OCEAN

8454981458?profile=RESIZE_584x

"We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came. Unlike a drop of water, which loses its identity when it joins the ocean, man does not lose his being in the society in which he lives. Man's life is independent. He is born not for the development of the society alone, but for the development of his self." R. Ambedkar

Ocean – is life itself, it covers 70% of our planet. It’s not constricted to the physical linear aspect of time. It’s a space beyond our physical one (you can see it, feel it, but you can’t hold it). It’s light – it reflects the surroundings. It’s fluid and energy – CONSCIOUSNESS – is everywhere.

And So are we - the Ocean – we are born inside of the womb filled with water, our human body is 60% of water; the brain is composed of 70% of water, our lungs are nearly 90% of water, muscle tissue contains about 75% water by weight; body fat -10% water; bone 22% water; about 83% of our blood is water, – and because we were born in the water it gives us a sense of comfort, belonging, peace and also an inspiration in so many forms … A desire to know it, understand it and go deeper to that vastness space of mystery. Or maybe it is an inner impulse/drive to know ourselves deeper, to find that connection with the world that reflects our own? Or maybe it’s just an element of God’s Grace?

Anyway It’s powerful, magnificent, beautiful so is the Free diving is the art of diving underwater in one breath. One dives by taking in a deep breath, holding, diving and only taking a new breath as one resurfaces. It is an ancient technique of diving underwater.

8455247677?profile=RESIZE_710x8455293293?profile=RESIZE_710x

"It can be a daunting thought, that you are diving at Scuba depth with only your lungs and one breath, but you will be surprised by what a human body can achieve, especially when one is calm in mind and body."

One of Jacques Mayol training was PRANAYAMA – a breathing technique that helps to work on disobeying mind, helps to calm the mind and relax the body there are other benefits as well. Pranayama is a system of techniques used to harness and manipulate universal energy known as prana.

8455338456?profile=RESIZE_400x

My first visual introduction of the real beauty of inner Ocean came from an amazing free diver Jacques Mayol, he became the first human to reach a depth of 100 meters in 1976 - his unique way of seeing and understanding the Ocean pushed himself beyond the boundaries of ‘misconceptions’ and ‘fear’ of the unknown.

The Big Blue – movie as a tribute to Mayol, last scene/that's what i call  MEDITATION - THERE IS NO YOU IN THE DEEP PLACE OF UNKNOWN.

Here are some of the basic techniques used for Freediving but also for everyday life.

• Full Yogic Breathing
  • Kumbhaka - basic breathing
  • Kapalabhati – easy and beneficial breathing

Another world free diver Guillaume Nery – 126 meters – 413 feet on one breathe.

8455471089?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hi Justin, just dropped by here and saw your comment. Sunburn's not a lot of fun, hope it didn't last too long...but glad you feel the beauty of water and the 'mystery of the oceans'.

A video just came down my twitter feed, of an underwater photographer (for National Geographic and OceanX). His opening words: 'I think, in the ocean, I have come across potentially beings from another heavenly body, that are more highly advanced than humans...'

I'm not sure how to share it here, but it's on my twitter wall at https://twitter.com/JoannaFay11

Oceanic Love to you...and everyone here... 🌊🛸💙💫🐳
      https://twitter.com/joannafay11
        • Yes, and we are naturally watery beings...our bodies are around 60% water...and brain and heart are about 73% water I think... it's our major element, as human beings...living on a watery world, around 70% covered by water...all up around the same range, us and the planet... :)

The vid's inspiring, because he's so inspired by what he's seen in the ocean...earthly and otherwise...;)
            • True Justin, ocean is magical and mysteries just like we are ... like you've said 98% have yet to be explored, and 97 Percent of Our DNA Has a Higher Purpose/Potential have yet to be explore as well. There is a connection between us and our planet.

