Lightworker 101: Into The Rabbit Hole

forum_header_ezine.jpg?width=640

Lightworker 101: Into The Rabbit Hole

© Copyright Ben-Arion - Awakening E-Zine. This article is written for "Ben-Arion - Awakening E-Zine".
Subscribe Free at http://www.CosmicNature.net
This Article can be shared freely if Copyright info and links are displayed.

E-Zine Article Author:
J'Tariah EnRa El

Whether you are reading this to see what Lightworker 101 might be, or to simply study the Universe, you are on a quest.  Oh, yes, you and I -- and billions of others -- have been upon a quest for some time…  This is because we are all intergalactic adventurers.

Every Being reading this now is an ancient spark of life who has been in the Cosmos for millions of years...since the beginning of time!

Whenever you entered this 3rd/4th/5th dimensional reality, you were given a great deal of amnesia called veils. When these numerous veils started slipping away, you began to wake up. This process is not the same as learning about it…as The Matrix so aptly says, “There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.”

So, you started awakening to your quest with insistent questions... What is the meaning of Life? Why do I feel like I don’t belong here? Why am I always homesick for a place I do not know the name of? ...And, thousands more!

Let me assure you that you have begun at a good place --
Lightworker 101 -- which most of you are now enrolled in aboard the Ships (above) at night while you are “sleeping.” (I *know* you remember the dreams that look like you are in a school stadium. You are in a ship at night. More specifically, you are in the Lightship that you are assigned to. Yes, you already have a home within a ship in the sky right now!)

Like it was uttered in the film, The Matrix, “I can only show you the door. You are the one that has to walk through it.”  The strategy of both waking-time and dream-time learning is so that you *all* can waken to quests within the Cosmos.  And, I promise you this –- once you discover your magnificent divine purpose -- you will never feel alone or bored again!

Just like the challenging words promised in The Matrix, If “you take the red pill -- you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes." So…let's start with some definitive answers to some of your many questions that we all – as one – have when we first awaken to a New World of light:

Astral Projection:
The process of leaving one's body and journeying within other dimensions. Usually this is done while the body is asleep; hence it is also called Lucid Dreaming and sometimes called Night-walking.

Ascended Enlightened Master:
The proper entire term for a benevolent master or being who resides primarily in higher dimensions -- and visits individuals upon Earthshan -- to help them upon their path towards the Light.

Ascension:
The process of following a personal, planetary, and moral path of Lightworking in order to reach higher dimensions and help (Mother) Earth reach higher dimensions.

Dimension:
A place (perspective) which has a specific set of rules for a) matter; b) cellular travel and; c) manifestation.

Earthshan:
(also called Shan or Mother Earth Gaia) 1) The planet which Earthlings (Terrans) live upon, and; 2) The planet which Pleiadians refer to as "The Laboratory" because of the history of Pleiadian incarnation upon and within Earthshan.

Galactic Federation:
Also known as the Galactic Federation of Planets, this organization has millions of locations which include multitudes of great halls. The Galactic Federation office for the Milky Way is in the Sirius Star System (Sirius A; Sirius B).

Guide:
1) A being who dwells in higher dimensions who can be called upon for help, or; 2) A higher being who directs individuals  to make decisions towards Light, Love - and ultimately - enlightenment or mastery.

Jedi:
A  specialized Lightworker aligned with Lord Sananda and/or the Galactic Federation who works on the most covert assignments, often assigned to risky stations/ missions involving: a) raising consciousnesses, and: b) ending or exposing reigns of "controllers" who are not of the Light.

Jesus the Christ Sananda, the Cosmic Christ:
1) Jesus the Christ (who was born upon Earthshan around 2010 years ago), and; 2) A great ascended and enlightened Master who was sent by Source [God] to ground Light into the Earth to save her Creation, and; 3) A great Master who is [now] the Cosmic Christ living in Higher dimensions taking care of Earthshan, and; 4) A great Master currently Co-Commanding a fleet of starships with Lord Ashtar and others, including The Great White Brotherhood. Note: Jesus the Christ is the same soul-personality of the Master currently called Lord Sananda.

Lightworker:
1) One who is committed to raising the vibration of Earthshan and all of her life forms, and; 2) One who consciously connects with the Light and Love of the personal and planetary ascension process; or 3) One who carries, works with, and spreads love and knowledge about and for raising conscious vibrations.

Lightships (Spaceships):
1) A multidimensional vehicle which is able to travel through space and dimensions, and/or; 2) A life-supporting space vehicle which can ascend and descend in dimensions and within atmospheres and environments of planetary bodies.

Merkaba:
A series of three interlocking permanent tetrahedrons around every earthbound being which can be activated for movement, protection, invisibility, and flight. In psychic sight, it looks like ever-moving 3d-triangular shapes interlocking of silver, white and gold.

Mission:
1) Actions and activities one is contracted to do in this/present Earthshan cycle/time during one's lifetime, or; 2) A task (or series of tasks) to serve the Source [God] in order to progress one's soul.

