HeyHoy! 

I thought I would post something about how I approach my own personal vibration to create a new higher state of love and joy. :) This is something I have been doing for a couple of years now and it is something I more or less done on full time. Haha, it kinda is my life now to work with vibration and energy...and I enjoy doing it. Doesn't matter if it is for myself or for others (includes the environment  the earth etc) I just love doing it. And really my whole personality construct and whatnot kinda seems designed to be doing this. You can say this is my theme in this life...and I love doing it. :)

So, how do I do it? Well, the process is really simple in its nature. It really involves just observing what is here right now and allowing higher energies (guides, God, Source, angels etc) to show me what is really true about myself. It really is all about Surrendering what you think you know and what you believe in about this reality and about yourself and allowing the energies of Love to actually show you what really is real. Basically you just observe from a neutral point and say/think "Hey, guys mind taking care of these things I believe is true but is not?". Love needs the invitation to be able to show you what love is.

Do you have questions about what I just wrote? Or perhaps you wish to share how you are doing it? 

Haha, please do! :)

Peace to you all. :)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hehe, maybe you got in contact with that timeless being energy which all have inside themselves. Time isn't a reality in Being so time might behave like it doesn't exist, which it doesn't. :p

Glad you enjoyed your ride. There is much more from where that is coming from though. :)

• I appreciate your sharing, thanks. I believe we all do have the unlimited ability and potential to connect with and stay connected with The Source. At times the connection may be crystal clear other times distant.. it is not that the source has moved, it always circles back to self & my choices in the moments ~ SJD

• I really loved this. I felt so much love reading this and I totally agree :):):):) 

PEACE hihihi

• I can see how your meditation can work and be very beneficial. But for me my "relationship" with Source or God is more intimate then just a connection. It is more like I am Source...so really there is no relationship at all...there is just oneness. :) 

May I suggest a meditation for you perhaps? :) Up to you, as always, if you choose to do it or not I will just share it as a gift is given. The meditation I am suggesting is to simply Be Source. Be God. Be the Being you are. No visualization is really required...no thought is required...no emotion is required. Just Being. Be the Presence. Be the One. Be the All that is. :) In your presence everything of this experience arises and fades away. Just Be and allow what come to come....and what goes to go. 

Peace :)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1540

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"You're most welcome and it's also a fact that once Israel was created and became a more stable society, under the Kings, such as Solomon, the imperative for a monogamous norm, was relaxed for the King himself....;-)

It was thought that Kings…"
15 minutes ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, that's interesting, now I believe there's some spiritual reason why you are backing Israel in the conflict in Gaza, thank you"
1 hour ago
"Yes, something of the sort....But the real purpose behind the tribes getting lost, was to spread the genetics, far and wide, to other continents, such as Europe and Africa...Indeed, the Ethiopeans had such a group of jews, known as Beta Abraham and…"
1 hour ago
"I heard that 5 tribes are missing, have you heard about that?"
1 hour ago
"And yes, the creation of a group of genetically modified humans, was part of of the process which led to modern humanity, having ascension potential...

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-o2Z7z_upyGE/UGOH-Wd-NHI/AAAAAAAABVU/KIUo..."
1 hour ago
"Wow Drekx, now that's surprising but I'm ok with that LOL thank you my friend"
1 hour ago
"Actually, monogamous marriage on Earth, dates back to the time of the Hebrews, in which there was a social and cultural imperative to keep that frail, tribal society, from breaking up into divisions between members..Under Sirian supervision, Moses…"
1 hour ago
"Good morning and yes, they can have marriages under a socially accepted polygamy, with several wives and in the case of Vashtar, six....
Each wife must have a spiritual life plan, that correlates suitably with the marriage, which may last 100s of…"
1 hour ago
More…