http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/latest-interview-from-alex-collier

Posted by Krishna Kalki

The 300 families are playing us!!!

Soviet style Gosbank Worldwide-those being fired and stepping down from banking positions will be replaced by Illumunati cronies!!!

1260548735-devil_vs_jesus_by_ongchewpeng.jpg

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That would be there slang on here, with you can't talk about this stuff right now, because it leads to many questions set aside from what the Ligthtworkers have been saying on here, so that is why they are telling you things like " Fear Mongering ", because they hope it will scare you enough to think there is something wrong with you, and you will stop posting things like this, it's the whole US VS THEM mentality thinking that Cult Groups do, I have a video on what Cult Groups will say to you, in order to make you stay with them on things, and it would surprise the heck out of you, how many words are used on threads that make sense of have common sense in it

Just stick with your own Pet Rock, and don't let them scare you from speaking your mind on here

You have the right, and the next thing coming in, might be that there is something wrong with you, because that is what they use to separate on here, from your thinking logic, to there thinking points instead of your own 

Whenever though you hear things like this is a Fear Mongering Posting, or that this is all fear based, this is them telling you to slow down there and stop being so negative, so you don't post something like this again that questions there behavior on here 

Bless the Nite

April 

• Thanks April-well see when the positions are filled and news trickles out about the new world banking system-I hope it is as wonderful as they say it will be-I don't buy something until I check it out

• It's always good to keep the mind open, and not believe something until you check it out for yourself

Bless the Nite

April

• Lol, I like the picture accompanying this post :) :) 

• The Battle of Evermore

• Yah - It could represent each of us arm-wrestling ourselves ~ because it's like two sides of the same coin :)

• I responded on that post but I think I should reiterate my point here too.

It sounds like somebody's Fears clouding their judgement.

There is too much Light on the planet for something like that to be true. The Light itself interferes with plans like these. There is too much energy, the vibration is too high.

And its like what Drake said too, among others, that Divine Intervention has been taking place for quite awhile. If the Cabal was going to be allowed to flourish, there would be no interventions going on. North Korea's rocket would have launched safely for example.

Even if some of the Resignations are deliberate to put in fresh operatives, the Mass Arrests are still going to happen. These guys are still going to get crucified.

The Cabal is over. It doesn't matter what they do. They've been told this for the past 20 years but they are in denial about it.

It doesnt matter what they did, no matter how extreme (fake alien invasion, iran war, etc), rather than interfere with things it would actually accelerate their own departure.

Its a paradoxical kind of thing - because of the Collapsing of the timelines, all of the events on the planet are being forced down a certain path. Such that things on this planet will be a specific way when Dec 21st is reached. Its a rubberband, the more you try to force against it the harder it snaps back.

These folks seem to think they can worm out of this but its not about Them - this is a much bigger picture than just a few thousand people who think they control everything. They will get carried away in the river just like all the other dark ones.

• :) 

• Well I kind of agree with Ravinder a bit on this one here, that there will be some employees that could be replaced with the Illuminait, because some of these Banks are a lot bigger company wise, and things like that can happen

However what I don't agree with, you still can't rob a Bank even though the Bank is huge company wise, and you can't get there vault money from there, because that is considered steeling, and no one wants to be nailed for something like steeling, sooo if you want to keep on doing dirty deeds with the Illumanit, because they are smart and know who to get to work for them and get there hands dirty in all of this, then by all means people are going to do stupid things, because they are fearing that the Banks out there are stacked high with money in the Vault, and not to say it isn't, but you get caught steeling, and u are in no better position then the ones working for the Dark Cabals

You know I know it burns some lower totem people, who work with the Dark Cabal, because there are a lot who are in suit and ties sitting up in there high offices, but they are smart because they aren't on the street steeling money from the Banks, they are hiring lower Totem pole men, to steel the money from them, and do u think that the Dark Cabals in Suit and Ties are going to help the ones steeling money from the Bank in the vaults way in the back room there of the Bank

I think not

People don't want to think about things like this, because that would ruin some of the messages that the Lightworkers are trying to fill the heads of the ones who fall for a Bank Robber that is all Heart or anything like that 

It's all a ladder game, and there are some men out there that wear suit and ties who do there jobs and have families to support, so not all of them out there who wear suit and ties are the same either

You should maybe though ask Ravinder where he is getting info from, because like Alfred on here, Ravinder isn't that far from where Alfred was and if he is ready to talk, I would listen instead of saying how dark it is, because you might learn something 

Also the Rocket should be launching off safely, I remember right when I was born or after I was born. There was a rocket that was trying to launch somewhere, and so many people were killed in that Rocket, because it didn't launch safely, so before you talk and flap your mouth about how the Rocket shouldn't be launched safely, maybe do some research and find out what happens when a Rocket doesn't launch safely 

Bless the Nite

April

• The Resignations and Arrests that are currently going on are more or less disconnected with the Mass Arrests that are soon to take place.

Right now they are only going after the lower totem pole people. And those guys are pissed, like you said, because the big wigs keep getting away with stuff. So they are turning on them and trying to save their own butt cheeks.

However... the Mass Arrests are going to take out the Big Wigs. And they can do it, too.

Once those guys are out of the picture, that's the end of the show. Because the people lower down on the ladder will toss up their hands, or do something stupid that gets themselves killed.

Granted the Mass Arrest isn't going to take out all of the higher ups in their own chain of command, but it will buy enough time through the upheaval of the United States for the Disclosure to be released.

And that will doom the rest of them all around the planet. Because the entirety of the people will be inflamed.

This is all about the Disclosure of our true history. If that got out right now those guys would be doomed. Getting it out there is the problem - that's why a bunch of the head cabalists have to be taken out of the picture first.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Are Your Thoughts Aligning With What You Wish To Manifest?By Mother Mary Through Octavia Vasile Dear beings of light,I am always here with you. I have never left your side, and I never will.Your reality is shifting now, and it is essential to…
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
...Jamie Ong:Our hearts are being cracked open to receive the 5D love templates. As we continue to vibrate between 3D and 5D and assist in alchemising the limiting programmings to transcend, we experience the extreme polarities in our individual…
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Good video with useful info 
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceIN THE BLINK OF AN EYE ALL SHALL CHANGE & OUR ASCENSION QUANTUM COMPLETE!AS WE RETURN BACK TO THE FUTURE & START ALL OVER AGAIN!Nothing and no One can stop our final ascend out of the false Matrix simulation BACK TO HEAVEN ON EARTH NOW!With…
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
AncientAwakeningsI am Sananda and I come to be with you at this time in this great time of transformation and yes, transfiguration that you are all moving through just as this meditation by the one who gave this meditation is bringing you to that…
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😉Number One · Stephane Deschezeaux, Flash & Lights, ℗ Boogie Land Music...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ahDbzatj0Q&list=OLAK5uy_nLIh8o..."
16 hours ago
More…