion of the thought into a gigantic ball of spiritual energy, fills the area where the Universe will evolve within this spiritual energy. Then the Sohar evolves to a point of evolution where it is possible to create the material belt within the Universe where life will grow.

There is a spiral pattern of energy which moves through Creation where waves of time travel causes the animation of the material existence. This spiral causes the rotation of the galaxies, movement and pulsation. Creation then has to reason out how to develop its life forms so it can continue its own spiritual growth.

Flora is then created so there will be food. The Fauna, the animal kingdom, is responsible for the evolution of the coarse matter of our bodies. Once the animal kingdom has evolved the coarse body material to a level of evolution that is high enough it is possible for the spirits of human life to come into material body. Man then begins the material life cycles and evolves Creation to perfection through the spiritual energies created by each spirit forms growth.

Our Earth is presently 626 billion years old dating back to the gas ball from which it evolved from. The average Earth human spirit form is 80 - 100 million years old. This dates from the first material lifetime.

It is your choice to come into the spirit form as either man or woman based on the lessons you need to learn and the path of accumulated knowledge you have created.

We do not evolve from the animal kingdom but owe a debt of thanks to the animal kingdom for evolving the coarse matter for our bodies. We cannot exist in material form until the body matter is evolved high enough to be in balance with our spiritual energy. As man goes through his many material lives with Creation he will develop through seven primary steps of evolution.

PLEASE TELL US ALL YOU KNOW ABOUT GOD...where is he? what does he look like? have you seen him? when did your belief in God begin?

WHO, WHAT, WHERE IS THE ULTIMATE SOURCE OF ALL THAT EXISTS...THE HIGHEST SOURCE WHERE YOU CAN GO NO HIGHER.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I acknowledge that I have a Creator.  I do not know what he looks like, I only know how he feels.

I did not grow up in a church -as a matter of fact, I grew up pretty much religiously confused.  I claimed Agnostic when I was in high school, but never truly believed there was no Creator, yet had no proof of his existence.

As a teen about to graduate, I went through a rough time and had experienced much negativity -which changed my life.

I found I needed a crutch, a shoulder to lean on until I could get my mind back on track.  I needed something I could put faith in and, in turn, have faith in myself in respect.  My Creator made his presence obvious in my life by the string of events on a daily basis, including minor incidents and even attitudes of those I came into contact with.  He showed me I was on a road and that I could always make the wrong turn, the problem was finding my way back to that Higher Road.

Like I said, I've never seen him, but I've never felt like I actually needed to.  I can feel Creator, that small, faint voice in the back of my head that tells me to examine my actions and my Creator, I know, is responsible for the granite he leaves me when I'm upset.  It's Creator's way of telling me to calm down and look at the bigger picture, whatever is bothering me is not 'the end': it is an experience, a lesson.

My relationship with him is different from most views I've heard, but, looking back at how religion was never really a large part of my life, I feel I've made a right choice in acknowledging this relationship and building a connection with him.

I understand that my mind, at this point, would not be able to comprehend Creator's greatness, so I may never physically see him.  However, I can feel his presence, I can feel his light, his energy. 

Almost like a signature on a masterpiece.

• Another view about God:

Truth with a Creator
    Truth wasn't created by a Creator, God. In fact, God created the Universe, and God created the Truths that govern it. The Universe just is to God's design, it always has been and always will be and God made it.

In this case, God our Creator is an actual Being, with the ability to think about the Truths He makes, and the Universe he crafts. He creates the Universe. He creates Truths because He exists outside of time and space; and has the unworldly power to make a Truth. He decides that He wants Truths to do. He sets these laws up so that dragon's can't just appear while you are travelling, and your salad stays a salad while you are eating dinner. He created the laws of thermodynamics, the laws of gravity, and you and I just discover them as we progress through this world. This seems much more like the world that you and I live in. There is order in the Universe, things act and behave according to a set of principles that is not random. Sorry, no magic spells.

If you will accept the facts I have laid here at your feet, you are on the same page as I am. Here they are, two days in a recap.

• A Truth is something that is always right or always wrong
    • A Truth exists outside of time and space
    • A Truth never changes
    • A Truth is created by a Creator
  • I think you are on another Planet marianinia as right now most of the land, seas and sky have been polluted by humans ....Heaven on Earth like your vision will be in the new future. 

At the moment the only place that is pure on this Planet is where humans have not been.

The flowers, the birds and the bees, the forest and the animals are still here but not in a very happy state due to contamination. They may seem fine but deep inside they are hurt.

Mother Earth is in intensive care and once all is cleared including the dark forces then your vision will come true

• THIS is some really good stuff!~Am going to Need to go over it, again and again to continue to absorb and better remember all the exceptional information within. 

• I believe they say in the beginning was the Vedas and all knowledge comes from the Vedas
  • There is something seriously wrong here for they say God is all loving and compassionate, GOD SEE ALL and GOD KNOWS ALL... Now why is there so much suffering happening on this Planet and the so called GOD is doing nothing about it.
    Think when so many Dolphins and Whales are being killed in Japan, think of the Slaughterhouses where millions animals are killed daily, think of the poor starving children, think of disease and sickness humans have to suffer with... But God just sits there watching all this happen and this is what makes you wonder is there really a GOD?
    Think when Jesus suffered on the cross yet GOD just watched.
    There is something seriously wrong here
    • You say; " they say..."

I ask you now; Who are "they"?

• Yeah correct MoL. :)

• My 2 centz about what I know about god. >>>

God is that being that is watching through my eyes, seeing what I am doing as his creation.

• The power is not conceivable by mere humans, the only described form is a bright light that lights all that exist. The higher dimensions, higher Planets, other Universes may be using other terms. The Krishnas believe he is a living being.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Typing mistake in the title as this is still episode 3353. 3353b https://rumble.com/v4v650i-ep-3352b-ds-ready-to-go-against-the-will..."
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"UK Parliament answers more questions on the government stance on the W.H.O. pandemic/lockdown treaty.....

Let us hope honesty is the best policy, here....We should all remain sentinel on this matter....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fvZw-CJ0EI"
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"UK Parliament answers more questions on the government stance on the W.H.O. pandemic/lockdown treaty.....

Let us hope honesty is the best policy, here....We should all remain sentinel on this matter....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fvZw-CJ0EI"
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
14 hours ago
"Keep an eye on the WHO as they have that meeting of theirs at the end of this month. They want a new scamdemic badly. These individuals are scared like no tomorrow and are gonna continue with their ridiculous BS hoping that it saves them in the end.…"
18 hours ago
"BRICS making some moves and the US Dollar continues its downfall. https://youtu.be/XxR5ZDGvy0o?si=cPQyRC5pamikm0vz"
18 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 22
Comments: 0