Well iv'e just signed up to this site, and think it's amazing!Well Im very interested in Aliens and all of that And want 2 be like you guys, who all are really welcoming and nice!How do I awaken! and get in touch with reality, and what is really going on with the earth and my mind!Well Bascilly I really want to know about EVERYTHING this site talk's about.I want to know about these aliens and everything.Well thank you for your time if you reply to this, I really appreciate it.And whenever I am feeling sad and lonley I can always come on here to talk to you about it.Thank you once again you amazing people!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hmmmmmm. FIRST: How old are you/here in this Earth Life? Where are you located right now?
    I AM an EVERYTHING and SO ARE YOU. Did anyone tell you that be4?
    SECOND: Do you know how to bask and just BE yet?
    THIRD: Who is and isn't an alien depends on where you are coming from within your accepted IDEA of your self.
    FOURTH: I say, therefore, there are no aliens.
    FIFTH: if you are sad and lonely a lot maybe you are NOT AT HOME as something within you expects YOUR LIFE
    TO BE...YA THINK?
    Cheers,
    Brenda in Idaho USA Earth and also Beyond...
    P.S. Don't you just love the word ALSO???
  • well my friend there's a lot vidéos you can look at but the best are the MAKAMAE onces.
    You will find what you want to know .light will guide you on every informations you will ask..there's an answer just for you
    Welcome and relax everything will be ok! ;) your friend
  • Welcome here, and enjoy yourself. There's so much to see, and so many interests, but enjoy yourself learning your own way. =)
  • http://theyfly.com/spiritual_teaching.htm
    TheyFly.com - The Billy Meier UFO Contacts
  • Welcome brother! Ask anything you want! Know that we are all brothers and sisters as are our Galactic siblings.
    I could only imagine how many questions you have, so, shoot!

Love and Light
    Namaste
  • Hello Blues Brothers :)

The fact that you are on this site is a sign that you have started to awaken.

The only good advice that I can give and anyone else for that matter is: Seek and you shall find.

Never stop searching for information.
    Always question the world around you.
    Never take any information for granted without looking into it.
    Always have an open mind to new people and ideas.
    Let love shine through in everything you do and say.

If you stick to these simple guidelines you will get in touch with reality and find out what is going on with the earth and your mind.

Love,
    Erik
    • I totally agree with Erik on his advice about information you may come across. Do not believe everything you read, and as Erik says it is always wise to look into things and research, and if something does not resonate with you or makes you uncomfortable, it is ok and is usually for a reason. I think we all have a BS sensor built in, and it is good to listen to it when it goes off, lol. There is so much information on the web that is shared here, and of course there is misinformation out there too. And truth is subjective sometimes.....
      with that being said, enjoy.
      Marique
  • Welcome aboard Blues Brothers! We all are very glad to see you here. I think you will find a lot of food for thought here and a lot of really wonderful, loving and spiritually minded people. We have members from all over the globe, all different ages, cultures, spiritual beliefs and ideologies. You certainly have picked a great place to grow and learn with us all. Check out the videos, I am sure there will be some of interest. There are many interest groups to choose from under the groups tab. In the Explore section there are good sections to check out like The Vision, and Cosmic Nature. When I first came here I checked out the blogs and that gave me great reading and a small sense of what some of the members interests and experiences are. The forum is a wonderland of every imaginable topic and it is great hearing what our members think and feel about things. I have gained so much knowledge here, more than I would have imagined. There are so many different viewpoints and that is what I enjoy the most. I love it when someone throws a profound or philosophical question on the forum and then we all give our two cents worth. Never feel shy or afraid to ask questions, share your feelings and opinions and viewpoints. That is what it is all about. Enjoy, learn, love and grow with us. When you are here you are never alone.

Marique
  • Welcome home Blues Brother :)

Even though some may think this is all sci-fi...this is as real as it gets.

Pan
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"AstraZeneca will be one of those companies that are involved in the Nuremberg 2.0 trials that are coming soon. They are rotten to the core just like the other groups that forced the jabs onto people."
1 hour ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Making All Your Dreams Come True ;& OUR ASCENSION QUANTUM COMPLETE! :By Ramona Lappin..
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Do you guys in Britian have 'Wellness Centers-Dispensing Wellness' or Dope Depots?
I passed one in Eatontown NJ-the line was olut the door and down the sidewalk.
Marijuana smoke contains carcinogenic combustion products, including about 50% more…"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Last I heard Big Pharma can't be sued for the covid 19 clot shots"
2 hours ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
Infinity posted a photo in Free Energy and Alien technology
Next to free energy and alien technology.
8 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion '10-foot-tall people' discovered by archaeologists in Nevada cave
9 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Join Us In A Divine Prayer For Healing For Our New Member & Her Husband A new member of Lightgrid, https://lightgrid.ning.com/,  Leanne Carlson just sent me a message asking for divine help and prayers for her husband, named Robert, or 'Bobby' as…
12 hours ago
More…

A basic conclusion is provided at the end for the uninitiated. U.S. Congressman Hale Boggs was a dissenter of Louisiana Governor Huey P. Long. For those who do not know who he was, Huey P. Long was the politician…

Read more…