I don't know how "off the cuff" an annoucement can be, but any way he can slip it in will be just fine. :) 

Is there a connection to this with Richard Boylan's claim that Obama agreed to disclosure before Dec. 31st or otherwise undeniable mass sightings would be seen?    

26 December 2010

Barack Obama to make UFO announcement in coming weeks

Michael Cohen m.cohen@allnewsweb.com

http://www.allnewsweb.com/page1199999462.php

All News Web has received information from government insiders close to the US President that Barack Obama has been given the go ahead to make an important ‘off the cuff’ announcement regarding UFO visits and US contact with aliens.

Allegedly DARPA has given this move the green light. The comments by the President will be made within the next month.

Our sources claim this will not be outright admittance of UFO visits and contact with aliens, however the comments will come as close to admittance as any President has to date and will be made in the context of a speech on an entirely different matter.

From what we understand The President will concede that there is ‘some evidence’ to suggest aliens might have attempted to contact Earthlings.

All of this is said to be part of a warm up program leading to eventual outright admittance of knowledge of UFO and alien visitation by major world governments within three years.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ravinder please stop being so angry. This does not help any situation. As for meat eaters in the Galactic federation there are some I know who will eat it if the animal gives themselves freely, as gift. Those from Tryon Cha'a near sirius are such beings.

Other than that they eat fruits, vegetables yes.  The Galactic Federation passes no judgement on what is required to be eaten. Some require this to allow them to do their duties and the honour of the clans ways.

If you know the Glactic Federation as well as I do then you will know this. However please refrain from speaking about what you have little understanding about from them.

• Dear WhofeH ...Aurelia Louise Jones who is in contact with Adama Head Priest of Telos stated that ....THE WAY YOU TREAT NATURE AND THE WAY YOU TREAT ANIMALS REFLECTS HOW CIVILIZED YOU ARE.

GURU GODIND SINGH JI stated that you must not kill animals and eat them as there is sufficient vegetarian food to feed everyone. THE ONLY TIME YOU EAT AN ANIMAL IS WHEN THERE IS NO OPTION AT ALL AND EVEN THEN PRAY FOR FORGIVENESS OTHERWISE IF YOU JUST EAT FOR SENSE GRATIFICATION YOU BUILD UP KARMA that you will have to pay for.NO ONE ESCAPES THE LAWS OF KARMA

ALL LIFE IS SACRED...just as your life is dear to you so is the animals life dear to them

Most of the World problems would be solved is everyone was Vegetarian and lived in the Spirit of Harmlessness and Love

I hope the Galactic Federation of Light close down all Slaughter Houses and ban animal killing on Planet Earth for good

Namaste

for.no
          • Dear Ravinder, This is true, however not everyone on the planet is ready for such a way of being.

I do not eat meat, eggs or anything from an animal, in fact lately ive not been eating anything. I do when I eat however, eat vegan/ Vegetarian.

Also all nature is where my grounding and connections lay. I am merely stating however that there is no judgement from the GFOL as to where each individuals journey is.

Yes Life was made by the Elohim, they had a hand in creating us, alongside the Annanuki. Life is as sacred as you make it in your individual experience. The master Yeshua also saw this, and did not eat meat, he was also vegetarian, but at times admits he ate meat.

I hope too that all these slaughter houses will close down too. I Do not wish suffering upon any being.

Namaste

• 8113727876?profile=original
  • Dear Godess, as one who has access to Ashtar and Sohin on daily basis, I can confirm that what you say about these discrediting the man called obama. He is to be allowed his chance for full disclosure.

If he fails, we will step foward ourselves and make full disclosure happen. We would rather not it this way, But time is short.

We would not want to discredit anyone before hearing the full measure of those world leaders and the information they are willing to put foward. And yes it is joint effort. All is one.

Patience dear ones.

Namaste

• Warning from ASHTAR SHERAN and ADAMA HEAD PRIEST OF TELOS
    DO NOT TRUST YOUR SO CALLED LEADERS AND YOUR SO CALLED GOVERNMENTS...FOR THEY WILL NOT HELP YOU ...BUT WILL HELP THEMSELVES........BUT THEIR HAPPINESS WILL BE SHORT LIVED
    THOSE WHO DO NOT FOLLOW A SPIRITUAL PATH WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO GOVERN BY 2012
    Namaste
    • Not sure where you're getting your messages from Ravinder -- however I think Obama will be governing in 2012....

What gave you such a negative view of Obama?  Do you just hate all politicians?  I don't understand all of your animosity towards him?

I do believe he is a good man, trying to change things for the better...

And I believe he will win in 2012.... We shall see who is correct here :)
  • i'm holding up my right thumb up for a lift too. i hope i get the window seat on the craft. : )
    • Window seat better still why not have a whole house!
  • Be very aware of false Tales and Misguided Information. If the President does in fact speak. Listen to sound of his voice as well as the words that come from his lips. I fear he will not Share Everything we wish to know.

Martyn Redd --Signing Off--

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
...Blessings, The energies of the Flower Full Moon are building!The Full Moon energies peak the morning of May 23rd.  "Flower Moon" by the way is a name that comes from the Algonquin Native American tribe, who observed the abundant blooming of…
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
My concern is not only do they destroy their health but effect other people's health in their vicinity..nearby ..passers ..NON SMOKERS PLUS ..have they thought that some people wear contact lenses and smoke getting into their eyes can cause serious…
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I always find it interesting, when a person, or nation, pretends to be more powerful, more efficient, more able, than they actually are.....I find this to be the case with Red China....A nation that has fooled many, into believing in it's…"
11 hours ago
Joe Barnett posted a blog post
THE POWER OF ONENESS--CONNECTING YOUR SOUL TO THE EARTH'S SOULDr. Angela BarnettAKA Crystalai, Of the Breath of Light,Bezelda the Mermaid, and hundreds ofother SoulsPlease use the simple diagrams below to plant in your mind this simple meditation…
11 hours ago
"Michael Cohen admits to stealing tens of thousands from Trump. Good reporting here by Benny Johnson. https://youtu.be/CWyv3N1ut-4?si=rkPIgYnYIQolucoz"
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And it gets worse in China, as they have been subject to uranium dust, in rainwater, which is escaping from a mine in inner Mongolia, travelling in the air and rivers, to various Chinese cities, including Beijing, Shanghai & Guangzhou...

The coal…"
12 hours ago
More…

THE POWER OF ONENESS--CONNECTING YOUR SOUL TO THE EARTH'S SOUL
Dr. Angela Barnett
AKA Crystalai, Of the Breath of Light,…

Read more…