Nature Spirit:
1)  An energetic high-frequency 4d/5d/6d Earthshan Being who has a specific job holding energies and patterns for various lifeforms, to hold them in balance, or; 2) Any member of the Devic Kingdom, including all beings in the Faerie Realm as well as tree spirits and plant spirits.

Path:
1) One's perspective from which an individual launches and/or spiritually travels to greater growth, or; 2) The work one does in order to become enlightened or to become a Master, and; 3) The steps which sustain one's mission for the Source [God].

Walk-In:
One who contracts with another human who wishes to end his/her Earthshan contract, to take over use of the human form in order to achieve a mission in a shorter time. Note: Braid-Ins are a type of Walk-In which involve 2 or more entities or a soul-group being within one body.

And…in the very near future (the next Now), Lightworker 202 will cover the following exciting intergalactic information, including names of ships, planets, races, and more!  Meanwhile, have some coffee, stay awake, and remember that you are not *Home* yet…

“Lightworker 202: Starseed Signals and Star Races”
(Coming next month or so…from your *Wake Up Crew* aboard the SS Phoenix)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Klaatu:

Do you mean:

Can the Beings in the Starships see my memories?

Or do you mean:

Do my other multidimensional selves share my memories?

Love and Light

•  Ozizis;

...the beautiful thing about the 3rd/4th/5th dimensional realities is that we can all have "truths" (small t) that sometimes meet, and sometimes converge.... I had lucid dreaming classes in California from a now-famous dream master named Robert Moss, who does not differenciate between Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming...

Sorry to offend... Part of being a Lightworker is becoming and BEING thick-skinned like a Rhino.

Love and Light

• I would love to meet my space brothers or sisters. I was told that we could call on some of them such as the Plieadians,

I have called, but no communication. And if I have in my dreams, how will I remember

• Lavern Caldeyro

Yes, I am sure almost all of us...at this point are dreaming aboard the ships... However, the "human" psyche's ego cannot always handle this reality, so understandable symbols will be remembered.  There are many dreambooks that teach symbolism, but I tend to think they are mostly malarky, because you will only see/remember symbols that  make sense to you. Two ways to remember dreams include 1) setting your alarm in the middle of the night between 2am and 5am plus; 2) keep a pen  and paper tablet at the side of your bed and write down everything you remember as soon as you wake. Look for obvious symbolism....like seeing a train might mean training, etc.

Also, consider  making an altar with charged crystals to attract the energy of your Starseed Family. I write letters to my Starseed family and charge them with lemurian seed crystals for intentions, which seems to help...

• Also -- for anyone magically and miraculously reading this, I just started a website for Lightworker poems, stories, and artwork at  http://light-worker.biz and I am looking for YOU friends to co-create it with me.

Also, I am starting a commune of co-creating artists, dancers, musicians and street performers -- if you are interested in any of these projects and community intentions, please drop me a line through rainbowcrowpleiades  ((at))  hush  ((dot)) com or write to me through my contact form at http://light-worker.biz/contact.php 

Love and Lanterns,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooo,

J'Tariah

• Klaatu: 

Yeah, I am trying my best to get home too.  Finding out more about yourself is a good first step towards knowing actually where your home "is." 

There are many people who provide services to tell you  what your Starseed origin is.  For instance, when I received a Command Reading from Sananda's Eagles, I found out 1) my real Galactic name 2) where I am from [Sirius and the Pleiades], and 3) information about my missions here while I am part of the Ground Crew of Ashtar Command. 

Also, you can buy books through Sananda's Eagles that explain what life aboard the Ships of Light (that take you home) are going to be like.

Command Readings are found here:

http://www.sanandaseagles.com/pages/services.html

Books about life aboard the Ships of  Light (as well as life in the Galaxy, etc.) are found here:

http://www.sanandaseagles.com/pages/products.html

Meanwhile, to get ready for the  Giant Intergalactic party, go read the free Ascension Lessons here:

http://www.sanandaseagles.com/lessons/lesson_index.html

Services
  • Marianinia, thank you for your praise and feel free to ask questions.
  • Great info put into one article. Thank you for sharing!
    • Sunspiritsmiles, thank you for your appreciation. Blessings to you and yours!
  • Feel free to ask questions, although I might not have the answers, since we are all waking up together. :) Love and Light

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1541

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 739

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki liked Krishna Kalki's discussion You Want Believe What The Simpsons Predicted For 2024
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Well they are proving right 
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Love this jam from Peter Gabriel :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
8 hours ago
"Been a little bit since I posted any jams on here. This is one of my favorite songs from the 80s. Good jam right here :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
8 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Post ''Eclipse''; Shifts, Changes and Upgrades; By Aluna Joy.
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I love the fact that one can benefit from melatonin, from solar near infrared, even through a cap....Did my run in the sun, again today...after that last message..Actually, being a "nordic" racial type I can glean benefits easily from the sun, as I…"
10 hours ago
More…