I have recently finished writing a book which I feel could be very helpful to people in preparing for ascention and the changes involved; however I seem to be having alot of trouble trying to find someone who actually wants to publish it. I've put everything into writing it over the last six years and if I don't get it published I will be devasted beyond repair. with Ascention just ten months away, something needs to happen fast. The thing that gets me is that I always felt I was being guided to write this to help the world, but it seems I am no longer getting the support guidence I need to actually get it published...

... does anyone have any comment on this?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thats true there are alot of people who know about ascention, but in terms for percentage of the population how many people do? If you were really lucky 1%... i dont understand how they can ascend after 2012 when 3D will not exist after then!

• Feather winger... thanks for the info. I really hope I am one of those going in 21.Dec this year. I am supposed to be meeting my twin flame around then...(and leaving earth)...  I cannot wait any longer than that.

Having mentioned all this, I dont know how anyone is meant to ascend when basically no one yet knows about ascention. I mean how many people do you know in 3d who have even heard about it, never mind preparing for it? I would never dare mentioned it in 3d because they simple wont be able to handle it or treat me as a lunatic.

I mean when are we actually going to see some changes? When will there be first contact? When will the illuminati fall?

• FeatherWing... I would say that 99.9 percent of the population at still asleep as no one knows about ascention yet. Where did you hear this about 2017?

• ..its the new trend... for those who dont make it, they will have the door open till 2017.... and when 2017 comes and there are still a few still hanging around here, there will be another extended option till 2050...

...awwww..c'mon... ok...final... i think by 21st December of 2132, all will be fine...period....(and not even one more word)... ;)

• You can easily publish e-book on Amazon.com. If you have a word file (docx), Amazon provides you online tool to convert into e-book, which can be read in Kindle, one of the largest e-book reader. You can even charge it. You have to open account on amazon.com. There are youtube video tutorials on how to convert e-book.

Best of Luck.

• Why not give it away?  Selling a published book of your thoughts seems silly if you're writing a book on ascension...  Especially if you think its purpose is to help the world....  If it is to be help the people that need it.  Then if you need $$ in short term - after being affected by your free book, people will come to you for answers/speaking engagements/counseling.  Listen to the universe dear DRACO.  Much love!  Joshua

• Atisha, Please take a look at our book."Spirituality of the Third Millennium" is about enlightenment and shifting consciousness. It is for right now. It resonates with A Course of Miracles as it describes how our thoughts work and how to clear thoughts and patterns that no longer work for us utilizing the violet flame technology. This manuscript includes the "Love Connection" has an "Invocation for World Peace". We are slowly getting word out through self publishing and would prefer a publisher pick it up to sell for us. I can e-mail you a pdf of the manuscript. Send your e-mail to Roger through our web link at www.thirdmillenniumspirituality.com and I will forward book for your to review. The Summary, Table of Contents and three Chapters are included in the website already. Thank you for your love, support & consideration. 

• Thanks for all the answers guys. self publishing might sound like a nice idea but I have zero budget to work with, so seeking representation through an agency is pretty much my only option. Furthermore, with self publishing you basically have no marketing or distribution power so hardly anyone would ever read it that way. By the far the best thing to do is get an agent, as star has said, but that of course is not easy. Hopefully I can do that... if not then I'll be worried...

• Draco... i would suggest to do what others have said also here, and look for internet publish as an e-book... its easier i think..

for to find a publisher out there to back you up, they need to be sure, or have a hunch, that the book will sell for them to make a profit..

if they know the book wont sell, they wont publish it in any way... u can write the best book in the world for all i know, but it if wont sell, u will never find a publisher... and u can write the silliest mumbo-jumbo but it they know it will sell, they will be open to you and put down the red carpets, for u to walk on...

its sad, but thats out social reality...

• Draco, Do you have resources to self publish & self promote? I recently completed a book venture with author Roger Lanphear of "Spirituality of the Third Millennium" www.thirdmillenniumspirituality.com . This recently released manuscript provides tools for seeing and clearing unhealthy thoughts & patterns with Invocations, Meditations and Practices for right now. We utilize the violet flame. This book was published at Dog Ear Publishing. For $4500 USD we were able to create website, publish and have book ready for sale through e-book and through Amazon.com. We now have book on Facebook and linked with Google Search for a monthly fee. Perhaps you can raise monies for self-publishing. This is challenging route to go but if your book is supposed to sell it will. I would be happy to review and provide comments for you. I hope this helps.  

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 745

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian replied to AlternateEarth's discussion AI Systems Have Already Learned How To Lie To and Manipulate Humans
"Hello! Just ignore the AI propaganda nothing good will come of it."
13 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
 ...JESUS: EASTER – THE OPEN HEARTBY YAEL & DOUG POWELLWe have chosen today because it is between Good Friday and Easter. In the symbolism of the death process, this would be the time of the Bardo.The Bardo is the appearance of all of your heart's…
7 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Final part of Chapter 5 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades. This part gets into a little more of conversations between Billy and Semjase. A lot of this part talks about the ozone problems going on much like parts of Chapter 4. What's going on in our…"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Final part of Chapter 5 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades. This part gets into a little more of conversations between Billy and Semjase. A lot of this part talks about the ozone problems going on much like parts of Chapter 4. What's going on in our…"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Music for your soul.
"I always enjoyed this jam from Tom Petty. https://youtu.be/P_C8G1SXzVo?si=R1h5Eozr1o8tBjhc"
11 hours ago
"Some jams till the next chapter of UFO Contact From The Pleiades is on here. I always enjoyed this jam from Tom Petty. https://youtu.be/P_C8G1SXzVo?si=R1h5Eozr1o8tBjhc"
11 hours ago
"For anybody interested this is the channel where these awesome videos are found. Not only is Billy Meier's material on there, but many others as well including Dr. Steven Greer. youtube.com/@IcsetiOrganization/playlists"
11 hours ago
"Glad you are enjoying these videos Drekx :) Tons more to come with Billy Meier and the Plejaren including a few more chapters left of UFO Contact From The Pleiades. Still got some Sheldan Nidle interviews saved on my laptop as well plus I was gonna…"
11 hours ago
More…