I’ve been considering recently the protocols for meeting an intergalactic species.  In the movies it is always the President who introduces himself and acts as the representative of earth to the ET’s, usually before something terrible happens, lol… you gotta love the dramatic fear machine of the movie theatres.  Given that we here at AC KNOW that there are positive alien species out there, we aren’t afraid like some others, who would grab their guns and fear slavery or destruction.  We cannot forget also, that our governments have largely betrayed us; I don’t know about you folks, but I would hesitate to have the Premier of Canada represent me to the GFL. 

We don’t know how it is going to play out.  We have our theories and there are many channelings that profess to tell us how disclosure is going to happen… but in the end it is all conjecture.  But the clever thing to do is to plan for how YOU will respond to disclosure.  Will you be happy?  Afraid?  Nervous?  Personally I think I would just about jump out of my skin from excitement and you’d have to restrain me from running to the ships, lol.  But what then?  Will we invite our space brethren over for coffee and cake?  How will you greet them?  Will you be too awestruck to speak?  How do you see it playing out that first day of disclosure?  Will you be one of those drawn to the ships? 

The idea I was playing with was to sing a song for them.  I imagined that the GFL has probably rarely interacted with humans on a conscious face to face manner and would welcome some sort of ceremonial acknowledgement.  Disclosure will be the largest change that humanity has ever faced, and it deserves the highest respect and the most positivity that we can engender. 

So, singing is one of my hobbies, it is an important facet to my personality.  I sing all the time when I am happy, quite subconsciously too sometimes.  I am not the best singer, lol, I have the vocal range of Madonna, ha ha… but I enjoy it and that is what is important.  I won’t just sing for the GFL, I will open my heart to them and release a song that creates joy and welcome. 

What song?  Gosh that is a hard one.  There are so many uplifting beautiful songs to choose from… I want one that is warm and welcoming….one that I know the words very well to because chances are I will stumble in my joy and stutter or forget what I was going to say lol.  Upon reflection, I think this song, as childish as it may seem… really demonstrates the positivity that I wish to demonstrate.  I close my eyes and imagine a huge group of us, linking arms and singing to our space brothers and sisters in joyous greeting.  Here are the words to the song I think I am going to choose.  Please feel free to use it yourself, maybe we could all sing together, around the world… wouldn’t that be marvelous?

The Rainbow Connection

Why are there so many songs about rainbows
and what's on the other side?
Rainbows are visions, but only illusions,
and rainbows have nothing to hide.
So we've been told and some choose to believe it.
I know they're wrong, wait and see.
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection.
The lovers, the dreamers and me.

Who said that every wish would be heard
and answered when wished on the morning star?
Somebody thought of that and someone believed it.
Look what it's done so far.
What's so amazing that keeps us star gazing
and what do we think we might see?

All of us under its spell. We know that it's probably magic.

Have you been half asleep and have you heard voices?
I've heard them calling my name.
Is this the sweet sound that called the young sailors.
The voice might be one and the same.
I've heard it too many times to ignore it.
It's something that I'm supposed to be.

LOL, see?  I told you it was an immature song… But I think we can all agree that it’s very suitable, just forget that Kermit the Frog made it famous ha ha ha. 

Please share with us what you are planning for disclosure day.   How are you going to greet the GFL on that fateful day that they land in your city or town?  Please remember that they consider us their equals, and do not want to be worshipped, so let’s keep the groveling to a minimum, lol.  Will you gift them with art, or play an instrument for them?  You could dance for them if you are good at that sort of thing.  The options are endless and I look forward to hearing what you all are planning for this monumental event. 

Thank you for sharing, much Love and Light to you all. 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Zeta's deserve our love and compassion too :)  Just sayin' , in case anyone thinks we are picking favorites here.  Life is sacred and Source doesn't make judgements.

• Wonderful, Drexk that is so beautiful, thank you for the description and encouraging information. 

I will share with my groups here in the northern plains of the USA. 

Peace, Gooty

• You belong here, I know that much Marianinia :)  Love you :)

•  Happy Kelly you know you are an advanced prototype multi dimensional Star Being in a body

of flesh and blood because you made the choice and whilst you sleep your finer body is being

briefed in the special classrooms set aside by the GFL for this purpose. The message is stay

in your heart center and morph into your 5D Consciousness for we are all being rewired rebooted

and being given new instructions which we of our freewill agreed to do before we incarnated.

So ask my darling and look into your heart center where marvellous things are in the process of

being revealed and I am sure that you are one of those so gifted and able to tune in. Just get out

of the 3D clutter of the physical mind and give your Higher Mind some download time and sleep on it

or meditate whichever you feel is for you. Light and Love Peace and Harmony Kingjeff.

PS Give no thought to it just be alert and aware relax and enjoy your ride.

• With the silent smile I greet all beings with
  • I am waiting their coming for a long time that I do not know how I will react.

For sure I will not sing to them. They will get so scare to hear my voice....that probably will send them away, lol.

Of course, I will feel very excited and will scream to take me with them.....

Oh, how much I wish to be still alive and be with all of you in a new and happy world.

Love and peace to all.

• I wish they'd ever get here ... bet you feel the same way !
  • I would ask "Why the hell haven't you shown yourselves before now? It would have spared us a lot of trouble."
    • they would reply "It wasn't the exact moment, Every thing has its moment." :)

Love and Light

• This thread reminds me of a very vivid dream I had.  It was different from a typical dream because it felt so real, my senses could even feel breezes on my skin.  It was amazing.

Anyway, in the dream, I was sitting in a house and I noticed alot of lights up in the sky.  It was summer, the window was open and cool breezes were cooling off the house at night.  When I left this room to head to the front door, the front door was already open.  I walked outside and the sky was filled with ships.  I think everyone in the neighborhood was outside looking up.  We were mesmerized by the sight.  But I didn't pay too much attention to neighbors as I was too busy looking up.

Then I heard movement and I looked behind me.  Coming from the side of the house was a human looking ET walking straight toward me.   I became so excited that I woke up!  I wish I would have stayed in the dream.   It felt very real and I have always felt that it was a premonition of things to come.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'm certainly looking forward to the proposed "Nuremberg 2.0" trials, of the covid vaxx assassins and their crimes against humanity.....Dodgy doctors, big pharma and WEF elites, can run, but they cannot hide....…"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, i am Kejraj!You are entering a time of great excitement, and yes, turbulence is expected. This is only natural for an ascending world. Your love is understood, however, your fear of loss must…
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"Thanks Alternate Earth, yes I do know about the elite plans in setting up several blocks, based upon geography and omitting any interest in the feelings, rays and national histories, of the people of such lands.....Japan linked to China....Britain…"
3 hours ago
AlternateEarth commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"Rev and Drexk--I'm sure you both heard or read about the nwo global plan -'because we are going into space the world needs to be a different place'- sector 1; from the panama canal to Canada/Greenland Sector 2; western and eastern…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"If anyone here is looking to obtain gold, there is plenty on the asteroid named Psyche. But you will need a ride to get there, and mine, as it's located in an orbit between Jupiter and Mars....…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"Federation policy, with reference to importing precious metals and stones, to outer Earth:

With regards Chapter 4 part 2 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades, the supply to Meier of malachite and other precious stones and crystals, is absolutely in…"
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
BOOM! Covid Shot Causes Highest Kill Rate In History - Warns Top DoctorAlex Jones talks with Dr. James Thorp about the aftermath of the covid vaccine. https://banned.video/watch?id=663d4167ab6c87ee503178c5
4 hours ago
More…