is it safe to eat 1 meal a day?

i've been noticing i haven't been eating  and i have been reading about these sadhus who eat just 1 meal a day. i remember in my past i went without eating for 3 days and i just drank water and i was fine and i actually felt really good but extremely tired probably cuse i wasn't sleeping haha. so is it safe to eat 1 meal a day?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Every one's body is different. If you feel good with only eating one meal a day, then what's the harm? But if you feel tired, your diet might be lacking somewhere.

I know for some people, only eating one meal a day causes them to gain weight, because their body goes into starvation mode so it clings onto that one meal as if it's the last meal, per say. And it slows down the metabolism too, at least that's what scientists and people who research this type of thing say.

•  i think it depends on the person, if u feel healthy and refresh on just 1 meal a day, do it!! it cant be unhealthy for you!

alot of the spiritual masters didnt eat much either; & they fasted; to cleanse their bodies....!! ;)

i like eating small meals spread across the day personally as that works for me;) i dont like to each way too much as my body doesnt need much food.

goodluck!! <3

• Don't know about safe but if your body only wants to eat one meal a day, then do what your body tells you to do. I've had big big problems with eating for the past 2-3 years. I literally forget to eat, and when I would eat I would vomit it back up as soon as it touched my stomach due to mental health issues. Sometimes it would be 5 or 6 days without eating and it wasn't until I passed out that I would realise I hadn't eaten. I now have to force myself to eat one meal a day, generally by tricking myself into eating and making inspiring and very good fresh food. Himalayan salt tonic is great for days where eating just isn't going to happen (pinch of himalayan salt, half a fresh lemon juiced, pinch baking soda). Do be aware of your salt intake though. Sometimes I will spend all weekend eating, sometimes not at all. Go with what your body wants to do - literally follow your gut about it.

• of course if you get enough nutrition, minerals and vitamins in raw , uncooked veggies and fruit,'couse the rest of food available out~there is deprived of these and becomes very dengerous to our bodies.

• I agree I ,have eaten only one meal a day for years, and have found that after a long period of time ,if I eat more then that I gain weight,

There is one  thing I've noticed in those who eat meat,they may have a little trouble as when you do fast it brings out the posions and toxins ,which can create the hungry feeling and some get sick to their stomach, if they go without food.

I have gone for days forgetting about eating and my daughter will ask ,when was the last time you ate? I have to think and it is usually a couple of days,I do not get hungry ,just tired.

If you eat meat you may have to go through an adjustment period or snack a little at first.A piece of fruit or the like should do the trick.Your body will adjust and you will find you do not need so much bulk.

When the subconscious has to process food and air all the time it keeps us from reaching deeper levels of meditation, if we free the unconscious mind we can reach deeper levels of mind and spirit.This is one of the reasons we are told to deep breathe and the lack of food also helps.As time goes on you will find that you will pull the energy of God from thin air.

Love Ya Bob

• okay thnx guys and i loled at the big mac haha i desire to be a vegan and ironically i just ate some veggie soup. and vagelis i actually do kinda sit all day in front of my computer lol so i guess i don't need to eat much. and ill look into the warrior diet sounds exiting!! 

• ...depends on what you're occupied with, for the whole day... i often eat 1 time per day... but if u sit all day in front of a pc, doing nothing to burn calories, u dont need more... if u do work that burns lots of energy.. u will need more i guess..

• you can still eat once a day, look into the warrior diet. ( I do not follow this diet myself, I am aware of it)  I ride a bike or walk everywhere i go, although granted Im not running any marathons. :)

• Yes, it's perfectly safe. I eat only once a day and have for a very long time. I also fast twice a month for 4 days, 8 days total. I would NOT recommend you eat a bigMac or a pizza as your one meal however. I'm vegan, but as long as you eat a well- balanced meal you should be fine. 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"ok Drekx, thank you ;)"
18 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, the word ego is often misused and one thinks of the modern psychiatry, in this regard....In reality, it is an apt definition, which derives from the Latin; "I." We can suggest the "I AM." So, the esotericist views the word differently to the…"
10 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"and if the Ego is the soul, what about some oriental teachings that require to overcome the Ego?"
10 hours ago
"amazing, thank you friend!"
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, this Solarian transformation will always invoke the Hermetic axiom, in practice, which states; "AS ABOVE, SO BELOW...!!" The vast fleets of Elohim, time lords, GFL fleets, Arch-angels, et al, will be spiritually activated by Lord Surea, to the…"
10 hours ago
"great to hear that Drekx and I applaud to you Movella, one day I will understand the significance of that, thank you

How long will it take for the Elohim to restore Solaris' Planetary System, with all the changes that will be accomplished, Drekx?"
10 hours ago
"Yes, and this Sirian resonance for Solarian evolution, is enhanced by Earth's ascension, plus the new/old planetary system and corrections made to rotations and orientations, oxygen atmospheres on four planets, waterworlds on four planets, revised…"
11 hours ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Ok thanks for that. So we can view Solaris and Sirius B as one body. I know that we will be moved closer to Sirius B at some point according to Shel."
11 hours ago
More…