Why is it that every1 is always preaching Love & light and all the glorious aspects that go with it? when in actual fact everyone on here is SUFFERING with one kind of discrepancy or another??

This whole focus on love while you're in physical torment is utter sh!t!! Why should we pretend to not feel what we're actually feeling in this tormented thiird dimension, after all it is all part of experience!!! But who in their right mind would choose to experience utter heart felt torment like this????

Take this 3rd dimensional illusary reality and stick it where the second sun don't shine!!

I've truly had enough of this FUCKED UP so-called reality!! And anyone who's out there who thinks they can tell me any different can either fuck right off or try and walk a mile in my shoes......Good luck to any one of you fucken pretenders!!

I honestly don't give a flying shit if I get Barred from here for posting this!! Goodluck to the lot of ye!
I'll probably see the majority in the next incarnation anyway, cos we're all just too biased and f*d up to giv e a shit.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Sometimes I regret things I have said, maybe this is one of em. Sorry for not letting you be you. . "All the world's a tiny bubble floating inside the truth. and those of us who know this are to hide" A great teacher sang this. Paul McCartney
    • Look JSG, I certainly do appreciate where you're coming from!! But everyone on this site has demons they have to deal with, and until we mere mortals learn to do this we will forever suffer in the torment of not having or experiencing what it is that makes us whole! I don't give a toss about "twin flames" cos that's all BS, just another ploy from the powers that be to avert us to something else to focus our meek mentality on. They're obviously afraid that if we focus on something that was beneficial to the whole of the human race as pathetic as it is, would be quite a force to be reckoned with and quite devastating to their own goals!!

I'm just sick of sitting around listening to these OH SO ENLIGHTENED BEINGS, when all they spew is shit from 10 years or more ago, I don't care if they lived on the earth in days yonder, what matters is living on the earth now and making sense of all this shit that turns a hard working mans life completely upside down when all he's done is try to provide for his family as best as this pathetic world would allow him to, and all the while we have these fuckin morons bleeding the life blood out of not only them but our dear mother earth as well.
      I say enough is enough and I'm sick to my stomach of all this love & light shit!! Enough talk big boys, time to roll out the big guns and show what kinda metal you're made of, cos here on earth "talk is cheap" :talk is talk and bullshit walks" Are ye "talking" or "walking" ?????
      • Fck yeah \m/ :D
      • im almost right there with ya my thinking is all these messages are saying that they are giving the dark cabal one more chance and one more chance and one more chance while the rest of almost 7 billion are fighting to survive in more ways then one. Are saving a few souls worth letting almost 7 billion suffer even one more second at the control of the dark ones. I read the channelings and look for hope but most of them talk about love and light and i agree im all about it but not in duality ill give a 100 percent love and light when i dont have the darkness over my head. AND I CANT THINK ABOUT LOVE AND LIGHT WHEN MY WIFES CAR IS BROKEN AND I CANT FIX IT CAUSE I DONT HAVE THE MONEY AND I HAVE TO PAY RENT AND UTILITES, GAS, CANT AFFORD CHRISTMAS, BARLEY AFFORD GROCERIES AND ON AND ON. Take some of this darkness off my back to i can have time and energy to even think about love and light.
        • WAY, WAY too many chances if you ask me ans that's another reason why I'm so fed up with all this cr*p.
  • haha! I do feel better after reading your post though...thanks for expressing what I want to but am too much into wanting to pretend all is fluffy and well---now is the time we need to unite and demand change by taking back our God given power, not pretend its all hunky dory. ...maybe its normal and part of the process of ascension because if we don't stand up and get angry then things won't change...this is all good...from a higher, divinely orchestrated perspective!! ;-)
  • considering the fucked=up reality of limited 3rd level of counsciousness , concentrating on higher vibration , such as Love, Peace and Light is not only healing but necessary for us to advance into higher levels.
    None of this we Love you and wish peace for you is fucked=up, and if it is , it's only your perception not shared by many.
    This post

clearly shows your own limitations and exposes areas you might consider working on. Peace+Love=Light
  • The thing I don't get is that you talk about this "3d" "5d" reality or whatever as if it is something that is going to be handed to us? It's not! There is no magical being thats going to pop up one day and say oh hey you guys deserve to live happily ever after! that's not going to happen & even if it did, we would just fuck that shit up too. If you are only your thoughts and your thoughts are shitty, all about a shitty existence and the things you don't like about life you are taking those thoughts with you! They aren't going to magically disappear, your thoughts are who you are! If you define your existence by that in which you are unhappy about, that is your existence, that is who you are because you chose to be that person within your thoughts. You call this thing 5d i suppose, well if it plops its ass down into existence and that's that, what's really gonna happen? You have all the same people with all the same negative thoughts that were what created all the fucked up shit to begin with. They are just going to be creating it again in some form in 5d!

