Norway Just Deported 824 Muslims, Every American Needs To See What Happened NextNorway recently made the controversial decision to deport a large amount of Muslims with ties to radical groups.Despite all the liberals in Norway deeming this “racist”, the logical party went ahead with it and the result almost shut down every opposing voice in the government instantly. This is one of the best stories we have eve seen come from such a liberal area of the world.Violent Crime Dropped By 30%police_specialThat’s right, whopping 30%, and it’s all because a couple of politicians decided to enforce the laws that they already had. What a world we live in where that is a shocking thing to do in a government.Norwegian authority claims that 824 people were deported in October, for such a small country, that’s a record breaking number. The authorities attributed the change to “portfolio priorities” which have essentially made it easier to deport people back to Nigeria & Afghanistan.While most Americans and Europeans would call this unfair to target a certain race or religion, we tend to lean on the side that does anything possible to stop evil from creeping in our backyards.Do you agree with Norway’s strict policy on this ?Should other countries do the same ?READ MORE PLUS SEE PHOTOS @http://qpolitical.com/norway-just-deported-824-muslims-every-american-needs-to-see-what-happened-next/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• here is the original story....what you posted was a racist distortion of it..

Banner

Record-high number of immigrants deported in October

Banner

Record-high number of immigrants deported in October

PoliceThe National Police Immigration Service deported 824 unwanted individuals from Norway in October, which is a new record.  The former record for number of deportations in a month is from September, when 763 individuals left Norway, Dagsavisen reports. 

The reasons for the steep increase in deportations are more resources, more staff and changing priorities. It has also become easier for Norway to return immigrants to Afghanistan and Nigeria. "This makes it possible for us to reach the goal for this year," says Head of The National Police Immigration Service, Kristin Kvigne, to Dagsavisen. 

The Ministry of Justice has decided that 7,100 individuals are to be deported by the end of 2014. At the end of October the number of deportations was already at 5867. 

Many of the people who have been deported have been convicted of crime, or are individuals who have already been ordered to leave, but have returned to Norway illegally. 

Kvigne also points out that it is important to view the police's high number of deportations in relation to a decreasing crime rate.

http://www.norwaypost.com/index.php/news/latest-news/30293

• good! opposing useful idiots are programmed at other levels of consciousness to take the side of people who want to kill their own countrymen

• i only can see that pride can get the best and worst from some. may be a need to see eye to eye. 

how did this war start? whats the peace demands?

• i would love a one way ticket to my ancestors land thank you hehe lol :)

• White masculine monarchies decline to anti-white feminine democracies. 

• HEY WAYNE: actually it's a decline of republics founded by white men with knowledge of Ponzi schemes that are being replaced with politically-correct racial mixes of men and women who use terrorism against those who question such Ponzi schemes forced on them.  

• Other countries like France, Italy and Germany should do the same ... long time ago I stated that give the religious extremist and fanactics their own continent surrounded by SHARKS
  • KRISHNA: Norway has a ban on firearms, so they did the right thing.  If Norway allowed it's citizens to possess concealed firearms, you wouldn't see all that violent crime.  This is because criminals are essentially cowards and they don't want to risk getting shot at if the possibility exists that someone may be carrying a gun.  The proof is in the numbers below:

8115236692?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
11 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe collective subconscious has shifted after many years of release and clearing. This changes our collective creation abilities, supporting new Source-informed unified creation which honors the higher trajectory and benefits the…
14 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
  AncientAwakeningsI’ve come to be with you at this time, in this auspicious time, in this momentous time that you are approaching now. Not so much just for the eclipse that is about to happen, solar eclipse, but because of the shift, the change…
14 hours ago
GalacticWhiteRose@Yahoo.com commented on Ben-Arion's blog post Calm In The Midst Of The Storm
"M.S. told me a long time ago. On this planet there is Light and there is Less Light. All of these ones are us. Both sides. Why do we have the Less Light? So that we can learn the lessons. We are going to be graduating as we do this. Thank you for…"
16 hours ago
GalacticWhiteRose@Yahoo.com commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Was the F.F. Eclipse of Nibiru a “wild glitch in the matrix”.? by rev. Joshua.
"I agree. I thought it was a nothing berger. Chemtrails (I was taking pictures of them in 2004) were all over the place. Galactics are saying that they are coming soon. Are the chemtrails there so we can't see their ships?? Question. Can I post on…"
16 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"So, what was the speech made by Farage, that the Euro elites wanted to cancel..??
See his National Conservatism speech, he eventually made, following the court ruling....It's lengthy, but worth your time, especially if you live in the EU...👏🏻…"
17 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻NATCON wins against lefty cancel culture, in Brussels....👏🏻Bravo, to all concerned...

"The REVOLUTION against cancel culture has STARTED - ‘This is a turning point!’ says Nigel Farage"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNF2KuDoCOU"
17 hours ago
More…