Replies

• Natural honey from a local beekeeper in your area will take care of all the pollen, plant allergies.  Natural honey that is only strained through stainless screening and put into jars will do the trick.  I am a local Florida beekeeper and the bees bring every type of pollen into the hive and store it.  When the honey is taken out some of this pollen is in the honey. 

The honey straight from the hive has natural enzymes in it and NO bacteria can live in pure honey.  Besides you would be helping the planet by consuming honey.  The more honey you take off a hive the more honey the bees will produce.  You just have to keep giving them space to store the honey.  Without the bees nothing (very little) fruit and vegetables would grow.   Help out your body, help the bees (it will give them something to do) and help our planet.  These insects are here to help us as well as give us healthy natural cures for allergies.  Everything has a purpose on this universe, everything.

rjoreski

• I have read this: 

www.ringingcedars.com/seed_planting

It details a method by which to grow food which is specifically attuned to your heath, and to cure your sickness.

You attune the seeds to your DNA through your saliva, and infuse them with breath.

Then, while the plants are growing, you can wash you feet at night, and use the water to sprinkle on your plants. 
    This imparts any information about diseases you have. When you eat this kinds of plants, they are said to accelerate your thought, invoke your spirit, and cure any disease. I had a little garden like this and it was amazing! These plants were so powerful. They really did do something profound in my when I ate them. I suspect they might cure your allergies.

I have also heard that taking Bee Pollen, perhaps in small amounts at first, can actually cure you of allergies.

Another trick might be to use the energyegg: energyegg.com. These are said to cure allergies. I have these, but I don't have allergies much anyways so I can't say they would directly help you.

Thanks!

Shiloh 

Ringing Cedars Press - Official Ringing Cedars Press Website - Amazing Seed-Planting Secret
  • Shelden Nidle (http://www.paoweb.com/bio.htm) once said that when you arrive aboard the lightships, you will be healed. i.e. I won't need my glasses anymore. Anyone with a broken leg, won't need crutches, etc.

But I think it was temporary until you get off of it.

Eventually when we get our lightbodies, we still will have these crappy 3D diseases :/

• yes yes they are. i have a few around my room

• Hi there,

I have just cured myself of some food allergies by the use of a Vega machine.  I found a Naturopath that uses one.  They are originally from Germany, but I am in Australia and they are here so I guess they are everywhere.  The machine diagnoses via frequency first...it detects what is impacting on your whole body system...in my case the root cause was the mercury in the vaccines when I was a child (also the root cause for my partner and my friend who put me onto this). All diseasements carry a specific frequency that this machine can identify. The emotional body is checked and also the energy centres are checked.  The resulting list this machine prints out is amazing!!!! You will know if you have undealt with emotional issues that are impacting on your health, long-term diseases like meningitis that lay dormant but impact on the immune system (i had this one also), other sensitivies that you are unaware of...everything collectively impacts on the immune system.  Then, the machine is able to correct this by encoding a specific frequency that will counteract your individual situation, onto a magnetic strip which you wear for 2 weeks, then followed by a maintenance strip for 4 weeks so that the cellular memory is re-educated.  The cost was $170 for the first visit and $80 for the followup (in Australia).  Best thing I ever did for myself and it set the stage for me being able to raise my frequency through lightwork much easier.  Hope this helps.

Love

Chris

• wow that sounds like what i want done lol. lots of love from you all here.

• Thanks for that usefull information! :) I have had a massive increase in allergies, sneezing etc, in the last two or three weeks I actually believe its a part of the new energies ,last month it was for me my hearing that was affected .

• Looking for raw milk in internet.

Ligth and peace.

• Where are you?

• collostrum is the main part of raw milk that boosts immune system (easier to get than raw milk)

also probiotics and kombucha help...

I agree with Richard, the power of the mind is paramount

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1511

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
36 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
2 hours ago
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
4 hours ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
4 hours ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
4 hours ago
More…