8108853094?profile=original

My message today is to not go into fear, no matter what happens. Many dramas are coming. Nothing can deter what has already been activated, and we are not making any crazy calls about what will come of its own accord.

Be able to calm yourself and mention to those around you to calm themselves, because mental activity can create chaos.

Break free of your attachments if you can. Stay away from men and women who aim to destroy. Stay only with those who have opened their hearts.

Community consciousness will need to be the calming dose of sanity while you are in the midst of difficult, non-aligned activities.

News of mass destruction must be drawn out of your consciousness. Your mind can destroy more than you want destroyed while it chatters about this or that death and destruction calamity. Face all, and do not let fear defeat your health or the health of others. Carry on the best you can without complaint. Press on with any details needing your attention.

I'm not calling in the darkness when I tell you it is now moving to your area. We want all to be happy by dismissing darkness as it appears. Collect the answers that you need, only from credible methods.

Go within yourself and ask to be guided. Delete any attitude you have about the "negative controllers" and gather no more action based, dense, negative thoughts about the conditions created by these controllers. Contain what you say about what is happening, because there are no credible concepts that you can share. The only thing that matters now is the caring you will be called upon to do.

The controllers will cease their attacks when they claim their full control of those countries in which they have gained a close network of cronies. Only one of these countries is the US. It is not only the US, but most of Europe and Australia as well. Russia is not in their control, as it has a different network.

Most of Europe will soon be deposed of its union as areas of destruction are coming fast. In the next months you will hear of many disturbances in Europe, particularly those countries in the southern region where money is already in a controlled, managed authority camp.

Pass along the news that caring must begin in the native way: all of Mother Earth's children are equal and are not to be dominated by the aristocrats or criminals. Shave the continent of Europe by 1/4 and then see how many controllers there are in the contained mainland that remains-none.

What will be left will not include any of the controlling parties. NE Europe will be the next area to move to.

More and more countries in South America are going into "no-comment" mode about what is about to occur in the continents of Europe and North America, Canada included.

A great movement of Mother Earth will occur that energetically effects all, not only those in those vicinities. My message to you is not to go away, but accept and be non-concerned about what can happen.

No deaths are about to occur that have not been deemed okay on a soul level. Practice this mantra: No matter what happens we are all in good hands. "Don't go into blame against any cosmic deity or nature spirit.

All have their load to administer. Make believe is just more content. Share your actual news and ignore what master con men are about to tell the masses. Wake-up and be assured that none of the things you will hear about are the real deal. All will be fictionalized.

Yes, people will die, not all that is claimed, however, and those who die will not be affected like those who live. Being one of those who live will be the difficult way.

Graduation from Earth School depends on how you are about to greet the most complex configuration of events ever to happen on your continents.

No place can be a safe haven, only the heart of awareness can be that. I AM THAT I AM is the heart of awareness.

Be masters in the confrontation of your dream and you can continue your awareness in the consciousness of reality.

I AM THAT I AM
Ascended Master Saint Germain

For more of Saint Germain's messages, visit: http://comptedesaintgermainsblog.blogspot.com
This message may be shared in its entirety with proper credit and the above back links included.
Source, http://comptedesaintgermainsblog.blogspot.com

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes I agree....and as Trinity says, it is surprising that any "Lightworker" would deem her messages acceptable to post here....Maybe both Byers and Arends should reflect a little upon why such a message is acceptable to them....?? It seems to serve no constructive purpose to those who are awake...and would only cause needless alarm in those who have yet to awake......

• thanks for sharing Drekx.

i too agree that to scare the unawaken ones who are sincere of wanting to know the truth about life on earth, it  is a touchly subject which the church and state ploy has worked for many thousands of years on the control of the human race by the few who are called  the rulers, cabal, 13 families, bankters: for many members are the same persons and are in all the groups, and still they have this dark emotions of a human animal instinct of survival that is used by the rulers of the earth, who growls frist to frighten their prey, and so to shut down the preys ablility to think and feel the truth and thus become controled thu fear and worst.

i thank creation that the transformation of order of a higher aura in all  of us is happening now, even if we all open our eyes and see for the first time life as it really is, but will never be again as we all get to the chirst awareness mindset, and not just pretend we are playing a role, but actually be that energy with all the e.s.p. skills needed to be no more human animal instincts of survival of these 2 strain d.n.a. code, but full blown 13 strain of christ consicences, that mean all of us. i also believe now we all are more than just our body, for we all have a aura.

