Hi,

This might be a weird question. But i was always wondering how sex works in the 5th dimension or higher. I know from different internet sources that the 5th dimension is a physical dimension..so i figurderd they must have sex, but i wasn't sure. So does anyone now something about this?

Sorry for the bad english, im from Holland. And still learning the english language :D

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• tantra.jpg

• go to andromedacouncil.com for details on 5d lide

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1556

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 753

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Democrats Just Sealed Donald Trump’s Victory in Nov.,Trump found guilty on 34 felony counts; By Robert Bridge.
"Trump is the man! His second term is going to be historic. WWG1WGA!!"
47 minutes ago
Justin89636 liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Democrats Just Sealed Donald Trump’s Victory in Nov.,Trump found guilty on 34 felony counts; By Robert Bridge.
50 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| RTMembers of the Democratic Party continue to fail to understand that the more mud they fling at the former president, the dirtier they look by comparison.On Thursday, a unanimous decision from a 12-person jury declared Donald Trump guilty on 34…
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"et hugger-which part of clown world do you want to see cancelled most? Schwab and the WEF/Davos clown show?-Biden and his lawfare clown show (and clowns in skirts in the petagon,etc)?-Bill Gates of hell and dr owchie covid/clot shot clown show?-or…"
3 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Expert believes Las Vegas alien sighting video showing “cloaked” aliens IS REAL05/31/2024 // Kevin Hughes // 1.7K Views Tags: alien sighting, aliens, big government, conspiracy, cosmic, extraterrestrial life, extraterrestrials, invasion usa, las…
3 hours ago
RichRaelian posted a photo in Mission Of Maitreya; Eternal Divine Path
Not just for the Elohim and Rael.
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
"I'm always keen to observe the condemnation of evil acts, such as the stabbings in Mannheim, Germany....And it's important that we all appreciate the difference between a Moslem and an Islamist.....The former being a religious person of faith, as…"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Michael reads the second contact report with Billy and Semjase. Topics talked about here include which people have had UFO and ET contacts and those who have not. Semjase talks about how their mission on Earth is not coming from a God or superior…"
7 hours ago
More…

The Federal Reserve will have the transiting planet Neptune in Conjunction (within one degree) with it's Midheaven (Mc) placement this summer. This is a major transit, and it strongly suggests some very difficult…

Read more…

Beloved family

As we journey together through the cosmos, let us remember the power of unity and inner light. Each of us carries a spark of the divine, a unique essence contributing to the greater whole. In these transformative times, let us rekindle our…

Read more…
Views: 33
Comments: 0