Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

So much for all the prophecy that said he wouldn't.

Views: 1154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hehe It's so sad that I'm just now seeing this but it made my day when I did. Its nice to know that there are people that won'tfall for that sort of thing. I wouldn't have voted at all lol but my mom threatened to kick me out if I didn't andmy brother kept calling me a race traitor when I told them I voted for Gary. I was like if theonly reason your voting for Obama is because he'sblack thannot only are you ignorant,but you probably shouldn't be voting. I don't let him bother me my brother says and does some pretty stupid things so I generally just ignore him, but sometimes the stupididity of the things he says get on my nerves.

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post KAI OF THE PYRAMID BEINGS OFFERS HEALING WHILE YOU SLEEP by LETITIA OF LEMURIA
3 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
3 hours ago
Andromedan Antares replied to the discussion 'Russia Celebrates Victory Day Over Fascist Evil...2016'
"do not quote the faction. Your gfl is not an alliance."
5 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'More Intel on The 'NEW' QFS - Quantum Financial System (Banking)'
"RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - July 21, 2018 (Disclaimer: The following is an overview of the current…"
5 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'More Intel on The 'NEW' QFS - Quantum Financial System (Banking)'
"f the…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Russia Celebrates Victory Day Over Fascist Evil...2016'
"told you so....."
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Russia Celebrates Victory Day Over Fascist Evil...2016'
"victory of national populism over liberal globalism, 2018. red wave coming. wwg1wga"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'FIVE TOP OFFICIALS IN THE FBI ANNOUNCE RETIREMENT / QUITTING........hmmmm......did the F.B.I. lie about the wiretap of Trump's 2016 people, and did the order for the wiretap come from Barack Obama???'
"swamp drainage continues....more rats, snakes, alligators to follow. ;-0"
6 hours ago

© 2018  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship