Replies

• You may be suffering from depression - are you sure that you are getting the proper sleep and food?  And are you exercising?  Maybe you should try some volunteer work.  That always makes you feel better. Maybe you should see a shrink.  Depression is a terrible, terrible disease. Try to keep as busy as possible.  Try to learn new things.  (I hope that helps).

• Well I have no energy for a lengthy reply or to enter a pointless internet debate with a complete stranger, so I am going to ignore the tone, swear words and subtext of your answer and simply summarize.

Your answer is that according to you, there is no such thing as walk-ins and of course the phenomenon simply cannot happen.

See it's shorter and more respectful this way.

• Hi Jonathan. Fascinating topic and extremely interesting story. To be perfectly honest I found this message board searching for this very topic and was at first delighted to find your (albeit distressing) message, as you have asked the very question I had meant to ask, and of course I thought the replies could give me insights too.

As a matter of fact what little you have said about your own experience mimics my own so much that it could have been me asking this question.

Anyway I have basically created my login information on this board just to reply here and to express something of importance:

years ago I asked another question on other forums, not quite the same as you but also one that made people uncomfortable and didn't fit in with the "karma", "spiritual enlightement", "life trials" or "Learning experience" thing that they had going on.

And I had been very specific to these people: my query was really about the question that I was asking at the time. I didn't want to listen to any of they own other ideas about vaguely related subjects, that they give for the sake of replying.

I mean, if my neighbor asks me a question about plumbing for his house and I don't know plumbing or for some reason I don't like his question, I don't start telling him about masonry, electricity or insulation. If I don't know, it is ok to tell him so.

Jonathan asked about the so-called phenomenon of walk-ins and if it were possible to ask for that. The poor fellow got instantly attacked by literally an army of people debating anything but that. He got side-tracked, still has no clue on his initial query and instead got some guilt trips from some strangers that don't know anything about his life about karma and incarnation and stuff... again, anything BUT walk ins.

It's a bit selfish of me to intervene like that as I am also very much interested in the answer, and would like for someone to actually give any information regarding the subject at hand instead of answering all the questions that have not been asked ;)

I remember back when I did intervene more on boards like this one and a lot of strangers would pop up and answer everything but my questions, how annoying that felt, some guys from around the world willing to spread their "wisdom" just cause...

I believe Jonathan asked a question about soul transference and walk-ins. I would also be interested in a way to ask for this. And not particularly interested m karma, reincarnation or your various takes on our life missions, electricity, insulation, carpentry... remember people, he asked about plumbing!

And it's ok not to know... in that case just don't answer ;) No shame in that

(it IS very shameful to flood a topic with completely unrelated subjects though, especially when Jonathan is waiting for information)

• That's because any sane person will tell you there's no such thing, it's not possible... and if you figure out otherwise (be my guest, hell, be everyone's guest), you're going to be embarking on a fascinating discovery that I'm sure would make a profound impact on humanity as we know it and would have tons of media coverage on it... specially if you can just tell people "how to do it" and that's all there is to it.

What do you really expect when someone asks this questions? Someone to make you some witches brew to keep under your pillow, say some chants, do a ritual and viola, your wish comes true?

Anyone with half a brain can tell that asking for what he's asking for (if he's genuine) is a cry for help. He wants to run away from his life (or he's pretending he does because this isn't the first place he's asked this question and received helpful information, so I'm surprised you didn't come across other forums which is a copy and paste of this question since you searched for this specific thing.. oh wait, no, I'm not surprised, I'm really not... and deep down you know why).

Also, if you were truly following this thread, there was one lady who claims to be a walk-in (even though her memories are as if she's the original soul -interestingly enough) and explains she was in dire circumstances to have her walk-in happen. So technically, the OP was answered if you want to go by that one reply... and if you're choosing to go by that one reply, I guess the OPs life isn't desperate enough to warrant a walk-in otherwise it would've already happened. I'm just the messenger. I have no idea what the OPs life is like... but if they're looking for a walk-in and (pretending it's possible) it's not happening... maybe they don't meet the qualifications to have one occur. But don't take that the wrong way and go messing up your life more thinking a temper tantrum is going make the universe comply and give in to your walk-in wishes.

But if you want to tread on the sane side of the path, people sow what they reap (this has nothing to do with beliefs... this has to do with thousands of years of observation). What everyone is hearing is that the OP is unhappy with their life currently and just wants out of it (face it, if they were happy, they wouldn't want to run away from it). Well, they've been given lots of information about how to go about doing this (including from the other forums)... and not once has the OP provided what gave them the impression this is possible (I'm still waiting)... so is the OP genuinely interested in achieving this? HMMMMMM.

It's interesting how you want everyone to remain on topic and not share their beliefs when walk-ins are associated with specific beliefs. And a lot of good questions have been posed to the OP regarding this. If they (OP) are convinced walk-ins are real, then they must have evidence that gives them this idea (I'd love to see these links) which in turn will help others determine his bullshit meter. 

