Yikes! Say a prayer for Bieber.

Justin Bieber: Facial paralysis is ‘punishment’ for exposing illuminati pedophilia

This article may contain statements that reflect the opinion of the author

Bypass censorship by sharing this link:
Image: Justin Bieber: Facial paralysis is ‘punishment’ for exposing illuminati pedophilia

(Natural News) A Hollywood insider has revealed that Justin Bieber believes his recent misfortunes are a physical manifestation of the dark forces that took control of his body and soul after joining the Illuminati at the start of his career.

(Article by Baxter Dmitry republished from NewsPunch.com)

Hold onto your seats, because this is about to get wild.

In June, Bieber revealed he was suffering from facial paralysis, after a diagnosis of Ramsay Hunt syndrome. The 28-year-old, who had been on his Justice world tour, announced that recent shows have “taken a real toll” and he needs more time to “rest and get better”.

Earlier this year on March 10, Bieber’s supermodel wife Hayley Bieber was similarly struck down by another unusual ailment. The 25-year-old was sitting at a table with her husband when she suffered a mini-stroke, disabling her and requiring urgent hospitalization.

Bieber believes that their ailments are the physical manifestation of their efforts to break out of the Illuminati entertainment industry and break his contract with the “black prince.”

He has been trying to break free of the industry since 2017, when he told hundreds of people at a Bible study class in Los Angeles that he had “woken up” to the “evils of the music industry” and needed to get out because it is “controlled by the absolute worst kind of people – pedophiles.”

Bieber was a regular at a Bible study class held at the Montage Hotel in Beverly Hills and in July 2017 he shared with the congregation what he described as a “horrific story” and explained why he felt he had to quit his world tour.

Brighteon.TV

Describing a party – attended by the upper echelon of the music business, including executive VPs of development, producers, power agents and international financiers – Bieber said he was encouraged to sexually abuse a young child who had been brought to the party for the sexual gratification of the industry elite.

“I didn’t want to do this. I really didn’t. They said this kid was drugged, it was horrible,” Bieber said, explaining that it was made clear to him that he would gain entry to the “business side of the industry” if he “joined the club” by passing the initiation rites.

“I wouldn’t just be a performer, I’d be a mogul. That path would open up for me, like it did for Jay-Z.”

“It’s the difference between being a millionaire and being a billionaire.”

But Bieber told the congregation that he couldn’t do it.

“To join the club I’d have to do bad things to this poor kid. But then I realized that even that wasn’t enough for them. I’d also have to kill this little child.”

Bieber said he had heard rumors about this type of initiation in the music industry, but he had not been confronted with it before.

“I got told they secretly film these parties. Once they’ve got you on video doing something like that, they own you.”

Bieber said his conscience is clear because he didn’t participate, but the fate of the drugged child is haunting him.

“They said this kid was raped by a few different guys. They said he was bleeding. I got out of there but I heard he died and that haunts me.”

Bieber’s disturbing tale, which was completely censored by the mainstream media to protect the industry elites, adds to the wave of accusations made by celebrities and musicians about the real nature of the music and entertainment industry Illuminati.

Corey Feldman and Elijah Wood have both gone on record exposing the pedophilia at the heart of Hollywood. Disney child stars including Bella Thorne are blowing the whistle on the real nature of the industry.

According to Elijah Wood, innocent young lives are destroyed to satisfy “people with parasitic interests” who “see you as their prey.” In an interview with the Sunday Times, Wood dropped a series of bombshells about the pedophiles that run the industry, noting that “Clearly something major was going on in Hollywood. It was all organized.”

If you read the Washington Post or watch CNN, pedophilia is not a problem, and those who talk about it are tinfoil hat wearing kooks perpetuating ‘fake news.’ But more and more stars are coming forward with similar stories about the depraved Hollywood and music industry system, including former Disney star China McClain who recently exposed the depths of Satanism in Hollywood.

Hollywood maverick Mel Gibson is another one who has spoken about entertainment industry pedophilia, stating that Hollywood studios are “drenched in the blood of innocent children” and the consumption of “baby blood is so popular in Hollywood that it basically operates as a currency of its own.”

Hollywood elites are an “enemy of mankind continually acting contrary to our best interests” and “breaking every God given taboo known to man, including the sanctity of children,” Mel Gibson said in London while promoting his role in Daddy’s Home 2, his most prominent on-screen role in years.