i know i sound too positive, but i am becoming a believer that : we are no longer alone anymore, like it has been for thousand of years where mankind only had hope.

but NOT NOW!!! s.o.h.o. does not lie, and that russian comet being blown up for all of us to see, i don't feel it was a hollowgram, it was real, so we are not alone anymore. our space families are here who have our genes and d.n.a. codes, so they and their freinds are here to help mankind in many ways, ready or not.

we all are atoms in motion that group together to make a  living body or vessel for our soul exist, with the emotions of the yin and yang, positive and negative  force of energy played out by all living beings, animal, plant, human animal, elements,etc to survive by mixing of the other's energy bodys, as to live one day a time, i call it we all must eat/ kill to feed our vessel or die, and that means every living being on this earth lives under that law, animal, plant, and the human animal, living on earth this is going to change in a very positive way not just only by our new e.s.p. alone, but many tools we all will have to use, food repricators like chist had a bag that he kept pulling out fish, bread etc. to the many  and thats a hint for food is  what not atoms in motion.

i hope i have given with my heart hope and joy that the days of fears are over, believe it or not

blessings to all of us for we are all one

• We are all adults here....lets not shoot the messengers.  Meindert just passes on information for us to read, evaluate and form our own opinions on,  I am thankful that he takes the time and the effort to share no matter what he posts, and will defend him and every other poster here because they want to share and create ideas to be discussed.  Whether he agrees or disagrees with the materials is not the issue nor should it be, so lets not chastise him.  He has every right to post anything he wants, we all do.  Everything in life is not all unicorn rainbow poop and feel good fluff, and I think that adults can deal with messages that do not call people dear ones and precious and whatnot and speak in alien languages.  I am not into channeling messages at all but am not afraid to read one and form my own opinion.  I just don't think it is fair to shoot the messenger.  The whole point of a forum is to discuss stuff no matter how much it does not resonate with an individual.  So lets drop the criticism of the poster and let the material and the members here read and think for themselves.  I do understand about your concern for "unawakened" (a label that should not exist.....I hate labels of people....it implies judging which is so unkind) individuals but I think that we are adults here, and can deal with stuff better than you may be giving credit for.  Just my humble opinion.   

• Hi Marique, and all other repliers of this post

Meindert here "The Messenger "you called me. 

I agree with you that passing on info is the main goal ! And the discussion afterwards is secondary!

Off course we want hear nice uplifting words and we all like to resonate with positive things.

But the message started with the opening that it was not ment to spread fear  and he wants us to calm ouerselves, because mental activity can create chaos.

I refer to another post of mine from Tom Kenyon and the Hathors that opens with this :

Channeler:
          Tom Kenyon (and the Hathors)
          A Hathor Planetary Message
          Through Tom Kenyon

Orchidium

A Hathor Planetary Message through Tom Kenyon

Earth’s passage through the summer Solstice of 2013 was an energetic marker for the beginning of a new Chaotic Node.
          As your planet undergoes increased climate change, you will see further increases in meteorological novelty and unusual interactions between storm fronts. What used to be called 100-year storms will happen more frequently. These types of storms are outer manifestations of Chaotic Nodes and the escalation of chaos arising from seemingly unrelated levels of existence.

While you have already experienced several Chaotic Nodes since 2011, you are at the beginning of another major crescendo in chaotic events. While this particular Chaotic Node will accelerate climatic and geological changes, as well as social unrest, it is your personal psychological and emotional level that may well be the most affected.

You see that Tom Kenyon also speaks from a new Chaotic Node ! Climate changes, Heavy 100-year storms and a major crescendo in chaotic events as well as social unrest !

So let's see what comes and according to Saint Germain:

Graduation from Earth School depends on how you are about to greet the most complex configuration of events ever to happen on your continents.

No place can be a safe haven, only the heart of awareness can be that. I AM THAT I AM is the heart of awareness.
          Be masters in the confrontation of your dream and you can continue your awareness in the consciousness of reality.

I am Meindert That I am

Namaste

Love,light and laughter,

• I am hoping you are right...not really looking forward to a pole flip.  It would make me mad that that crazy woman of Zeta Talk, Nancy Lieber would be right, and we can't have THAT happen, lol...not in the edition of MY book, haha...

