Replies

• @jouny..yeah I kinda agree with that!..:-)

• The biggest deceiver since Adolf Hitler..

• "WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND FOR YOU PEOPLE??
    Are you, ppl obama worshipers dumb or what?"

That question remains to be investigated, but since they all still seem to be trusting in- and believing in the govt-system as a system, I'd conclude that they are all screwed. Casualties of stupidity, and they WILL end up in camps as a sweet payment for showing that kind of foolish trust. ;)

My demise by govt agents was only the beginning and I expected a revolt the very same year that happened, and yet there weren't one. I got so pissed about that that I started to plan to make a transaction of suffering between me and the people (i.e a terror-attack), to punish fucking EVERYONE for NOT revolting when the time were due.

I were on my way to end up having to do "a Tunisia", i.e set myself on fire in public in protest against the govts decision to rob me of my means to live.. However, if that woouldn't spark the revolt to actualize then I'd personally have make sure that every human in the west ended up in hell with no chance of returning to the higher planes which in effect would mean that I'd have to terminate the human race, forever! ;)

Luckily, I learned to become egoistic before that had to happen, so nowadays I will simply sit down and watch when my fellow brothers and sisters gets gassed and instead focus more on my OWN ascension instead. I WILL NOT take responsibility for anyone elses suffering ever again, nor will I ever again put myself on the line to prevent their suffering of others by processing it for them ;) (I don't even take the pain away from crying children anymore and that's a bit sad, because I happen to be VERY good at dealing with other peoples suffering and I did it with a smile too)

Or, maybe I will...
    The role of The AntiChrist have been offered to me as a Karmic Agent-role (the offer have been on the table for many many years but it's only recently I've felt it to actually have any value to my vault of experiences. I've spent many years trying to ignore that offer). I still haven't decided wether I'm gonna turn'em down or not. It's a very difficult decision. Many pro's and con's to investigate there ;)
    So far, the job is VERY attractive. ;)
    I'd love to screw everyone who made it possible for the govt to screw me, just to teach'em a lesson on the foolishness of giving executive power to people they don't even know personally ;)

I just gotta plan an escape-route, since the role as such comes with a clause: The demise of that role is planned, and the outcome for the actor will depend on his charismatic abilities to make people forgive him on spot for f'ing them as a Lesson of Life. If the actor can't do that, his death will be horrible whereas the ascension process will also be more difficult than what I originally planned it to be.
    I know I can handle 3-5 days of constant awakedness and constant pain since I've done that before, but what if the process would entail more days of such before I'd be allowed to die? ;)
    Keeping clear focus on the "destination after death" while dying, is hard if the dying-part takes days of torturing pain to achieve . :)

As I said, there are many aspects I need to think about before I decide to accept the role or not. :)

If I DO accept the role, Obama will be screwed tho since he'd play "the good entity" I'd take down with charisma alone before the "obama 2.0" comes and takes down Me after my 7 years of torturing humanity (whereas at that point, humanity will be screwed again, but this time it'll take them 50 years to realize it and another 50 years to actually be able to do something about it).
    I don't know if Obama have been offered the role of The AntiChrist or not but I sincerily don't care either. His rethorics are good but I've seen small cult-leaders with far more effective charisma than he has so... I can't see him as the AntiChrist atm. He's not good enough yet to play that role. I am, and I alone ;)

• @IA...WOW!!..I CAN DIG IT!!

• @Kat..BABY THIS IS MY POST..WTF ARE YOU LOOKING AT!..LOL

oh and WTF is not a angry comment..its just the way of speech among americans..(well you should know) your american right. and sometimes its used as a joke.

So there you have it..(communication problem again/cant read or something) not judging it..just making a statement based on the facts being presented.

Im happy you live so close to that sandy hook. Its a fake to me sorry, just look for yourself. nothing adds up about it Kat.

Ps..im also affected by it too!!

• Technically it should matter wether politicians are cabal or not since we all SHOULD be un-regognising ALL governments immediately anyway. Govts can't save you. Only You can, but to do that, you need to stop paying govts and put the money where they make a difference instead.

We can't kill the devil, but we sure can ignore everything he says for all eternity!

• cabal stooge/communist -

• No offense, but why are you posting this crap again?

• @1 darkstar..no offense taken but if you look at the date you will see it is from August 14th..people have commented on the post even to this day..ah go fiure!!

• i am on the fence, and i will wait and see, for i feel he is not what he appears to be.
    blessings to all of us for we are all one
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
12 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
12 minutes ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"ok Drekx, thank you ;)"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, the word ego is often misused and one thinks of the modern psychiatry, in this regard....In reality, it is an apt definition, which derives from the Latin; "I." We can suggest the "I AM." So, the esotericist views the word differently to the…"
11 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"and if the Ego is the soul, what about some oriental teachings that require to overcome the Ego?"
11 hours ago
"amazing, thank you friend!"
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, this Solarian transformation will always invoke the Hermetic axiom, in practice, which states; "AS ABOVE, SO BELOW...!!" The vast fleets of Elohim, time lords, GFL fleets, Arch-angels, et al, will be spiritually activated by Lord Surea, to the…"
11 hours ago
"great to hear that Drekx and I applaud to you Movella, one day I will understand the significance of that, thank you

How long will it take for the Elohim to restore Solaris' Planetary System, with all the changes that will be accomplished, Drekx?"
11 hours ago
More…