Mr. PresidentI'm sure you're hands are tied or maybe you're just another rich politician who just tells stories to get the people to go to the ballot box. The way i see it u have done the complete opposite of everything u had promised.bring troops home- notend the war -started moretransparency -noddashrink government -biggercreate jobs- barelyreduce unemployment-not yetu gave us a bill that most didn't want for health care forcing us to buy it or pay a penalty, pretty much just like the legalize extortion car insurance business.we are drilling for oil inAlaska, ND, gulf of Mexico, and i just heard something about the Atlantic. So if we are drilling so much why are the prices so high. In the mid east its pennies per gallon. U talk about new types of energy wind and so on but we are still drilling all over creation. we have had tech that could have gotten rid of the gasoline engine decades ago but we just keep drilling and then AL gore steps up and says we are making the planet warmer which is b.s. anyways. The whole universe is getting warmer not just this little rock. But we just keep drilling, have u ever seen the movie who killed the electric car? Gm had a perfectly good electric car a decade or so ago and the TOOK them all back. The people leasing them offered to buy them and GM declined. And we keep drilling.So how about Asking those that make the decisions, if they really do care about humanity and the planet let go of some of those techs that could turn this whole thing around or are they just happy with the decline of the species, economy, and the planet. And how about some disclosure while were at it.And dont look puzzled and ask about what!!!!HOPE ITS STILL OK TO SPEAK MY MIND ABOUT CONCERNS AND QUESTIONS I HAVE IN THIS ONCE GREAT COUNTRY!!!HOPING FOR CHANGE LIKE U PROMISED!!!!!!!!Sincerely concerned Human

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• At least they'll know your on the case , although i expect it's a lottery if the folk who filter his mail decide to let him access it.

Still, the vibration of your concern shall reach him on another level for sure, well done.

• lol
  • Hi freebz,    Good post!  I was just a couple of weeks away from 13 years old when JFK was murdered.  Now, I'm just 10 years older than Obama.  I have my theory abount why he hasn't been able to keep hie promises if your interested.  When he was inagurated, I actually expected (or hoped is more like it) that he would finish the oath, look over at a couple of suits and within a few hours, the war criminals would be under arrest, but noooooo!  I am still giving him the benifit of the doubt and here's why:  Kennedy's murder, his brother Robert's, MLK's, and others are messages in blood to those who think they will be able to do things when they are in supposed "offices of power".  They (the elite, Iluminati, dark cabal, whatever it is called)  sometimes don't quite manage to steal every election. McCain was supposed to win, but they underestimated the desire for change and the disgusrt with bush/cheney and didn't rig enough votes to be flipped to McCain.  When Obama won, they did what they always do when someone who isn't one of their own (like bush was) manages to win in spite of their election fraud.  They put his naieve young ass in a chair in a little back room and tell him that if he doesn't "play ball", his children will dissapear to be mailed back one piece at a time.  American democracy is and has been an illusion for a long time.  Barak may be a willing puppet, but I don't think so.  He's doing the best he can in an unbelievably pressured environment.  As the dark cabal loses power, we will see more action by those who are in office who have been living under threat.  I'm hoping that the benevolent, enlighteded GFof L is real and soon will be able to protect Obama, his family and others like him.  JFK was the last president to tell those bastards to "get out of his office" when they told him what to do and he was dead within a few weeks.  That murder in broad daylight was a message to the future to any president who thought he was going to actually exercise constitutionally-given presidential powers against their wishes.  This is just my theory, just my opinion.  I really don't know, but I wish I did and hope that the truth will soon be out.  There are tens of millions who wonder just like me.  hundreds of millions.  billions.
  • heebz jeebz is what I get when I see you give your energy and power away to the fake TV politicians. Are you getting your recommended daily dose of David Icke? Voting in America is the fastest way to give up your personal sovereignty. Oh boy, at least I did my part by casting my vote, now I will sit at home watching my TV to see what casting my vote did.  Beating your head against the wall after the "pretend" elections is the another form of giving away that personal power.

Peaceful non-compliance is recommended for this ailment.

Can you tell me precisely what year or years that this was truly a great county? 

Sorry, but it is too late to save our civilization. It must collapse and end, seriously! 911 and Iraq war are the final nails on the coffin. 

Get out of the Matrix and restore yourself by remembering who you really are. Everything "they" ever told us is a lie.

Imagine what you would do if you were reborn and start fresh with a clean slate tomorrow when you wake up on a New Earth without environmental pollution and consciousness pollution, a place where everyone loved you and contributed for each other. 

So, reach back into that mailbox before "they" open that letter and suck in your psychic energy that you with good intentions sealed and delivered to "them".

• @ gooty64 its ok i didnt have much left to give it was
  • I always have to stand up for Obama when I see someone who is slamming on him.  America is a great country, we are just dealing with the worst Congress ever.  Could we be better, of coarse we can, and I believe we will over come these challenges!

Obama has been honest and lived up to his word, from my perspective.  

He has set a schedule to bring troops home from Iraq.  He made a speech about it not too long ago.  He WANTS to get them home, he is being attacked my many people who would like to control things for themselves, they are called the Republican party.

At any rate, I'll address some of the things you mentioned above, because I don't think you're giving the President a fair shake at the moment.  In regard to "shrinking" the Government, in what way do you want it shrank?  I mean that's what the republicans always talk about, too.

Bringing Troops Home:

Obama's Plan for Bringing the Troops Home

End War - Started More:

Are you talking about Libya?  The reason he went into Libya was to assist the United Nations to prevent a humanitarian catastrophe.  Here is the article:

Obama_Letter_Libya_Congress.pdf

I don't know any other Wars Obama has "started".  I know that his agenda isn't a "War" agenda, he is really trying to change things for the better, and I believe he is doing his best with how much Congress has been fighting him.

In regard to "Transparency", what hasn't he been transparent about?  Can you provide some examples?

Shrinking the Government:  This is a Republican agenda, so I'm not sure why you would think he would do that, but in regard to Wars, etc, that's where I think the government funds should be shrank, in this case, if you're talking about War machines, then I would agree with you.  If you're talking about not supporting infrastructure like keeping roads and bridges repaired, then I wouldn't agree with you.

Create Jobs:

Here is an article that came out yesterday in regard to job creation:

First Thoughts: Better Than Expected

Better than expected: 117,000 jobs added in July (including 154,000 private-sector jobs) and unemployment rate drops to 9.1%... Obama to comment on the economy (and an effort to find employment for veterans) at 11:00 am ET… Memo to the political world: Yesterday’s Dow sell-off was about more than Washington and the debt deal… Americans’ response after the debt deal, per polls: “Worst. Congress. Ever.”… Rick Perry’s day prayer and fasting is tomorrow in Houston… WSJ on Bachmann’s “emotional connection” with voters… And Bachmann, Gingrich, McCotter, Pawlenty, and Santorum are in Iowa, while Huntsman remains in New Hampshire.

I guess what I'm saying here, is that people's need to be more positive, and not so negative about everything.

It's not all gloom and doom.  

Things can be improved from what where we are right now.  We have it better than we think, there there are GOOD people like Obama out there, trying to change things in a positive manner.

We should also try to be positive as well!

This is not an attack on anyone, like the other posts I've seen.  It's a message of HOPE, and that's the same message that Obama brings to the world.  :-)

<3 

• Sorry ur a fan im not the dude is just a puppet of the elites just like most other presidents have been a rich corrupt politician who has sold his soul for power and riches.  I don't care what the results say the unemployment numbers reported are a lie because they don't account for people whom have exhausted their benefits and or have given up looking for work. Also there are still far too many troops in other countries that don't need to be there and are under false pretenses making billionaires into billionaires with the soldiers blood sweat and tears.  The economy is tanking by design and yes i still feel he has done everything the opposite of what he stated on his campaign tour.  Promises promises just like all the others then broken but thats what happens when u go in with good intentions possibly and are made into a puppet backwards from a real person with a soul.  But these are my feelings and i am entitled  and not everybody is gonna like it and im fine with that.
      • By judging all politicans and calling them "Elite Puppets" (like most people did on this post) is being grossly harsh and it's not giving each person with a soul who is trying to change things for the better a fair shake.

I guess we all have to look at this world and the Universe the way we choose to.  I have come to a peace with that, but hope that someday people can see things in a more positive light.

I think you did the right thing voting for Obama.

And I certainly don't believe that voting in America (like gooty 64 said below) or any country in any way gives your power away or makes you give up personal "sovereignty".  Again, something else David Icke says, that I don't agree with (big suprise).

At any rate, just wanted to share my view.  :-)
  • Awesome letter, way to go.  Probably won't get a response, but ten points for trying and speaking your mind. 
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceBlessings Beloveds~There are a myriad of reactions, upgrades, changes, and experiences that come with powerful plasma influxes and exposure to cosmic rays like we had last weekend.Sustained, multi-day KP 8 + geomagnetic storms are a gift:…
26 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The psychopathic CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....And now it's age-restricted...On the 18th it was not...

Crazy, Crazy, Politix (CCP) of Red Chinese authorities...🐉

And in…"
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Discover Your Light & Sound Frequency To Heal By The Celestial White Beings With Natalie Glasson We, the Celestial White Beings, extend to you now our greetings and Celestial Love. We bring forth our celestial vibrations to support your healing…
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
  Links of Creation By Celestial White BeingsWith Natalie Glasson Greetings, blessings be with you. We bring forth the Celestial vibrations to embrace your being. Allow yourself to be showered in pure white light. Let it embrace you and reveal the…
12 hours ago
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
18 hours ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
19 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
20 hours ago
More…