Replies

• good 

call

Rise 

UP 

• its easier to attack the messenger than to attack the message. the message can't defend itself or answer questions but a messenger can. You know what humans are like John. :P and I fully agree with you, attack the message not the messenger. Can imagine it would be horribly embarrassing, to say the least, to realise you had been used to send out false messages, they probably need our help a lot more than our judgement.

• Yea I felt bad for Giles...when all that went down. I knew it was coming, I told him it was coming...it must be tough to know, you put so much of yourself into an illusion, and doing it publicly too...it must've been hard. We should try to be easy on him, and it'll be the same, if all this stuff  doesn't happen, and it's all just a deception...I'm gonna feel bad for people, who put so much of their belief and so much of themselves into it....I won't make fun of them, or get some kind of gratification....what is that, who would actually feel that way lol

• I think we're just having fun now, John, since it's over.  But you know, many people, including me, have tried to talk to Greg and he ignored all of us, from many sites.  And as a channel, you are supposed to question the info coming out.  Many people saw the changes in his messages, and if they can see it, I'm pretty sure Greg had to notice.  Turning a blind eye to his messages is not good considering you have to question the source.  Any low dimensional being can call themselves the GFL or Ashtar Command.  That's like cosmic ID fraud.  If the energy or the message doesn't feel of the light, disregard it.  Those last messages at the end sure wasn't of the light.  He has to take some responsibility. 

But come on, if I was receiving those messages, I would have stopped at the SeaWalls message.  I mean, really, with all the advance technology they have and the best they can come up with is seawalls???  Really?  Come on, if you were receiving those message, which one would you draw the line and said "uh, uh no. I am not sending that out!"  How about at the Geithner Arrest message and then 4 days later, said other beings hijacked the controls and sent Greg false info.  I take it back, I would have stopped right there.  :)

• Hi Darryl. Offtheplanet here. Our hard work really paid off. To think we had Pegalys, aka Meindert Arends and Peter Karanikas, Greg's disciples and diehard defenders to deal with as well.

They're now much more meek and mild on here after the fall of their mixed-up messenger.

Who's the next freakin' fraud to bring down in your opinion.

• Yea...I bet New York could've used a sea wall...lol And Europe and Asia now too. But...I don't fault him...the thing I will fault him for, is being naive enough to keep believing in this, even when it clearly became faulty. I fault the beings lying to him and us...and manipulating him and us. Who are these guys, I want them held responsible. Doesn't seem like they're being held responsible, they probably had a good laugh, and scuttled off lol

And I saw you..on post after post...attacking Greg, it's like you had a vendetta...you made it your mission to take down Greg Giles, I mean come on man. Greg is a victim too. Too much hate is put on him, I'm sure it was a tough blow to learn he was being used and manipulated. I really felt bad for him...and I told him it would happen, I was like, Greg...you're being used...and it'll be a sad day when you finally realize it, and it was a sad day. I can feel his sadness....and I feel for it.

Folks, just because you don't believe a channel, doesn't mean you have to hate on the channeler. I mean come on. We don't know the circumstances behind it all, some of them might very well be real, and you're hating for nothing. Some might be being manipulated and conned....and you're hating on them when they're victims too. Some might be complete frauds, knowingly deceiving people...and yea, I guess those people warrant some hate, but how are we supposed to know who that is. It's better to just focus on the message...rather than the messenger.

• Now that would truly be a cosmic event!

• He's alive!  He's alive!  Greg Giles is alive!  Yaaaaayyyyy!  And still asking for money...

• LOL, Imagine that, an unsuccessful channeler asking for donations.  Go figure. 

Looks like Mr. Ed was wrong about Greg.  Again.

• Mr. Ed wrong?  Wonders never cease.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dear members...I know I can sometimes overload you guys with very esoteric cosmic data, one moment, health issues the next; problems & solutions, and then political matters......This is my adaptability ray in action.....
Please do remember, that my…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Look So Sweet" · Composed by Stephane Deschezeaux, Nothing But... Keep It Funky, Vol. 26, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2024-02-16👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MmZnhcNNk"
4 hours ago
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
4 hours ago
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
By Benjamin Fulford | SourceThe white hat victory in the battle for the planet Earth is now becoming obvious in multiple ways. For example, as Reuters reports: “Talks to draw up a global pact to help fight future pandemics have ended without a draft…
5 hours ago
More…