8110253489?profile=original

***INTEL UPDATE*** 30 Days to Showtime (Phone Recording)

Friday, December 2, 2011

Must Hear Phone Recording

This one is a Deal Breaker!

If you haven’t yet, you all need to hear this cc call from 11/29/11.

Talks about Nesara, White Dragons, Basel III, Arrests of the bad guys,
including Trump, Gates, Soros, etc.

RV and Prosperity Packages too.

760-569-7699-479547#

All expected to go down by December 31, if not before.

Sounds to me like the White Dragons, Hats and NESARA all got together
and realized there was power in numbers.

And wait til you hear about Obama. I’m still having serious problems
with that one!

You don’t have to believe it all in order to gain a great deal of info
from it.

This phone call is going viral.

760-569-7699-479547#

It provides a lot of backup to everything Ben Fulford has been saying. Go Ben!!!

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2011/12/must-hear-phone-recording.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks. It got better (I was just annoyed before by people only worrying about religion, race, Obama's roots .... who cares???). I have a lot of respect for Obama, who caught so much dirt from people ... if this mission of him is true, but I'm convinced it is. I ask myself if the majority of people are ready for this ...

It's so great ... something I expected for the 2nd half of 2012. Now I have to prepare myself to get ready for this ;)

White Dragon & Co. must be very sure of their (our) success if they distribute this intentionally. I am curious how it will be in Germany, because in the near past we / "they" have copied blindly every trend from USA trying to become better Americans than the Americans themselves ... even sacrificed our language, roots, culture ... So it cannot fail copying this, too. (joking)

• Download-Link is here, working for me:

http://k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/3t2wlhtocw/intel_update_conference_ca...

Enjoy

• Ok Mr. Ed, I have sat back and said nothing when you insulted me, but now I am getting angry with you which I try very hard not to get angry at people.  But the smell of your arrogance is making me nauseous and I feel obliged to say something to you, just to make me feel better and get my opinion of your behavior here off my chest. 

WHERE was the GFL when I was repeatedly abducted against my will.  Where were they when I was conscious and stapped down to a cold hard table and my ovum was taken with implements while I laid there in pain and abject terror. Where were they when I was artificially inseminated by creatures that smelled horrendous, looked horrendous and scared me half to death. Where was the GLF when I was abducted again three months later when my embryo child was taken from me as part of their breeding program?  Where were they when I was taken and my young children were left all alone and scared because Mama vanished and they could not find her because she had been taken in the night.  Where was the GLF when I was put back into my bed with a broken spine disk and resulting paralyzed arm from the struggle I put up trying to defend myself and where were they when I needed spinal fusion surgeries to be put back together again and regain the use of my arm? Where were they when I started having the debilitating seizures from the implant in my head and became unable to work.....?

Tell me Mr. Ed.....????? Don't talk to me about fear.  I would have loved to had YOU be the one to be an unwilling lab rat, then you could talk to me about fear.  I think that you should not go around pointing fingers at people and talk about people's fear.  I am really happy that you have no fear, however I think that compassion is a lesson you sorely need.  I thought that you were a sincere person and not a judgemental person, guess I was wrong.  You owe Gooty and I an apology, and anyone else you have pointed your finger at.  That is all I am going to say.  You can disbelieve what I have said, I am used to that, and persecution too for having the courage to speak of my experiences.  Just do not talk to me about fear is all I am saying.  If I have fear I have had a dam good reason to.  There is not a day that goes by when I do not wonder if I will be taken again.  Not a day.  If that makes me a person with fear, than so be it.  I do not need your judgements, Mr. Ed.  Please be the lightworker you profess to be and not be disrespectful to others. 

• psst , it WAS the GFL or i should say what is left of the cabal controllers after they have gone. i am sorry this happened to you, the US govt made a treaty with zeta reticuli that they could perform their experiments with humans and animals in exchange for tech, and now they use that tech to fool people with this GFL nonsense

• Hey John A, actually the whole GFL thing, was founded in UK the United Kingdom area. Here in the US, we don't even talk about things like the GFL out in the open, not in Public anyways. 

The GFL thing was founded everywhere, but the United Kingdom is the most opened with there ideas about what the GFL stands for and where it is coming from.

The real GFL is suppose to be really positive. If there is a real GFL that is. There suppose to be intouch with the Positive ET beings, and helping all Starseeds get intuned with there Starseed families out there even the ones who are incarnated on Planet Earth, and have long distance range

The GFL that are in contact with the Zeta Reticuli, are a group of Negative ET beings who are trying to fool with Planet Earth into thinking that there of the Light, when in reality they aren't 

The US Govt, wouldn't even be talking about ET beings out in the open, not around here in the US parts that is. Unless the they had made a treaty under the table, but as far as I can tell, that wouldn't even benefit the US government right now, because lack of people that are awakened to this sort of thing in the US area 

Just my view on it though 

Bless the Nite,

April 

• oh i shoudl add before i forget, mike quinsey is from UK and his group has been the subject of fraudlent activities before.  him nidle , ward and a couple others, when his computer broke recently there was  a salusa message released which he said "sorry that wasnt supposed to be released yet" adding to the suspicion that he has a team of writers, also emails were released showing him discussing "fluffing" the messages with others, although like his work being fake the conspiracy could be fake, and to quote from mike/salusa, well find out SOON, he should trademark that word because he uses it so often

• i can be down with that but i think the GF and GFL have been confused and the names mixed up.  true galactic beings would realis ethere are good and bad in all and wouldnt stick together in such a way, personally i think the GFL salusa nidle promises are just too good to be true, PLEASE prove me wrong out there , not the humans , i mean OUT THERE, i sure wouldnt mind a ship and a replicator and freedom to tour the universe, well thats pretty big, maybe ill stick with the galaxy first, but yeah, and more importantly those same fredoms for ALL not just me or the good guys or the bad guys or any other "group" universality doesnt have to mean one $ one govt one religion, that sthe exact same thing the illuminati/cabal/dark hats/ bad guys/ rich guys/ holy bloodline/whatever they are called this week want us to be sucked into

• Galactic Federation of Light is represented beautifully here by Alaje from the Plieades! aka 777alaje

• And here more GFL Wanderer of the Skies letting us know that these messages will reach the masses soon!

This is Awesome i have circulated to my groups here in Minnesota. 

Go GFL! We Love you and are anticipating your arrival.

With Love, me Gooty

• Mr. Ed posted, 

***INTEL UPDATE*** 30 Days to Showtime (Phone Recording)

Friday, December 2, 2011

Must Hear Phone Recording

This one is a Deal Breaker!     

If you haven’t yet, you all need to hear this cc call from 11/29/11.

(it goes on...)

Gooty said:

Call me crazy but, I thought you were implying the urgency of this "Must Hear" "Deal Breaker" phone call.

Oops MY BAD!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1549

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
12 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
17 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
17 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
17 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dear members...I know I can sometimes overload you guys with very esoteric cosmic data, one moment, health issues the next; problems & solutions, and then political matters......This is my adaptability ray in action.....
Please do remember, that my…"
18 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Look So Sweet" · Composed by Stephane Deschezeaux, Nothing But... Keep It Funky, Vol. 26, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2024-02-16👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MmZnhcNNk"
18 hours ago
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
18 hours ago
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
18 hours ago
More…