Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

So much for all the prophecy that said he wouldn't.

Views: 1134

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hehe It's so sad that I'm just now seeing this but it made my day when I did. Its nice to know that there are people that won'tfall for that sort of thing. I wouldn't have voted at all lol but my mom threatened to kick me out if I didn't andmy brother kept calling me a race traitor when I told them I voted for Gary. I was like if theonly reason your voting for Obama is because he'sblack thannot only are you ignorant,but you probably shouldn't be voting. I don't let him bother me my brother says and does some pretty stupid things so I generally just ignore him, but sometimes the stupididity of the things he says get on my nerves.

Latest Activity

James McConnell posted a discussion
16 minutes ago
Coralie posted a blog post
2 hours ago
Malcolm posted discussions
3 hours ago
Jan Bakarich Walker joined a group

The Sedona Oneness Collective

This is where the people of Sedona and surrounding areas can come together and discuss basically…See More
5 hours ago
Suzanne Shelton liked Krishna Kalki's discussion It’s Begun: Mass Amounts of People Are Disappearing From the Internet… Here’s Why…
7 hours ago
PANDORA replied to the discussion 'So Excited to be Here'
"To expand a bit further and explain exactly what brought me here, a couple of months ago I was…"
9 hours ago
PANDORA replied to the discussion 'So Excited to be Here'
"Thank you for your reply. There is a lot of information out there. It can be overwhelming but…"
10 hours ago
Suzanne Shelton liked AshtarCommandTribe [Admin]'s video
11 hours ago

© 2018  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship