It seems like the Sun is proving it can be a mother as a well as a son. There are many changes taking place in our solar system, and they tend to coincidence with Mythology and Prophecies for these times. At first I thought the female sun was just an indication of the new 1000 year solar minimum and the Ice Age we're approaching, but there is a lot more going on.

The Evidence is all there. The Sun is becoming less dynamic and 230% more Magnetic in it's transformation into a Mother. The Mystery of the Kingdom of God was described as a "woman in her birth pains." The Sun is giving birth to new life in the Solar System, The moon is gaining an atmosphere and the future will probably see the Colonization of Mars and other worlds.

I mention Obama because he is the exact likeness of Akhenaten, if not Akhenaten himself reborn. He has put the RFID requirement in his Obama Care Policy and is working with the NWO elite. Note that in history the Amen Ra and the other gods were restored after Akhenaten. History is RE-peating itself. Another reason the Sun is now The Woman Clothed with the Sun is because the Dragon has come out of the Sun and into Barack Obama as seen in the video, who is the Satan on Earth.

Monotheism was sun worship that began with Akhenaten. He eliminated the other Egyptian gods in favor of the sun and himself. The Egyptian Gods are supposed to return. Well, their return is in the form of Electric Universe Science. It is one time, neither day nor night, in this sense. The one God is still around as the Lord of Spirits, and in our age of Science the other Gods can take a place not as gods to be worshipped, but as science and the ancients way of describing the electric universe. There was an ancient empire of pyramids all over the world, and all Sacred Sites are built on Leylines. So the truth about these Egyptian Gods is that it comes from the long lost advanced age of the ancients.

The Egyptian Gods are Electric Universe Science:

http://www.godelectric.org/

The 1000 year solar minimum should coincide with the 1000 year reign of The Christ, who comes in the clouds. As it can proven beyond a doubt in the countless stories of Solar Worship that the lionshare of material, such as walking on water, the 12 Apostles / signs of the Zodiac, are really about the Sun. All things are interconnected and work together. When the Dragon was kicked out of Heaven and went into Obama, the Sun became the Woman Clothed with the Sun.

The mythology shows in the most ancient times, the sun was female. Probably when the Dragon entered, it became male. DA is the African word for Serpent, meaning Day and Dad, the African Sun Serpent who creates the world in seven days. The seven headed serpent in Revelation 12 and found in many religions. Thus the Etymology of Sun = Son, the Free May Suns, and the Egypt Suns (Egyptians) The Pharaohs became the sun god on Earth. Slavery, Circumcision, Mummification, dying and becoming stars all started in Egypt, and the Solar Cults rose up around the worship of the Sun and the Pharaohs.

The 7 Days Creator False God Demiurge is the 7 Headed Serpent

http://www.sacred-texts.com/atl/ssm/ssm07.htm

Clipboard02.jpg

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/04/j...banks.html
Yeshua killed because he challenged the money lenders.

Obama signs "Jesus the Terrorist" bill for Jesus' bank terrorism, treason, and 911 deaths.
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/07/o...eaths.html

Jesus was born on 911.
http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/was-jesus-bor...-11-3-b-c/

The Female Sun is the fulfillment of Christian Prophecy concerning the Woman Clothed with the Sun. Whereas the Sun does not represent a single person to be worshiped as a Pharaoh on Earth, but the bride of the mystery of The Christ. "If you have done it to the least, you have done it to me," and "That Christ may be all in all." Humanity has been on the cross for a long time now. This judgment of the tares going into damnation has already begun as well as the promise of eternal life. The kingdom is coming, and the wicked will not be allowed to reincarnate until after the 1000 years.

The Woman stands on the Moon, the moon god SIN, called Tsukuyomi in Japan, where the Lost Tribes of Israel went. So to be the bride, the woman had to get victory over SIN. Also, there is a manchild who rules the nations with a rod of Iron. Could this be the return of Yeshua and the sun's representative on Earth? Or the manchild may represent all of us. "Make me not a ruler of the people, for I have neither clothes or food in my house." The food is the right illumination and the clothes are good character. Leadership will be about having the right person in the right position.

Revelation 13, Hosea 13, and 2 Esdras 13. "He shall by his own strength, deliver his creature." The Messiah rises from the sea, but so does the beast of Rome. Some believe 2 Esdras 13 Messiah is the Antichrist, but the Sign of Jonah is all we get. Jonah was a backslider on his way to TARSUS (Saul of Tarsus) He jumped in the sea and was swallowed by the whale, (Leviathan) Then whale rose up from the Sea and spit him out, the people of Nineveh repented and disaster was averted.

Isa 27 / Psalm 74 "In that Day Leviathan will be food for the people in the wilderness."

What exactly is the Beast from the Sea? It's Rome and Christianity. Jesus Christ is the mark of the Beast, it was stolen from Amen, the lamb slain from the foundation of the world. He was the Egyptian False Prophet who gave life to the image of the beast and throughout the church age whoever did not worship the beast of Christianity was to be killed. 666 is already encoded in every barcode, we already live in a world controlled by Rome where no one can buy or sell without the mark of the beast. All of this has already been fulfilled. The Priests look for the Beast so as to draw attention away from themselves and away from the Church of Rome, but the Harlot in purple has always been the Vatican, and the Piso Flavian fraud of Christianity.

Around the time of Jesus, there was also Yeshua the Vegan Essene. The Early Christians were Vegan Essenes and they believed Apostle Paul to be the Antichrist who infiltrated and redesigned Christianity according to Roman Interests. This along with the Piso Flavian fraud in the NT. As confirmed in Islam, Yeshua was a PROPHET OF GOD. The whole son of God thing was mixed up with Amen, the Lord from Egypt, and that part of the Christ Story represents the sun.

We can prove it even further as the scriptures answer themselves. The Beast is a Leopard (Paul had a thorn of Satan in his flesh named Jesus Christ.) spoke like a Lion (Judas) and had the feet of a Bear (Peter.) Christ denied Satan 3 times and rebuked Peter as Satan. Peter denied Christ 3 times. Judas was filled with Satan. So the Beast is the Trinity of Satan.

Daniel 7:5 "And there before me was a second beast, which looked like a bear. It was raised up on one of its sides, and it had three ribs in its mouth between its teeth. It was told, 'Get up and eat your fill of flesh!'

Acts 10:11 "He saw heaven opened and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners. It contained all kinds of Animals. Then a voice told him, “Get up, Peter. Kill and eat.

Acts 12:5-8 "Peter therefore was kept in prison... the same night Peter was sleeping between two soldiers, bound with two chains: and the keepers before the door kept the prison." The angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands."

Acts 15:10 "Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to BEAR?"

Hosea 13:4 "I am the Lord FROM the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: there is no Saviour beside me."

Hosea 13:6 "According to their pasture, they filled; their heart was exalted; therefore have they forgotten me."

Hosea 13:7-9 "Therefore I will be unto them as a lion: as a leopard I will observe them: I will meet them as a bear bereaved of her whelps, and devour them like a lion: the wild beast shall tear them."

Revelation 13:2 "the beast I saw was like a leopard, and his feet were as a bear, and his mouth as a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, his seat, and great authority."

The Egyptian False Prophet
http://lenaeinhorn.se/wp-content/uploads....11.25.pdf

The Christ Story is based on Amen.
http://www.krschannel.com/Amun_Ra.html

The Son of Perdition
http://wordatthenet.com/2015/03/20/jesus...perdition/

The Marriage Feast
http://wordatthenet.com/2015/05/09/rejec...tic-event/

A History of the Female Sun

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/donna-henes/sun-goddess_b_884568.html

The 10 Lost Tribes of Israel went to Japan
http://www.biblemysteries.com/library/tribesjapan.htm

So Amen, the God of Moses, word of God, was turned into this Beast because Israel played the harlot and they all had forsaken him. It is also known in the last days the Gospel will return to Israel at the coming of Messiah. If the age of Rome is ended spiritually, then it's physical collapse will certainly follow. Many believers have found the truth about Paul being the Antichirst, and how he abolished all the Torah, and Messiah will reject many for lawlessness.

"My yoke is easy and my burden is LIGHT." Literally, the burden of the Christ is Sun Light and Illumination of Truth and Knowledge. It it translated LIGHT in every single version.

huge.25.126567.JPG

"The King will Kneel and let his people Rise."

-RUSH, A Farewell to Kings.

upside-down-dollar.jpg?w=450My Dollar is the Upside Down Pyramid, and the All Seeing Eye is not within the Triangle of Satan, the beast of Paul, Peter, and Judas, or Nimrod's Trinity.

This is the pyramid I endorse. It shows humanity lifted up to the top and the leaders down in the Earth. If it were up to me, I'd forgive banker debt and give the world a proper Shemitah.

The Upside Down Pyramid is also the Number 7, and the mystery of the 7 years of the Shemitah

THE SKY IS FALLING, but maybe we can lift it up if we REPENT. As with the Sign of Jonah, disaster

will be averted if we start doing things correctly. Therefore the Powers that be will drop everything

they are doing, and everyone is going to make War with the Man Coming up from the Sea.

Economy_Pyramid_both300.jpg

upsidedownpyramid.jpg

"Behold, I am against thee, Pharaoh king of Egypt, the great dragon that lieth in the midst of his rivers, which hath said, My river is mine own, and I have made it for myself.

"Behold, I will bring a sword upon thee, and cut off man and beast out of thee."

This is not about one Pharaoh, it refers to Obama and the Switzerland NWO Amen Ra priesthood.

"God does not nothing except he first reveal it to his servants the Prophets."

"And when I shall put thee out, I will cover the heaven, and make the stars thereof dark; I will cover the sun with a cloud, and the moon shall not give her light. All the bright lights of heaven will I make dark over thee, and set darkness upon thy land." "Immediately after the Tribulation of those days, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not shine."

Akhenaten and his Aliens are the Tares.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies

• Quite interesting. I have been interested with the books of revelation and Daniel for a while.

The sun is its own son also for an interest rison in magnetohydrodynamics. The magnetism causes electricity, then the electricity causes magnetism. Each is the son of each other!
    • Mystery of Mysteries that is exactly what happened with Me and Mary. Our karma was against each other to where my father's suicide became her abandonment and her fathers sexual abuse became my curse, and we became as the god and goddess, each others creator. Then I met someone else, who was born on May 26 like myself, the receiving of Amen Ra. She believes she is the reincarnation of a star.

• ‡♥

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
31 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
37 minutes ago
Infinity updated their profile
3 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
3 hours ago
Infinity liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
6 hours ago
More…