Why is it that every1 is always preaching Love & light and all the glorious aspects that go with it? when in actual fact everyone on here is SUFFERING with one kind of discrepancy or another??

This whole focus on love while you're in physical torment is utter sh!t!! Why should we pretend to not feel what we're actually feeling in this tormented thiird dimension, after all it is all part of experience!!! But who in their right mind would choose to experience utter heart felt torment like this????

Take this 3rd dimensional illusary reality and stick it where the second sun don't shine!!

I've truly had enough of this FUCKED UP so-called reality!! And anyone who's out there who thinks they can tell me any different can either fuck right off or try and walk a mile in my shoes......Good luck to any one of you fucken pretenders!!

I honestly don't give a flying shit if I get Barred from here for posting this!! Goodluck to the lot of ye!
I'll probably see the majority in the next incarnation anyway, cos we're all just too biased and f*d up to giv e a shit.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Heh, good post, I like a person whom speaks what he feels. Life sucks, but that is why we learn. As to spouting funny things like colored light and such, I know nothing, just simplistic feelings that I can express. Life is kick ass but it surely wears one out, but don't get to pissed at others if they get silly in how they express themselves.  Also don't let life get you down. 

I have soooo, many injuries and operations to keep me together, I am never without pain, yet I try and keep a smile. Try four joint replacements, broken back etc. Nope, I don't spout a lot of love, just a smile where it is needed, the other stuff is not me, nor you I expect.

This last week, me at 71 spent with my step mom at 95, setting her up for long care. Now that is not such a new thing, but what is, I fell in love with some toothless, balding old ladies at this place.  They would figuratively kick ass if they could get out of their wheel chairs or walkers, what a spirit they have, I stand in awe. Flying back to Fl. Thursday and they all say they will miss me as I spent two meals a day with them. That means a lot more than attention from some meaningless young woman with half a brain. Nope, hang in there, life is constantly teaching, stay open and it is ok to feel pissed now and then, I do, but then forgive myself and keep going. Just for your information, when I get down to fl. I will jump on my racing sailing trimaran and chase dolphins around Charlotte harbor as well as other fast boats.  As I said, life is kick ass fun and it sucks now and then.

• I know what youre saying,evil is real, and everythings a choice. do you wanna know the truth?whats really going on with no pretence? check out www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com , the journals- the grey box at left. especially the "meeting tapes" in same category, click the searchbox on front site for "age of kali" and listen to whats really going on. youll find alot that resonates with how you feel, and the truth whats going on. Evils having a blast on this planet,and its all a choice,between good and bad. Its a bad idea to close eyes to the realities. though, everythings a choice.

Phoenix Journals, Contact Newspaper
    The OFFICIAL source of the Phoenix Journals and Contact Newspaper, documenting God's Plan, the Phoenix Project. Scribed for Sananda and Gyeorgos Cere…
  •  

I am the last one in this world to give away recipes for spirituality,

but if there is one little thing that I can give away is this:

with Prayer and  a Burning Desire of God, one cannot be lost    and  

cannot NOT find his/her way to Him !!!

• I feel that Icke is part of the conspiracy , not the solution.

But I am not asking people to take a stance against him......

• HOw come you feel that way?

I'm not giving you critique, I just been reading and watching a lot of him lately, so I'm interested in what anyone has to say =)

• They´re experiencing earthquakes , flood , vast corruption , alien invasions , and still so many of them didn´t begin to care until they felt threatened with severe physical abuse if they showed signs that they didn´t or don´t care.

Now they feel compelled to talk about things they felt they didn´t deserve to talk about before. Just look at their police.

They feel that they don´t deserve to respect the Constitution and that they don´t deserve to talk about the truth. It´s been for so long ´don´t deserve´. Well remove ´don´t , and you´ve got a new civilization.

They would never have known that they had become a lost civilization until I told them. Why did the European Union collapse? It just did.......

• the people of the Lost Civilization of the United States of America didn´t care very much about the truth so when they suffered they behaved like they weren´t really suffering at all.

When they were lied to they cheered and some felt that the lies like ´Bin Laden Did It´were talking to themselves , instructing them with commands or something.

Many of them were suffering from what appears to be symptoms of hypothermia because they had been exposed to repetitive command so often that they forgot who they were , how to rebel , how to disobey , how to design advanced technology which could enable them to explore other planetary systems.

Those were really advanced people and now they think they´re not lost. But what are they else than a lost civilization?

That is why I think it was decided to permit them to be termed The Lost Civilization of the United States , so that their descendants would know what not to do to prevent their civilization from becoming lost too.......

• Hi Einstein and all.

You ALL make a good argument! Here's the thing, the dark cabal needs to be removed before we can truly and completely enjoy the light and life on eath. Yes, it can be done even with them in power....BUT, we won't have our total FREEDOM until they are gone. It's time to put the coloring books away folks and stand up against them. The only way we will see them gone is by STANDING TOGETHER and collectively letting all of congress, our President, and ALL government officials know that we WILL HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE! We can whine and bitch or tell ourselves everything is beautiful until the cows come home....but that will NOT change ANYTHING permantly until WE MAKE THE CHANGES OURSELVES!

Their is a group who call themselves the "White Hats" and they (whistle blowers?) are exposing the elites now and publishing PROOF of the fraud, manipulation of the American people/tax payers/slaves, money laundering, those in high offices who have been compromised, corruption, crime, MURDER, their NWO agenda, you name it.... they are exposing it! AND, they are publishing documents to BACK UP the exposure with PROOF! Their site has only been up for three weeks and and it has gone viral. I also know that they plan to publish their own web site so that they have the capability of putting much more out there...in other words, more than a blog can handle. Anyway, here is that link:  http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.com

The White Hats Report
    Reporting What The Main Stream Media Refuses To Report
  • Welcome   to  >  One flew  over the  cuukoos   nest<<,where if one could  awaken  completely   from  sleep   one            could be  free  from   reincarnation   and be  Eternaly   united to  ones       twin  flame,this might be  bs  in your  reality,but  its  real  in  my  reality.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"More on AstraZeneca and its vaccine here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eskGShDOCr4"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"AstraZeneca will be one of the companies that goes down during the Nuremberg 2.0 trials in the near future tons of corruption from them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YGiyTa4s7w"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good to see the spotlight on the odious AstraZeneca.....They have much karma...
Also, funny to watch the talking heads cover this topic....I remember when they were totally taken in by the covid vaxx propaganda....I warned about the vaxx from late…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"AE.....I suspect that in the UK, we might have dope depots, in certain areas, although I don't know for certain...Neither Movella or myself smoke, or take such drugs...

Also, I thought members may find this Neil Oliver vid interesting, as he seems…"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"AstraZeneca will be one of those companies that are involved in the Nuremberg 2.0 trials that are coming soon. They are rotten to the core just like the other groups that forced the jabs onto people."
7 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Making All Your Dreams Come True ;& OUR ASCENSION QUANTUM COMPLETE! :By Ramona Lappin..
7 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Do you guys in Britian have 'Wellness Centers-Dispensing Wellness' or Dope Depots?
I passed one in Eatontown NJ-the line was olut the door and down the sidewalk.
Marijuana smoke contains carcinogenic combustion products, including about 50% more…"
7 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Last I heard Big Pharma can't be sued for the covid 19 clot shots"
7 hours ago
More…

A basic conclusion is provided at the end for the uninitiated. U.S. Congressman Hale Boggs was a dissenter of Louisiana Governor Huey P. Long. For those who do not know who he was, Huey P. Long was the politician…

Read more…