Like I love you to death, I really do Rae like I see you post and it reminds me so much of myself growing up & my struggle within that I can't help but try to shed light your way whether you resonate with it at this moment or not.

Like you say, "I don't think alot of the new age herd realizes we're not out 3D yet, thus they pretend they're living in 5D and act like some sort of high and mighty love and light gurus as though they know everything."

Just look at that statement, look at how you frame it & then tell me who is what? You refer to people who are the same as you as "herd" obviously making connection to sheep, people following other people. That isn't what most are at all, they follow themselves, they follow there feelings of love, most people who are actually enlightened always talk about finding your own exact truth that theres is not necessarily yours. The only thing we agree upon is love is the ultimate truth.

Then you mention that we are pretending to live in 5d... what does that even mean? Who said there was a time frame on this? Who said we all get there at the same "time"? You say pretending, I'm pretty sure or at least on my account, my experience, if "5d" is living in peace I'm there already. I know it for myself, can I teach it to others completely? No probably not but I can be a piece of the puzzle for someone. 5d, is not a magical place where your issues go away, 5d if that's what you call it is a state of mind where you are in peace. As such you reflect that peace into the world and help manifest it into being as a global consciousness. "5d" doesn't get given to us by someone else, what would we learn from that? It is something that we together build here in our own heaven. SO within, so without.

Also take into account that it is you putting a label on people, you are labelling people as New agers... I don't call myself a new age person, and I'm sure a bunch of others don't as well. I don't even know what that means, how do you define a new age person? We certainly don't all believe the same things so how could you possibly classify us under one label? Oh yeh that's right because the real label you are placing is on yourself, you are saying "I am not them" you are doing the very thing that has led to all this fucking bullshit in the world, all this chaos, all this war, all this hatred! You are choosing to divide yourself from others by placing a label on them.

Anyways, that's that. That was definitely a bit ranty, but again not attacking you just giving you a alternative perception of things.
    • Thank you for your eloquence and spirit of goodwill. I have been feeling quite left out on this site because I am one of positives that looks forward to the adventure where ever it takes me. I feel judged because I am one of those who sincerely wishes Light and Love to all, even the so called "Dark Cabal"...
      My path has been found through studious research and the door of Knowledge and I hope to pass into the Hall of Wisdom eventually; which is I why I come to places like this, where I had hoped to find more of my own sort of people. Alas, I found more confusion, negativity and fear than I had anticipated and was wondering why I was even bothering until I read your succinct reply which informs me that there are plenty of others who can walk the path to enlightment in joy and understanding compassion. Thank you, brother, in Light and Love (lol) and enlightenment :)
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The UK's Rwanda plan seems to be deterring illegal migrants from staying in the country, as now, since the Parliamentary vote for Rwanda exile, 80% of Irish republic migrants, are now flooding into their country from Ulster.....

So basically, the…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"The UK's Rwanda plan seems to be deterring illegal migrants from staying in the country, as now, since the Parliamentary vote for Rwanda exile, 80% of Irish republic migrants, are now flooding into their country from Ulster.....

So basically, the…"
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   A Gift To Transcend The Chaos In Our LifeBy Patricia Cota-Robles As we assimilate higher and higher frequencies of God’s Infinite Light everything that conflicts with that Light is being pushed to the surface to be Transmuted back into its…
3 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Awakening Manifestation By Archangel Metatron With Natalie Glasson Greetings and love I, Archangel Metatron, extend to your being now. I come forth with the love of the Angelic Kingdom. I come forth with the love of the Creator. These I share…
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Lichtweltverlag  .Beloved people,in the love of GOD man is perfected and in the love of GOD the world is perfected. Everything is through the love of GOD and everything serves the love of GOD. Everything is connected in a unique way in the love of…
13 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to You! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj!The disturbances in the matrix will continue, with each wave of light, its foundation will be more shaken.The barely operational system now is not meant to be saved. Fighting…
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"A cool remix of the classic....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o3sd-vBUXw"
16 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hehe...!! Bless you friend...👍🏻"
17 hours ago
More…