Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

is it counting down to an alignment of the planets and the stars? the collapse of the Euro (which Rothschild just recent made a bet on)? an attack on Syria? or another false flag attack? I still haven't figured it out... :P

Views: 5077

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree about school opening. 2 nights 19:12:06 to find out.

The days symbolic meaning is interesting being the Neo Germanic linkage of the solar wheel.

Month of Divine Mercy and Forgiveness

The first Selichot service will be held around midnight on the following days of the secular calendar:

• Jewish Year 5772: midnight September 8/9, 2012          (5+2) & 7 & 7=777

Laws and Customs 

Elul Observances

As the last month of the Jewish year, Elul is traditionaly a time of introspection and stocktaking -- a time to review one's deeds and spiritual progress over the past year and prepare for the upcoming "Days of Awe" of Rosh HaShanah and Yom Kippur.

As the month of Divine Mercy and Forgiveness (see "Today in Jewish History" for Elul 1) it is a most opportune time for teshuvah ("return" to G-d), prayer, charity, and increased Ahavat Yisrael (love for a fellow Jew) in the quest for self-improvement and coming closer to G-d. Chassidic master Rabbi Schneur Zalman of Liadi likens the month of Elul to a time when "the king is in the field" and, in contrast to when he is in the royal palace, "everyone who so desires is permitted to meet him, and he receives them all with a cheerful countenance and shows a smiling face to them all."

Specific Elul customs include the daily sounding of the shofar (ram's horn) as a call to repentance. The Baal Shem Tov instituted the custom of reciting three additional chapters of Psalms each day, from the 1st of Elul until Yom Kippur (on Yom Kippur the remaining 36 chapters are recited, thereby completing the entire book of Psalms). Click below to view today's Psalms.

Chapter 64 Chapter 65 Chapter 66

Elul is also the time to have one's tefillin and mezuzot checked by an accredited scribe to ensure that they are in good condition and fit for use.

I'm pretty sure the countdown was going to the University of Light website they were opening. :P

The alignment comes @ 11:11 a.m. on December 21, 2012, on Friday Uranus goes into Aries conduct Pluto in Capricorn...The Revolution of Love is being brought on by Aries in Uranus...and the implosion of all existing structures like government, politics, and "power-over" structures of the world is being brought on by pluto in Capricorn...they are going to go down fighting for sure...but whom is yet to be seen...the media seems to be telling us it is with Iran I'm told...<3<3<3

This we do not know. Like a tsunami, maybe the energy is invisible to our "sensors" as of now. But as the momentum grows and it get's closer to the shores of consciousness it may become a tidal wave of epic proportions. Quite possibly an anti tsunami of the most positive energy ever experienced.

Time of arrival: 11:11AM  12/21/2012 !?! It's anybody's guess but this is my focus instead of the fear driven destructive side I've been prone to for so many years.

<3<3<3

I hope there wasn't a miscommunication. Even the negative takes time to materialize but without our added energy it will be less destructive...especially with the "seawalls" of love and light we are building to deflect the force. Emoticons make typed posts so much easier to interpret ;-)

Would that be 11:11 GMT?  :)

No...GST!!! Galactic Standard Time.  GST +11 on Earth LOL

My interpretation is very simple

To understand my interpretation You must watch before this video... http://youtu.be/iu54pPHiCxc

In this video the wheel of 12 arms rapresents the simbolic SUN
The wheel can turn in CONTERCLOCKWISE , and this wheel is the BLACK SUN
or the wheel can turn in CLOCKWISE and this is the WITHE SUN
The same wheel is depicted in the center of illuminati symbol http://www.illuminatiorder.info/ac/augury/index.html
The illuminati wheel turns in COUNTERCLOCKWISE, this means that illuminati wheel is a BLACK SUN

The wheel is inside the symbol of ONE SEEING EYE
The one seeing eye symbol represents the CONSCIENCE OF HUMAN

The CONSCIENCE like the real SUN is the center of generation of matter and energy. 
In the same way, from the HUMAN CONSCIENCE born every ENERGY, every action that become new matter.

The action , the energy can be POSITIVE or NEGATIVE, GOOD or EVIL , can be MALE or FEMALE,
LIGHT or DARKNESS, DAY or NIGHT, ATTRACTION or REPULSION
The action can be a vortex in CLOCKWISE or COUNTERCLOCKWISE direction

In simbolic way THE ACTION  can be WHITE SUN or BLACK SUN

Before the 9-9-2012 the illuminati page showed a countdown clock, the page showed the sentence " xxx NOCTES " missing

The sentence says explicit  NOCTES and not DAYS,  becouse the time was relative at periodo of BLACK SUN,
at the AGE OF HUMAN DARKNESS  .....

In the top of the illuminati clock now is present the OWL , the simbol of the animal who seeks in the darkness and sees in the darkness,
for the OWL darkness become light

In other words the illuminati page rappresent a augury, a ritual symbol to promote a change in the HUMAN CONSCIENCE

By: Emanuele Civetta (not me)

I was just throwing out the interpretation with no clear direction. Used reply button at bottom of page in sheer laziness. Was not directed at you at all.

Omnilvx does have a homepage and application but I will not elaborate more. That's a personal journey.

Interesting....the clock has moved!!!

http://seek-jesus.com/

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Agarther replied to the discussion 'Cmdr Ashian: New Horizons - Jennifer Crokaert'
"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death... - at last a channeling with sense,…"
24 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Galactic Federation of Light Drekx Omega January 29 2015

"Meghan Markle needs to take her lefty SJW activism, 'climate footprint' self-obsession,…"
41 minutes ago
Agarther posted a discussion
43 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) liked Ara's discussion The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian
3 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"Pet Rock you are exactly right.  Val explained that way of travel years ago, I don't have…"
3 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'MOMENTS TO REMEMBER' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Here's what I started out to explain.  I don't mind what words others use but as one…"
4 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'MOMENTS TO REMEMBER' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Than you for liking our post, Alan.  We are just trying to write as much as we can, I have…"
5 hours ago
Valana (Patti) liked Valana (Patti)'s discussion MOMENTS TO REMEMBER
6 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship