The Keshe Foundation is proud to announce that as of Friday 2 .11.2012 the Royal Imperial nation of Japan is the latest nation which has received the spaceship USB stick from the Keshe Foundation.

The gift of the SSP program was handed over to the embassy of the Japan on Friday 2.11.2012 at 1.30 pm.

From this day the nation of Japan can help its people to help themselves in cleaning-up of the Fukushima nuclear spillage using the gravitational space technology to contain any nuclear radiation leakage into the atmosphere and its surrounding areas.

The transfers of technology to the government of japan allows the nation to develop their own new energy supply system. This making this nation independent of import of energy as the nation become self-sufficient in matter of handful of years.

The content of all the SSP USB sticks for all nations is exactly the same and all are copied from the same mother master file. Therefore all nations receive the same patents and blueprint of space reactor technology from the Keshe Foundation.

We congratulate the nation of japan in reciving the SSP USB stick.

We have offered the government of japan our full technological support to achieve and realize the technology as fast as possible for help in their present situation with the nuclear problem of the country.

The technology transfer to the goverment of Japan was done on no charge bases and as free gift from the Keshe Foundation to the hard working nation of Japan.

We welcome the nation of the japan into the SSP program family.

M T Keshe 
The Founder of the Keshe Foundation

http://www.keshefoundation.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2924

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ..the list is getting bigger and bigger...

Congo, Brazil, Australia, and USA are the latest countries to recieve the USB with the full patents and blueprints for the spaceship program...

taken from the Keshe forum:

"We are proud to announce that today 15.11.2012 the Nation of United States of America has received the USB stick containing all patents and blueprints of nuclear reactor plasma spaceship technology of the Keshe Foundation.

We welcome our American brothers in the family of the Keshe Foundations’ spaceship program and surely we will reach new horizons with the addition of American government and NASA to our family.

Note

Following My letter offering as a gift the spaceship program to the ambassador of USA in Belgium in late October, on the 6.11.2012 at 3.45 pm I was in receipt of an e-mail in response to this friendly offer from the USA embassy in Brussels.

The content of the e-mail from the embassy confirmed that USA is ready to accept the gift of the nuclear reactor plasma spaceship technology of the Keshe Foundation and in return e-mails immediately the date was agreed as was suggested by the embassy.

Today 15.11.2012 at 3pm at the appointed place the director of the Keshe Foundation and the senior officer of the US embassy met in a friendly and cordially manner and the spaceship technology USB stick was handed over to the government of United States of America.

We have offered the US and NASA our full support for their development and deployment of this technology.

With this meeting and exchange of nuclear technology we hope to bring to an end the lasting apparent animosity between the two nations.

We shall build on this progress to bring peace into space for all nations.

I as the director of the Keshe Foundation and an Iranian nuclear scientist thank his Excellency president Obama for ordering such a move by his embassy.

In our meeting we have reached and extended the hand of peace from our side to His nation and I hope this will be reciprocated the same by his Excellency president Obama, now that borders have become meaningless with deployment of this new spaceship program and technology.

I thank the American ambassador his Excellency Mr. Gutman for this most gracious move and I am sure the first steps towards peace between two nations as is the wish of Iran has come to take shape.

With Kindest regards to all men of peace

M T Keshe
    The director of the Keshe Foundation

source: http://www.keshefoundation.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2983

• ...3 more countries received the USB today.... China, Russia, and Bangladesh...

• by, M.T Keshe

Saturday, November 17 Florence t.conference the New Paradigm
    Dr. Keshe presents Keshe technology to the scientific community.

The scientific community is requested to contact us and spread the word.

updates available on
    nuovoparadigma.altervista.org
    time and date are sent as soon as possible.

for info t_nuovoparadigma@libero.it

event in collaboration between city talent youdream.info
    new paradigm nuovoparadigma.altervista.org

iconicon http://www.iconicon.it/blog/

Autonomous University of the children http://universitadeibambini.com/mainnew.swf
    encyclopedia of awakening http://www.enciclopediadelrisveglio.it/

here the video of the interview with keshe
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B5C-pwumc0&feature=plcp

taken from: http://www.keshefoundation.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2941

• so far these are the countries that i am aware of that they have recieved the USB with the plueprints, and full patents of the Mag-Rav systems...

India, Armenia, Thailand, Sudan, Japan, Italy, Sierra Leone, and Iran since 2008....

and there are more on their way... it seems, things will get interesting... ;)

• Actually your post agrees with me One. But you've missed the point. You pick and choose your proof as well. I tend to look at the big picture as to why something is. And why are you getting rowdy and uncivilized. Keep that within yourself, until you can work it through, no need for other people to experience that part of you here day and day out. How many times must you be told to be a nicer human being to others?

Things are the way they are, but you are only supporting your own Service to Self point of view, by trying to control others' points of view. Even if you are providing most up to date proof, every single time - which I highly doubt. You just admitted in another thread that you have your own biases. Remember that? That's one of the greatest teachings from the Law of One. Service to Self always seeks to bring order to systems and other beings. That's what you represent, with your views at least. You cannot impose yourself no matter how much more "higher density" your points of view are. You must let others get to that same level on their own, which ever path they take. There is nothing you can say to me that will change this. It is something you seem to struggle with constantly. Just let it go and stop judging. The only thing you are missing is panache and tact, otherwise by all means lead by reading the times you are in and adjusting your approach in order to be successful. Don't just criticize and correct. Where is the fun in that. People will ask for it when they are ready. Not when they are sternly warned by you.

I'm sure gladiators were vegan, in fact I was there I remember that diet. I sucked the nectar and water from straws. The fact is while some of them dabbled in veganism, most of the planet dabbled in omnivore-ism. Don't let the old world hear your views, with its long meaty traditions they'd write you off as a kook. Those traditions didn't develop over night.

And lastly I've read the LoO, I did not imply that negative "stuff" does not happen in 4th and 5th densities, why are you even bringing that up in this convo? Common on man, stay on topic.

• @merlin REALIST, totally different.
    • if you don't believe any of this then why did you even sign up on this forum?

• PS there are plenty of sites for you to visit where you will never hear any opposing views.  lightworkers.org would be a great one.  youll only hear about love and light there and no reality at all. 

why are YOU here if you arent interested in hearing many thought and views and opinions?

• Indeed, embracing all points of view as complementary is the evidence of Unconditional Love within.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Thanks for that data Drekx. Sirian is a language I will definitely have to master one day. The language is rich with spiritual wisdom and meaning.

And thanks for the explanation on the development of the third strand of DNA. That makes sense. I…"
2 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Randy, as a bonus regarding Sirian names: KALESTRA......which translates as follows.....

Kal is a Sirian word meaning "crystal" and can also suggest "crystalline." The word "es" is used to suggest "perfection" and the femine form of "tro" is "tra"…"
52 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"I would suggest that esoterically, the determinant factor for the active third strand is evolutionary experience, as that process of growth is attained through incarnating in the world and raising consciousness and therefore light quotient...…"
1 hour ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Hi Movella. A couple of questions. What does the name Merrtro mean? I am assuming this is a Sirian name.

Also do you know if most starseed children being born like Merrtro have their 3rd strand of DNA fully activated? Sheldan talked about how many…"
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
4 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile
7 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
7 hours ago
More…