Replies

• Yeah but you can always choose different friends, and choose to talk to different people. Those are fleeting issues.

If that is the problem you might also want to consider what it is Inside You that is attracting the wrong kind of people. For some reason I used to attract a bunch of people who would Betray me.

If spiritual stuff is the culpret I would suggest using a special technique called the Violet Flame of Transmutation. If you suffered an attack more than likely it left behind traces or connections that continue even though you got over the main cause. This will nuke the remnants as well as reestablish your Godly connection too.

So that problem is solvable as well.

The Past is not something to get so worked up over that you have to leave this world. The Past can be left behind, it might be a little hard but its doable.

If anything in my opinion The Future is more worthy to find an exit for, but only if its really necessary.

Like getting kidnapped and sold into sex slavery as a 12 year old girl - yeah that would be a good reason, because all you have to look forward to in the future there is having one man after another shove himself inside you.

Or like because you got both of your legs (and your nuts) blown off by an explosion in Iraq, and all you have to look forward to for the rest of your life is being a Cripple who cant have even have sex with himself. Yeah I would kill myself in that situation too.

So I guess what im saying is the stuff you're concerned about, at least in my opinion, isn't really worth doing this sort of thing over.

Its all in the past.

• Hi Dei Eif

Many of us have felt the same way. 

I believe we have choice - we can quit Earth school early if we like, or we can graduate.  What's the difference? I was told that we will come back in order to learn the same lessons again.  This is what stops me from quitting too. I don't want to reincarnate into this shithole 3D place, and learn the same lessons and have to overcome them - all over again.  I'd rather endure this place, learn what I have to learn, then advance.  I think it's like a mean game of snakes and ladders.

I want to graduate so I can go to the next level.  And i believe a paradise existence awaits for those who do overcome, and match the mental level of like minded souls - who help to create such an existence of peace, beauty, harmony and love.

Life is a big stage show.  It's all a game.  If everything was all smooth and plain sailing - really - we'd be bored.  We've chosen to take on challenges, chosen to be in dysfunctional families, chosen pain and crap.  Why? Because before incarnating as a human - our spirits considered we were strong enough.

I can also testify to the raw food lifestyle.  If you can eat foods that are 'alive', filled with 'lifeforce', green juices, salads, fruits, nuts, coconut milk - the living foods will give you the desire to LIVE.  They are filled with LIFE.  If we eat dead food and food filled with fear, death, decay, chemicals - then how are we going to feel? 

Personally I feel much happier going to the trouble in the mornings, and making up vegetable juices. I then have a banana smoothie with almond milk which is really yummy.  Salad for lunch, fruit and dinner I'm still working on (sometimes spelt toast).  After a few days, I even felt europhic on this food. I felt very connected to nature and my surroundings. 

• I always thought that there is one thing that is for sure in life and that is death. It's a given so what is not certain is life. If you look at the count on Views to your post, it is 645 at this time so what does this say to you...figure it out cause your the only one that can. You could meet a special person tomorrow or win the lottery or even see the first contact happen, you will never know what you missed.

• Dei Eif ILLUME

If you are not seeing a professional then DO SO right away. if you are seeing a professional continue to do so, and do what she tells you to do......if you can get enough support to help you.....if you are hurting yourself and cannot help yourself you might need to be hospitalized for a short time, but that is for your psychiatrist to decide.....if you can work with as many healers as you can to help you in this crisis......a therapist, and someone who works with starseeds, energy workers....

you may not realize it now because of the state you are in but there is an opportunity for an amazing healing to occur from within you.....you may not realize it now, but you have so much to live for and to look forward t so much joy to experience. please get the help you need and remember it may seem terrible and horrible right at this present time but things change and lives get better and things change......trauma and other events in life seem to crack, chip away at us and some events even shatter us, but we can heal and become whole again. healing and living wonderful lives -  and in that healing we become a testimony for others....and when we do heal it is a beauty beyond words we become full, deep and rich and we become something akin to a butterfly that people just marvel at.....

• You are describing all sorts of symptoms from trauma.   I can see your desperate attempt to find and cling onto some reality.   You havnt spoken of what event lead up to this dark time.

• Okay I guess its time for me to input on this...

...considering there's a chance I might do the same if things went poorly for me, I understand it well.

This sort of decision is a selfish one, but it is true that we have to look after ourselves first. Its a big decision though so you need to really go down the list and determine Exactly Why you want to do this.

Is there a specific reason, or is it just because of the way you feel emotionally?

Emotions can change... but if there are things in your life that are a certain way and there doesn't seem to be anything you can do about them, those have a way of being abit more permanent.

Additionally I would ask you - are you really sure that you know what kind of Future you have in store for you? Have you even been using divination and other psychic tools to discover what your Destiny is?

And I would also ask... are you sure that you Cant Change the way things currently are...

You see My Example is/was I would probably kill myself off if I ended up Homeless and destitute again. The reason is because everything that I want to do requires having alot of money, a stable home, and Powers that I would have used to get those things.

That is to say because Life was not the way that I really desired it to be - and ending up homeless again would just prove the point that I Would Not get what I sincerely desired. So I wouldn't have a Reason to stick around and I would choose to Leave.

And I would also do it because I would certainly begin Starving to death too, and I would put myself down quickly rather than die slowly from starvation and the elements.

Of course my Higher Selves know these things too... which is why I am expecting miracles out of them because im not going to put up with a lowering of my station in life (not when I must experience a life at a much higher level).

However since you were explaining about how you actually have a Car, I would imagine that you're actually in a much better position than even I am right now. I don't have a car. I haven't had one since 2004. I haven't really even had an income since then.

So really I would ask... why exactly do you feel things suck that terminally that you need to get out of here?

Is this decision borne out of depression, or is it actually a viable solution?

• Hold unto you life for it is dear and when you find yourself anxious for an ounce of happiness feel the flesh of earth on your feet as you dig your soles in the earth and the warmth of sunlight on your skin. Know that this moment shall pass and what troubles your heart and mind will smooth itself out in the end. Hang in there okay.

• It is always darkest before the dawn. Don't

• Eat raw superfoods, they make you happy
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The psychopathic CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....And now it's age-restricted...On the 18th it was not...

Crazy, Crazy, Politix (CCP) of Red Chinese authorities...🐉

And in…"
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Discover Your Light & Sound Frequency To Heal By The Celestial White Beings With Natalie Glasson We, the Celestial White Beings, extend to you now our greetings and Celestial Love. We bring forth our celestial vibrations to support your healing…
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
  Links of Creation By Celestial White BeingsWith Natalie Glasson Greetings, blessings be with you. We bring forth the Celestial vibrations to embrace your being. Allow yourself to be showered in pure white light. Let it embrace you and reveal the…
11 hours ago
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
17 hours ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
18 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
18 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
18 hours ago
More…