• It is beyond belief that a 'Light Worker' would deem this message acceptable to post!!  I'm astonished and hope that nobody falls for this crock..............  Furthermore, St Germain is incarnated on Earth at this present time, so who ever is writing this garbage is a fraud.  Anyone posting 'channeled' messages supposedly from St Germain is a fraud.

• I agree with much you have stated here, Trinity....But I would like to qualify one fact, somewhat and that is the esoteric truism of Master Saint Germain's physical manifestation here on outer earth at this present time...

Albeit, his mayavirupa was not "born of a mother," into the world, impelled through the cycles of planetary karma, yet is here, in physical flesh, and in accord with a cosmic initiations, which demand that the ascended ones, who have attained the higher cosmic degrees, upon the path of earth sevice, do actively RETURN into the everyday world to serve the Divine Plan both esoterically and exoterically.....It is an "EXTERNALIZATION."

Yet, intrinsicly and importantly, not because of a karmic birth, under the Law of Return, but rather through divine will and deep felt choices, to serve in this manner....

The Mahachohan is in telepathic and physical contact with his disciples......and guides them in service. Yet, many "channels"claim contact with him in error...Which is only acceptable to him under the provision that they do not spread fear in his name...

Cheers, Drekx

• Thanks Drekx

• Greetings friends.....The good news is that this so-called "channel," one Aruna Byers, is NOT channeling Master Saint Germain, as claimed....

We are each responsible for the effects of the messages we post here, even if some are relayed via members, for non-members and that includes you, also, Mr Arends...

The only kernel of truth here is that fear is something to overcome......But then, you don't need to be told this by a "channel." You already knew it..

As for the economic and fiscal changes and destruction.......Remember that these are inevitable, in spite of attempts made by the ruling elites to maintain the facade of "business as usual" and so continue their ponzi practices, inflated housing bubbles, to "kick-start" a doomed global system....

However, REJOICE that the positive changes are coming.....Only those attached to the old ways of doing business, fear the loss of their wealth and material assets....Have faith in a smooth transference from the failing system to the new system...

Also, note that a pole shift is nothing that resembles what some alude to...Such a genuine pole shift will only be permitted when each human being is safely secured in Agartha or onboard the ships....And is simply the creation of a mono-polar configuration for mother earth, to replace the current di-pole...There is naught to fear...and everything to look forward to....

Blessings from Master Rákóczi and Commander Drekx Omega

drekxomega.jpg?w=300&h=300

• Drekx Ohmega,

Finally i can agree on something you tell. The only fear to fear is fear itselve.

The rest about an collapsing monetary system = also mathematically seen inevitable.(nohing new under the sun, even a blind one could see this coming)

There will be a rebuild of this system but  St.Germaine or  theGFL will not be involved.

After the fall the ones named,"The Goodly Company", will take over this matter & will redistribute all wealth equal over all humanity.

There will be no poleshift.

Greetings,

AA Iosuph

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
...Blessings, The energies of the Flower Full Moon are building!The Full Moon energies peak the morning of May 23rd.  "Flower Moon" by the way is a name that comes from the Algonquin Native American tribe, who observed the abundant blooming of…
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
My concern is not only do they destroy their health but effect other people's health in their vicinity..nearby ..passers ..NON SMOKERS PLUS ..have they thought that some people wear contact lenses and smoke getting into their eyes can cause serious…
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I always find it interesting, when a person, or nation, pretends to be more powerful, more efficient, more able, than they actually are.....I find this to be the case with Red China....A nation that has fooled many, into believing in it's…"
10 hours ago
Joe Barnett posted a blog post
THE POWER OF ONENESS--CONNECTING YOUR SOUL TO THE EARTH'S SOULDr. Angela BarnettAKA Crystalai, Of the Breath of Light,Bezelda the Mermaid, and hundreds ofother SoulsPlease use the simple diagrams below to plant in your mind this simple meditation…
10 hours ago
"Michael Cohen admits to stealing tens of thousands from Trump. Good reporting here by Benny Johnson. https://youtu.be/CWyv3N1ut-4?si=rkPIgYnYIQolucoz"
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And it gets worse in China, as they have been subject to uranium dust, in rainwater, which is escaping from a mine in inner Mongolia, travelling in the air and rivers, to various Chinese cities, including Beijing, Shanghai & Guangzhou...

The coal…"
11 hours ago
More…

THE POWER OF ONENESS--CONNECTING YOUR SOUL TO THE EARTH'S SOUL
Dr. Angela Barnett
AKA Crystalai, Of the Breath of Light,…

Read more…