Looking for a Twin Flame/Soulmate

I am looking for a twin flame with the following qualities:

1- She must be a Multi-Dimensional, Inter Gallactic Universal Cosmic being.

2- She must have the beautiful face of a Pleiadian.

3- She must have the beautiful body of an Andromedian.

4- She must have the wisdom of the Arcturians

5- She must have the Knowledge of the Sirians

6- She must have the ears to hear the music of the Hathors

7- She must not be effected by Death, Old Age and Disease like the Inner Earth Beings

8- She must be willing to go on holiday to other Planets and Inner Earth

9- She must be able to speak all Galactic Languages

9- She must be a crew member of Ashter Command

and last but not least

10- She must have a SENSE OF HUMOUR like the Earthlings.

Please contact me as soon as possible as i am waiting for you.

Please note these are the minimum requirements as i do not want to ask for too much.

I AM A BEING OF VIOLET FIRE

I AM THE PURITY GOD DESIRES

[I bet this message made you laugh but in the near future will be a reality as i am ahead of time] 

What other qualities do you think future females will have as we will soon be a Galactic society. 

What qualities will be females looking for in the new Galactic Male.[ i know most of  you will say they should be like me] 

Namaste 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The problem is Sir Hugh Ambition they say that your Destiny is recorded before you are born....who you meet in this lifetime ...who will be your life partner....how long you will live this is all recorded on your forehead. One great Spiritual Master said most people have built up heavy Karmas and their next minimum seven lives are already recorded BUT we are going through a special period now so that maximum grace is upon all humans so as many as possible can make it to 5th Dimension.
      You are right i am joking but at the same time reminding humans that we will be a Galactic Society soon...ish
      I AM A BEING OF SILVER VIOLET FIRE...
  • If you find such a twin Flame, be sure to ask is she has a twin brother for me, lol. You have cheered up my day...thanks for the belly laugh. Good traits you are seeking....I would like a male version of everything you just stipulated, lol.
  • Hello Ravinder. Yes, it made me laugh! Wonderfully put !!!! Maybe us women should do one too. Um!!!! And if its you then what can you say about yourself in the same context??? LOL Nikki
    PS. Thnkyou for the numerous articles you place on this site ,very interesting!!
    • Well Nikki ....I am a Multi-Dimensional Galactic Universal Being and I Am Transcendental and I AM A BEING OF SILVER VIOLET FIRE....and...I AM THE PURITY GOD DESIRES.
      Originally I Am From ARCTURAS and I later incarnated in Venus and then incarnated on this Planet what you call Earth.
      Namaste
      • well, Ravinder , I have recently found out that I have lifeline with ARCTURUS and SIRIUS as I have active Sirian DNA . According to your twinflame criteria, that makes me wise and knowledgeable. That's about it. I'afraid i am way down your list of the perfect woman. Hee! Hee! Good luck in your search.

LOL Nikki
  • Don't you think tht a female with all those characteristics and beliefs of herself might be quite a burden to live with at this time. I am only looking for a humble heart and good humor. Rest will take its course as days go by.
    Anyway, I do like your sense of humor!
    • Galactic Females are much more exciting to be with then ordinary Earthly Females as their consciousness is Universal as they are united and in contact with beings from all over the Universe.
      This change will also take place with Earthly Females in the near future as we become a Galactic Society.
      I AM A BEING OF SILVER VIOLET FIRE...
  • I am glad if i made some of you laugh as we need some fun in life as well.
    I am normally at The Tower Bridge Castle in London where i get a nice drink from Starbucks and sit by River Thames and look up in the skies to see if i can spot any UFO'S and today i was thinking if beings from other Planets have a sense of humour and then i came to the conclusion that they only have to look at us and they will laugh and laugh and laugh as they consider us as very backward. They are much more advanced then us in every aspects and to them we will look like kids playing with toys.
    Namaste
    • Hmmmmm, Ravinder. And you are offering what? LOL When I meet someone like that, I'll be sure to refer them to you. 'K?
      • I AM TRANSCENDENTAL and
        I AM A BEING OF VIOLET FIRE
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion A Question For ACC Members-How old Are You?
"I'm in my 60's and and I'm grateful to my guides and Light Masters for walking with me so far-long way to go to 5th Octave ascension."
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
The New Age Movement begun in the late '70s-80's was attractive to many of us in our 20's because of the dogmatism and bland rituals of the churches-though Christian Churches are great for our society in general.    We wanted to expand spirtually so…
1 hour ago
"yeah Drexk-very creepy astral denizens walking among us"
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
RandyFirstContact liked Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
10 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Transforming Doubt By Archangel Metatron With Natalie Glasson Greetings to you beloved beings of light, I am Archangel Metatron. It is a joy to be in your presence today.  I invite you now to acknowledge your own being and body and acknowledge my…
14 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
15 hours ago
More…