bioluminescence ocean

https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.j2lpWYAmKJfJz_ctOGx3BQHaFj&p...
              https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.j2lpWYAmKJfJz_ctOGx3BQHaFj&p=
  • Thank you for sharing...the Ocean is profound, physically and symbolically.
    Agree about the political vibes, it's all noise and distraction from that which is always in Oneness, and the Ocean is within us all....I love the freediving vids you've posted...I feel that paring back to ultimate simplicity, being so present in the moment, in the flow, deep into the waters, just as the waters flow through our beings and everywhere, in the soil, in the air, the plants and animals...
    Gratitude, Joanna. 💙
    • Thank you Joanna,
      most simple things are hard to do, or even notice that's why they are true, - like breathing properly seems simple, but most don't even know how to do that.
      • Well, the ocean tunes us to our breath...swimming, diving, the rythmic sound of waves on a beach. I often meditate with recordings of just the sound of waves in the background, or the sound of wind in the trees...which also naturally tunes us into the way we breathe... :)
        • true Joanna, when the nature sounds are louder than our thoughts, the rhythm is balanced so is our breathing as well.

To be underwater have a different effect on us; the human ear evolved to hear sound in the air (distracting, sharp, loud) and is not as useful when submerge underwater the noise is dispersed, reduced in intensity) even though sounds underwater are way louder and faster than air, as water is denser than air, making it a better conductor still for us is that quite place that we all want most of the time.

The “The Tao" Lao Tzu also called the Water as “The Way”
          “Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves.Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”

Interesting that Bruce Lee was deeply inspired by the teachings of Taoism.
          • Ara, I love this :) I learned Tai Chi (a few decades ago), and still use a warm-up called the Dragon Curl...which works with breath, to take all rigidity from the body and let the chi flow...in Tai Chi you breathe down to the the lower abdomen...for the Dragon Curl, on an outbreath you curl slowly forward, in a standing position with relaxed back and slightly bent knees so nothing is rigid, and imagine you're 'unstacking' your vertebrae, one by one, until you're bending over with hands just gently brushing the ground, hold it, then breathing in, restack your vertebrae one by one from base to back of skull, then relaxing as you breathe out....The Tao philosophy of water reminds me of this so much... :)

Yes, I 'hear' you about sound in the ocean, and how sounds are very softened for our human ears in water....
            I was born on an island atoll on the side of the Java Trench (7kms deep, that would be some freedive!), with a 3km drop on one side of the island, so the presence of the ocean, the sheer vastness of the swells, was all encompassing. I then lived by the sea in Perth, and was always in the water as a kid, sometimes 6 hours a day in the summer. Being very sensitive to energies, being in the sea was immensely calming, and I remember laying stretched out on the sand with sea grass waving over me, just 'being' in the softness....
            I'm sure this had a part in a calm approach to life later on...and time spent with dolphins, for a positive outlook...
            No wonder your post struck a chord...:)
            'Be water, my friend' is something I've felt deeply all this lifetime...the water and the cup are one, and water flows around all obstacles, gradually shaping even the hardest stone...the strength of that which is soft...

it's within us....
            • I can relate to that as well Joanna ... ;) grow up on Pacific coast (russia)
              as a kid i've learned to swim underwater first, funny just couldn't stay afloat for some strange reason, i find it interesting people who live by the body of water are more lay back in nature ... now living in ontario, canada i see it in me the difference when going camping how long it takes to relax from the city agitation ... ;))
              • I'm glad you can go camping, to 'release the city' vibes. :) I imagine growing up on the Pacific coast of Russia was remote and quiet?
                I have two beautiful crystals that come from eastern Siberia, near Lake Baikal. They're a mixture of golden heliodor and aquamarine...the aquamarine has such a soft, 'watery' vibration, and I feel these crystals are connected with the depths of Lake Baikal, to the deep stillness...I feel it through the crystals.
                They (crystals) can help people with connecting, if we're far from the ocean.
                I've also found meditating with the soul vibration of the planet Neptune helps. :))
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1511

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
56 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
3 hours ago
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
4 hours ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
4 hours ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
4 hours ago
More…