http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html  

I would love to know your thoughts on what this guys says. Please keep in mind that there is a problem with the dates, but I think that most of us can agree that the collective consciousness can keep events from happening. Enjoy and please comment :) This is kind of long. 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Will the god Quazalcoatl return? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQPFgcDTxkk  If you have time this is WONDERFULLY informative series as well. Unfortunately there are 25 parts to it consisting of 15 minutes each. I am just posting one 15 minute interval now so you can see evidence referring to Quazalcoatl.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DUQPFgcDTxkk&h=1AQHXecCVA…
          • Don't let this make you vibrate slower. The music can be rather dramatic. Remember that this is a game and we will be reunited in love soon.

•         I don't see it as doom and gloom is the thing. I think it is completely helpful in telling us what to do to prepare for "ascension"' or "harvest." I'l be right back with the part that I found most helpful. Thanks for commenting :) 

• I didn't say this is a doom and gloom article, please read more carefully, I said there are people out there that stop at that level and never get past it, thinking anything of the light is just "Illuminati new age programming". And this is one of their favourite articles to cite for that. Some people even when you reveal to them the big picture, seem to twist things around for themselves and see it in completely the opposite way to how it was explained to them. That's who I was talking about briefly.

Don't get me wrong Meesh, I found this to be one of the most profound articles I ever read. 

I found it very insightful and fortifying, give me much inner power to move forward. To get over certain things.

And it gelled nicely with my learning on the other side of the spectrum, of the Law of One series.

It is in parts though rather incomplete, once you get to know things more indepth. But yeah, for a starter, this will blow them away - as many were when it first came out.

To this day I still use this article as an introduction of sorts to those who would like to know more and are at exactly the right spot in their awakening to hear some "out there stuff maaan" and aren't afraid of the esoteric/occult and writings on it, nor the more intricate non-religious writtings on spirituality and the nature of reality.

• Okay, I will read more carefully. All of you people commenting have been so supportive. I must admit that I was a bit scared of posting this here because of some of the content. You probably perceived that. Regardless, I appreciate your openness and community. 

I do wish that I could find some of my many questions answered though. Funny.....now I can only think of one of my questions and it wasn't even an important one. I'll come back to this later to see if perhaps you guys could help me to put some pieces together. Have a wonderful rest of the night if I don't talk with you later. 

It was a pleasure once again ;) 

• I found it uplifting :) :p

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
32 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
32 minutes ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"ok Drekx, thank you ;)"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, the word ego is often misused and one thinks of the modern psychiatry, in this regard....In reality, it is an apt definition, which derives from the Latin; "I." We can suggest the "I AM." So, the esotericist views the word differently to the…"
11 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"and if the Ego is the soul, what about some oriental teachings that require to overcome the Ego?"
11 hours ago
"amazing, thank you friend!"
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, this Solarian transformation will always invoke the Hermetic axiom, in practice, which states; "AS ABOVE, SO BELOW...!!" The vast fleets of Elohim, time lords, GFL fleets, Arch-angels, et al, will be spiritually activated by Lord Surea, to the…"
11 hours ago
"great to hear that Drekx and I applaud to you Movella, one day I will understand the significance of that, thank you

How long will it take for the Elohim to restore Solaris' Planetary System, with all the changes that will be accomplished, Drekx?"
11 hours ago
More…