I don't want to participate anymore

Sorry for the "selfish" post, but I wish to get some things out that I think a lot of us have felt or may be feeling right now...

First of all, I've been feeling so neutral it's scary.  I cried for the first time in a while today, and I was almost happy about it!  (woohoo, I'm not an android)  I feel like I only cry now when I need to release something deep that I'm not even cognizant about until much later.

But I feel so detatched that I just don't wannt to "play" anymore.  I don't want to go to work, I don't want to eat, I don't want to read, etc... Many may be quick to slap me with a diagnosis of depression, but I'm really not sad...I just feel trapped...trapped in this un-reality that I have been trying to momentarily escape when I can.

I don't feel like I need anything (but physically, you know, I need water and food).  I don't want anything.  I don't want money or fancy gadgets.  I just want silence and peace (and SLEEP!).  I just want to BE.  That's it.  Yet it seems so few can understand what I mean when I say this, and when I do say it, they want to hide all the medication, sharp objects and shoelaces in my house. :)

I just think we are being rewired like radios.  First I was really unhappy, then really happy, now I think they found the right channel.  I just feel here, now, and I don't care about what might happen tomorrow, next year, what happened last year.  Who cares.  But our reality makes it imperative to care.  I just want to sit and think and create.  That's all.  I want to get to know myself, what I've been through, what I know, because I know we are so much more.  But somehow that's too much to ask.

Anyone out there understand where I'm coming from?  And have some advice on how to overcome it so I may feel up to participating once again?

I just want to BE...

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Clear as day

• Some, I have been calling it a state of limbo or caught between worlds. 

And yes the being rewired you spoke of, I have been receiving downloads while sleeping. 

gooty

• oh somesayimnot.... my beautiful sister... do you know, there are times when I actually just stare at the wall for hours.. and that is completely true.. ok well.. not for hours but I can just faze out there alright ..

you know, you and my friends in here really lifted me up my dear sister when I was in a downer last week.. and I really appreaciate that so very much.. you really uplifted me and I was actually on the verge of quitting this website... so thank you dearly somesayimnot... I am truely gratefull to you .. and to all of you , my dear family :)

and yes, I know exactly how you feel.. I am in the same boat as you my darling sister... I also just want to BE... I dont go out much at all really.. only to get messages and art supplies.. I never go socalising anymore.. (all my friends are right here) .. :) .. well..

anyway, I hardly eat myself (I dont mean I hardly eat ME) .. lol .. but I hardly eat, I dont read much either whereas I used to read a lot.. I can understand all about just wanting to sleep... you know something my sister.. you are NOT alone in how you feel... and you are perfectly right to do as you wish.. to be the concious observer...

I used to get these glimmers of guilt because I thought I wasn't doing enough to help the world, I thought about traveling to places on the plannet to help people in need.. until I found I had little energy to even get out of bed, let alone travel thousands of miles..

so its all fine ... you are amonge many friends and family in here who are going through similar expierences.. and in fact, I am writing this in bed...

another thing I am feeling lately is the feeling of tenderness is getting more heightened, I feel more sensitive and I can cry at the drop of a hat.. in fact, I cry almost every day.. even a few tears.. I can get so deeply upset and I miss so much aswell.. I miss my Mom and Dad, I miss my Twin Flame, I can cry when I think about the sweetest and tenderest animals who may need help.. I cry often... but I also laugh often aswell .. some days its like, God - Christ clear up all the discord in the world, heal it, please !!!  .. I can pray to God silently and you know, in my prayers I can quite literally beg the creator and in the most desparate plee for a divine intervention that all of the suffering in the world ends .. it absolutely destroys my stomach in terms of anxiety and I feel as though I've been crucified.. someone told me one time that I was a ''tortured soul'' .. and I can well believe it.. but if thats the case, then I chose to feel it.. for whatever reasons..

anyway, sorry for the ramble my divine sister.. I LOVE you... and I am right with you.. going through a similar expierence..

stay as blessed as you are... and thank you for sharing your beautiful heart with me when I was falling off the horse.. thank you for helping me to get back on it..

I Love you... always :)

8113951280?profile=original

• Thank you so much Luke!  I love this mutual patting on the back, have a shoulder to cry on!  It's amazing how we ebb and flow.  It's so hard sometimes to s-l-o-w down when society is so fast.  I'm about to saddle up my horse now so to speak, and ride into a beaituful sunset...or a library...but ya know ;) 

I love you too Luke and I hope you are having a blessed day. You will be in my prayers. (You ALL will)!!

~*somesayimnot*~

• Hi,

When I realized that people  do al the things they do cause they dont wanna 'feel' them selfs or they need something to say; being intresting' () and that al you do just is to come tru the time and that no one realy cares what your doing it doesnt intrested me at all to do something..It is ok to do nothing

People are so extreme busy with loads of things these days, makes me tierd only thinking of it.

I like silence, I like when not much people think about me and when they do; please let it be positive.

I Love being with myself, in my own space, trying to figure out how the law of attraction works to create the most beautifull things for my and my family. To be as pure as posseble without to much distraction so I can Be

Everything is ok We are perfect

its probily not realy to understand, just Is

Love~

• I'm just like you!

• I feel very disconnected too, and the older I get the more disconnected I feel.

• i second that...

• Hey Somesay :)

I don' t think it's selfish,

I think you are probably going through a transformation "process".  Sometimes we need to "clear out"  to make way for the New.  I have had states of feeling like I'm in some kind of null zone, where I feel totally neutralized, and it passes with time.  

I think it's a part of our leveling up of consciousness.  I would just enjoy the feeling of BEing, and go with the flow :)...

MagicSml.gif

You are the master of your reality, but you have to know when to let go, and when to take the wheel.  Right now, you are probably in a let go phase.

I think that's totally healthy... :-)  <3

• thank you, I have located some of Ramtha's material on-line.  I will listen/read them tonight.  :)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1545

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Now, some brilliant arrangements and compositions, well played with more splendid bargrooves....Enjoy...ahem...!! Selamat ja...!! 👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV6KZgXIDl8"
24 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks for saying so, Alternate Earth....Not that we actually care about Jancar's views and are in any way, still upset by that character, who once reappeared, periodically on ACC, to moan about "right wing political comments." (He especially gets…"
46 minutes ago
AlternateEarth liked Krishna Kalki's discussion The Untold Story Of Mount Shanta And The Lemurians
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| Source   Joy is working out of your being.You have found a harmonious state and are filled with this tingling energy. You have released yourself from your fears and blockages, your energy circulates unhindered through your being, you are relaxed,…
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth liked Malcolm's blog post WASHINGTON D.C. NEW MOON ASTROLOGY ALERT ... May 7, 2024 ... National town halls and gatherings to increase for May 2024, and the focus may be politics and/or religion. Violence is a real possibility.
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"as for johnantifajancar-who cares what he says-but he shouldn't have said that about your daughter, Drexk"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Canadians better move, change their names, and get plastic surgery"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| Source    Dear Ones,Maybe you recently jumped between dimensions and frequencies or traveled to places you never before explored, or perhaps not.You and your cohorts opened the Universal gate the past few days, allowing you to jump when or if you…
2 hours ago
More…

The May 7, 2024 New Moon in Taurus may define the remaining month of May 2024 to feature a variety of things, but two things that really stick out with this horoscope are religious and political extremism (and a…

Read more…