“It’s an open secret in Hollywood. These people have their own religious and spiritual teachings and their own social and moral frameworks. They have their sacred texts – they are sick, believe me – and they couldn’t be more at odds with what America stands for.

Mel Gibson appeared on the Graham Norton Show on the BBC in 2017 while promoting his role in Daddy’s Home 2, his most prominent on-screen role in years, and he schooled his fellow guests backstage about the real nature of the entertainment industry control matrix.

Explaining that he spent the last 10 years “working on my own ideas, outside of the Hollywood system” after being blacklisted in 2006 for sharing opinions about the industry and the world that run counter to liberal orthodoxy, Gibson said, “I don’t know how to break it to you gently… Hollywood is institutionalized pedophilia.

Hollywood is drenched in the blood of innocent children. For a long time all the references to pedophilia and cannibalism were symbolic or allusive. But I was personally introduced to the practice in the early 2000s. I can talk about this now because these people, the execs, they’re dead now.”

“The blood of a sexually abused infant is considered highly ‘enriched’ and is highly prized. The money changing hands, the favors, the kickbacks – you have no idea. Babies are a high-functioning currency all of their own. Babies are their premium brand of high-grade caviar cocaine diamond steak.”

But according to Gibson this isn’t a flavor-of-the-month perversion, popular among men and women who have grown bored of standard issue sins.

This isn’t anything new. If you do some research you will see it’s a metaphysical, alchemical phenomenon and you can find it behind the scenes in all the dark eras in history. 

“It’s a dark, multidimensional occult art and practice, used by secret societies in the last few hundred years for social programming and mind control, and raised to a zenith by Hollywood in America in our era.

The mainstream media quickly pounced on Gibson’s revelations, declared them fake, and memory-holed them. A celebrity cannot speak out against the system without being silenced and punished. Gibson’s career has not been the same since.

In recent times Nicole Kidman and Lindsay Lohan also spoke out about pedophilia in Hollywood, before backtracking, attempting to cover their tracks, and pretending they never said what they did. Lohan and Kidman understand the severity of the consequences for those who betray the industry.

Close friends of Chris Cornell, Chester Bennington, Coolio and Anne Heche have come forward with remarkably similar stories, revealing the stars were working on exposing the pedophile ring at the heart of the music industry – and it cost them their lives.

Justin Bieber shocked his fans by cancelling his world tour and announcing that he needed some time away from the music industry. Now the claims that his misfortunes, health ailments and his recent fall from grace in the music industry are punishment for betraying the music industry Illuminati and attempting to break free of the vast control system.

Bieber is now seeking a priest to perform an exorcism to get rid of the “dark spirituality” that he says he invited into his body at the start of his career.

We can only wish him the best of luck in his endeavors.

Watch:

