New “Reparations” Website Asks Whites to Pay Black People’s Rent to Relieve Their Guilt

Self-loathing whites offer to clean for, massage & be shouted at by blacks to atone for slavery

A new “reparations” website asks white people to pay black people’s rent and give them money to relieve their white guilt.

The website, started by Seattle-based “conceptual artist” Natasha Marin, suggests a number of ways in which white people can atone for the fact that 1.4 per cent of white people owned black slaves in the United States over 150 years ago.

Examples on the site’s ‘about’ page include;

POC 3: I need groceries.

White Person 3: “I’ll get them for you. PM me and I’ll send an Amazon Fresh or Safeway delivery. You just pick out what you want. I have a $200 limit.”

POC 4: I’m too upset to make dinner. I live in Seattle.

White Person 4: “Come over to my house for dinner, bring a friend if you like. PM me and I’ll send you the address, or can I order delivery to you? What kind of food do you like?”

POC 6: I want to scream and cuss at someone.

White Person 6: “I volunteer as tribute. How do we set this up?”

POC 7: I want to escape this cruel world in a *Specific Videogame* but can’t afford it on Steam right now. This is not a crisis, I just don’t trust people easily and want to see if this works.

White Person 7: Thank you for giving me the chance to do something concrete and relatively easy. I was quietly hating myself for doing nothing.

Numerous white people beset with self-loathing have already offered a number of goods and services, including the free use of a car, house cleaning, massages, “catharsis,” and straight-up cold hard cash.

Black people have also posted messages on the site with requests for free laptops, a Kindle EBook Reader and recording studio access.

“I want my project fully funded or at least my phone paid for from here till December so I can stay in Boriken writing about Amerikkkan colonialism,” another man demands on the ‘Reparations’ Facebook page.

210716request2.jpg

Someone else asks for recording studio time so they can record, “an album entitled “White Boys” to vent out my frustration on, well, white boys.”

210716request1.jpg

Before you say it, no this is not a joke, despite the fact that it’s absolutely hilarious. Every offer or request on the website links to the individual’s personal Facebook profile.

Marin says the website is a way for white people to “extricate themselves from the guilt they are mired in” but that it is in “no way a pardon for years of systemic abuse” (presumably Marin is not talking about the kind of “systematic abuse” that leads to figures like white people being 27 times more likely to be violently attacked by black people than vice-versa).

Marin asserts that the fight for a widescale, government-sanctioned reparations program is “totally legitimate” and should continue outside the confines of her website.

There is no indication yet on whether the website will spawn a copycat catering for white people upset at the Barbary slave trade, a far longer and more brutal period of slavery under which both blacks and whites were brutally oppressed by Arabs.

The concept will no doubt be lauded by ‘Black Lives Matter’ organizer Ashleigh Shackelford, who has written a series of articles demanding that white people give her money for being a “fat black bitch”

After explaining how she was triggered by white people attending BLM rallies, Shackelford said that that they would be better served writing checks and giving up their car keys.

Reparations.me as well as Marin’s Facebook page gives white guilt-ridden leftists the chance to do precisely that.

Paul Joseph Watson is the editor at large of Infowars.com and Prison Planet.com.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Of course not, Malcolm, Reagans vision was bound to fail, you should know that by now...

silly boy ;-)

http://www.presidentialufo.com/old_site/Reagan_ET_2.gif

• LUKE: references to Reagan's "Star Wars" program is like references to Adam Osborne's computer technology: IT'S SO OLD THAT IT'S BIBLICAL.

• The site has 25,000 hits the first week.....clearly, many people think that sharing with others is a good idea...

• They have more people than that who believe that God is a Caucasian man with white hair, white skin, and wears a white robe.

"There's a sucker born every minute..." P.T. Barnum, originator of Barnum & Bailey Circus.

8116100092?profile=original

•                                                        This was mine:

8115642275?profile=original

The pride you're taking in muddying the halls of ACC with these offensive, low-grade, silly little articles, says far more about your commitment to be a pawn of Divide & Rule, than anything else, Malcolm. So from that angle... it's fu@king hilarious. Just make no mistake about it, 'those who are laughing now, will be crying later.' ~TemetNosce247

• STICK: how is laughing at people being financially conned over a phony racist guilt trip pushed by U.S.  politicians and clergy defined as  fear mongering?????

You're trying to change the narrative, yet again.

• EXACTLY Malcolm!  It is hillarious.  It's also a massively racist website.

• Trinity, whats hilarious about it? .. its low vibe drivel (in my opinion). Maybe its hilarious to those who are "low vibey" themselves.

• I don´t think that guilt was a good choice of words......I see it as wanting to be part of the solution and help make everyone´s life better.  I don´t have any guilt and I think it is a good idea...nobody is being conned with this. 

• FEATHERWINGER: just remember that this feeding on the guilt of others as a means to obtain money was an Ashkenazi ploy used with the Holocaust. The aspect of "curing one's guilt" via financial contribution was (and still is) done  to convince non-Ashkenazi religious groups that they will never be guilt-free about the Holocaust unless they surrender financial assets to Ashkenazi sources (i.e. Israel) to "make the situation better." In this case, it was Palestinian land, Dolphin-class submarines from Germany, nuclear weapons materials from the U.S., etc.

And the Ashkenazi reminders of the Holocaust never seems to end, along with the money sent to Israel with this con game that is not different from the type in this posting I submitted, because it is based on bullsh!t guilt about a sector of a class of people who suffered misfortunes A LONG, LONG, LONG, TIME AGO.

AND WE ARE SEEING THE SAME CON GAME OF GUILT SOLUTION VIA ASSET FORFETURE IN THIS CASE OF MY POSTING THAT HAS PEOPLE CALLING ME "mentally ill," SINCE IT'S BASED ON U.S. SLAVERY (OF WHICH 2% OF THE WHITE U.S. POPULATION WAS DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR).

Global warming is also a similar con game of relief of guilt via financial forfeiture, and this guilt is based on carbon dioxide (i.e. we are to feel guilty about destroying the earth via so-called increased levels of carbon dioxide.....unless we pay a carbon tax to certain United Nations authorities to "make it better").

And I thought you were smarter than that.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"A few years ago, there was a former member called "Richard Stoddard," who told me that he could not believe that ETs, such as the galactic human types, could have physical sex....As they were, in his perceptions, "above it, or beyond it,…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"℗ 2006 Soul Heaven Records presents In-Ten-City....Not to be confused with "15 minutes city." 😉

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZR9W9ZrXEE"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Music break, dear people.....I love this piece, which starts off a bit repetitive, but then begins to really flourish, around 4:06, when the sax takes off...and wow, it's really superb....🤩…"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting. https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=J7Bnybcc2t92e1_6"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=hBQdM42_bUi5EVI6"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"More about Lyme disease from Dr berg here. https://youtu.be/WJ7N_9UYK1Y?si=uaSDCpuyy6gyqkS1"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"This is a piece by the great nu funk proponent, Stéphane Deschezeaux and is named "The Virtual Love."
Deschezeaux is founder of Springbok Records and a French DJ and producer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTiaVh1l1EE"
6 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Fixing a water stain in the basement-see any images in the stain?
6 hours ago
More…