Read more at: NewsPunch.com

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Emotionally destroyed after his second film at 11 Years old!
    This is horrific but people need to know.
    Macaulay Culkin quoted discussing Satanic / Pedophilic Hollywood on Paris Radio Interview
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/ATDSH9uBdC47/
    Macaulay Culkin quoted discussing Satanic / Pedophilic Hollywood on Paris Radio Interview
    Macaulay Culkin says blood thirsty satanic Hollywood cult are making shoes from child actors skin that are ritually sacrificed and murdered, he is no…
  • How have we come to a point where we do not care about anyone else? That is not what the soul of any nation should stand for. I wish conscious rap were sincere about what it stood for. I want to be able to say I respect people for finally putting their foot down and standing up for what they believe in. I just don't see how that is happening in an industry that promises to reach more people than any other because music is so widely consumed. This really does make me angry. Because these people, have met with major political leaders at shows they've actually physically sold out at in the world and still have that human connection the rest of us don't. So why are they so focused on being the elephant in the room? Why not show a little self worth so you can give back spirit to the people who need to know they are the equal of someone who can become their strength in more than just a passing interest to gain monetary significance. How do you tell someone who makes a huge amount of cash because of the music they produce, that all they are doing is rapping about other peoples failures, and not the success of who is actually fighting for peace, love and harmony in the spirit of how we came to be born.
  • Like this really pisses me off. I hate pop culture. This right here. Promoting isolation through pretend awareness. It is wrong. Why can't people see this, and only put 100% of their focus on their own place in an effort to bring their own spirit into matter. And they're the ones trying to tell us how everyone else is not doing this? That's just totally and utterly misinformed. I wish I was a rapper to set the record straight. But you know what? I just do not care about the industry that much. I'm too angry at the symbolism it throws up in our face to put it into being because it falls short on delivering a path forward that anyone no matter who they are, can just follow. That is supposed to lead to all out equality. Not idle worship.
  • In the interest of full disclosure. Are rappers truly the people we want leading our future? They are just so vile and insincere.
    Graphic two. Honestly Tom Macdonald, I get him a bit more than most and give him some leeway. But people like Loza Alexander, Tyson James, Bryson Gray, Upchurch, Struggle Jennings just absolutely miss the point when they are supposedly fighting for our freedom by promoting their own music at our advantage.
    This is absolutely the thread to bring such a matter up in. Yeah, they insult me. They are not the face of tomorrow. They are the trash of a dying era. Seriously, patriots, wake up to this nastiness.
    Rise, above, everything this song stands for. It is what we don't want to become by trying too hard to push energy into dead chaos.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmvEPjYJmxY
  • Oh boy. Well you know what, I got one thing to say. If you can survive the encrypted energy attacks the so called world elite use, then you're pretty much one of two things. A well informed truth seeker. Or an insane deformed chaos field. Now you think of most of these so called world elite as informed people, and you think, how could they get something as serious as body depravity so deadly misaligned? They're trying to recreate something in their image from an idea that's already dead, as there is no presence to it. Exposing this kind of behavior is only natural for any truth seeker to do and remain sane. P*ilia (you know what) I won't even go there. Torturing purpose for the sake of sport is wrong I don't care how any creature justifies it. And sooner or later, history proves this to be the case by that which we embody to make it potentially a reality. So awareness is watching this go down, and all I have got to say is, wake, up.
  • I wonder if the actual cause of his facial paralysis and his wife's stroke, relate to taking the covid vaccine...?? Many victims of the vaxx have described these symptoms in the young...People who don't usually get strokes and such nerve damage...The guy is only 28-years old...
    • If a celebrity awakens to the truth, especially the younger ones who are still full of energy, not much seems to stop them. This can help others to see through the government scams,

Bieber appears to be very honest about his condition in the couple of videos I have seen.
    • Bell's palsy. More people seem to have this condition as a vaxx side effect.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/bells-palsy/symptoms...
      Bell's palsy - Symptoms and causes
      Learn more about Bell's palsy, which causes temporary facial paralysis. Find out why Bell's palsy happens and what to do about it.
      • Yes, it's on the rise among many who took the covid vaccine....Definitely any side-effect that is either neurological, or heart related, should be seriously scrutinised, as possible vaxx related....
        A classic stats association I would suggest....Of course, not definitive, but probable...
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1502

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 728

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Obama's coming back into focus again seems like they are up to something and Kamala Harris being asked to resign. Seems like they are getting ready my guess by late summer to try and get Michelle aka Big Mike into the 2024 presidential election.…"
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
Justin89636 commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Musk: America ‘Doomed’ Without 2024 Election ‘Red Wave’; By Jamie White.
"Trump will fix this once he returns right now though chances are very high the illegal immigration is going to get worse until then."
10 hours ago
Justin89636 liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Musk: America ‘Doomed’ Without 2024 Election ‘Red Wave’; By Jamie White.
10 hours ago
"Speaking of New York and other blue states corruption I wonder if when they try their whole Disease X scam if they will try and lock down these areas again like they did with the whole Covid scam? I don't think they will be able to pull this off…"
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
X founder Elon Musk warned that America is “doomed” by endless illegal immigration unless there “red wave this November.”“There is either a red wave this November or America is doomed. Imagine four more years of this getting worse…” Musk wrote…
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
During the first onset of the winter solstice Cathedral Activations (Dec 2021), the planetary wings were upgraded to the solar rod template and dragon wings of which the Chartres Cathedral, Lincoln Cathedral, Rosslyn Chapel and the Washington DC…
11 hours ago
"On the bright side though these areas that I mentioned have tons of cool places to visit and nice scenery especially California."
12 hours ago
More…