They must also be aware or considered what happens to the soul that gets to drop responsibility for the life they had since they're surrendering it to someone else (any smart person would consider/wonder what happens after the initial swap happens, yeah? a territory that can't help but be brought up in the realm of this topic... the "afterlife"). Which begs to question how much thought the OP put into the consequences of walk-ins being possible and the after-effects. And begs to question how much thought you put into yourself. This isn't something to be taken lightly (if it was even real). So if you were expecting someone to tell you "oh, you want a walk-in? okay, here's what you do" and then you'd be on your merry way.. I'm sorry to disappoint you. Wait, no I'm not. Also, if that's really what you were expecting... if you really think life has easy fixes like that... best to readjust your bullshit meter because con artists and scammers might have too much fun with you.

• Everyone needs to have someone or something to live for.  If you don't have one then find one....hobbies, charities, volunteer for something worthwhile.  Might I also suggest that you do The Course in Miracles.  It is a book channeled by Jesus to a female Jewish atheist some years back.  There is a Text...and Workbook....and A Manual for Teachers.  You start with Lesson 1 in the Workbook, and do it every day. Even if it doesn't make sense do it.  Read the Text slowly and really think about it.

Don't EVER leave yourself wide open and ask someone or thing to take over your body.  It might be an entity that is very negative.  Just don't do that.  In fact it sounds like you may already have a negative spirit or even many working on you.  If you give me your permission, I could do some long distance healing work on you using the pendulum.  Only with your permission.

I'm certain that this will help you.    Namaste.

• For some people it is acceptable. That's why euthanasia exists. Not everyone is against suicide. But there is no guarantee what so ever about what happens or where you go when you die that there's no guarantee it's going to be any better for you (your mental state could be the exact same!) than it is now.

Some people have very good reasons to engage in suicide. Here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/08/tomas-young-veteran_n_3038... Tomas Young Explains Decision To End His Life: 'I Was No Longer Going To Watch Myself Deteriorate'

I recently had extended family who committed suicide for similar reasons as the man in the above article (unrelated to the military) and I support their decision as sad as it was.

But more often than not, people do not have a good reason. You have your own free will and can do as you please. But your suicide affects more than just yourself. Besides people who might grieve over you, someone has to "clean your mess up"... but this is far from my main point.

If you want to kill yourself just because you're unhappy, you're probably going to continue being unhappy afterwards if you still exist. It is suggested you find the root cause of your unhappiness so you can figure out ways to change your circumstances for the better. Because if you are incapable of making yourself happy now, you might be just as incapable of making yourself happy after. And it could be something simple... it could be a hormone deficiency that's enabling you to feel the way you do. Sure, you can make up reasons as to why you feel the way you do... but if it's as simple as adding a certain vitamin to your diet, you might not feel so bad about those reasons anymore.

Consider this scenario:

You do it. It's done. You're not in the afterlife and you immediately don't feel as bad anymore. Someone in the mist or whatever approaches you and tells you, "you could've felt this happy and content in physical life if only you would've added an ounce of dark chocolate to your daily diet or ran as hard as you could for 15 min every day (name some remedy here, etc) because it was your physical brain causing you to feel the way you did"... how regretful would you be if your solution was that simple? And who knows... maybe you had a few things planned in life from the otherside for the next 10-20 years so they begin to show you, "here's your lifemate you were going to meet in 12 years... this is the person they're going to meet instead because you died before you originally had hoped... and this other person is going to abuse and traumatize them (for whatever reason)"... I don't know... just examples.

If you are at your wits end and just simply don't know what to do anymore... take risks. Talk to strangers on the sidewalk (who cares if they're crazy, lunatic psychos who are gonna stab you, you wanted to die anyways, right?), go for that job you always wanted but was ashamed to get. Eat that fatty, artery clogging burger (you wanna die anyways, right?). Try new foods! They might not have foods in the afterlife!!!! Join an AA group even if you're not an alcoholic just to meet new people and see how much more messed up other people are than you. They might be interesting.

Make a bucket list at least. Aim high. If you want to die, you've got nothing to lose.. only to gain (such as experience and memories and maybe even new friendships).

• Suicide is the worst possible outcome for you my brother. There is no religion or faith which advises completely against it as there is no comfort in the afterlife. They all say the same thing.. The pain carries with you but it is magnified.. people will mourn your passing but they will soon move on with their lives. You on the other hand , may be subjecting yourself to a hellish existence for all time.
    Life is so very short so just hang in there.. if you are going to waste your life.. then say to yourself ''Fuck it, i have nothing to lose, im going to ask every pretty girl i see out on a date, im going to sell all my shit and move to that place i always wanted to see...''

There are millions of choices.. and NONE as bad as killing yourself.

• Not recommended. Even an ancient soul like me would not get that absurd idea to let some one take over my body for a short while. To do that is both idiotic and stupid. Use evolved third eye, empathy with telepathy. That is the way to go. Not to let another soul take control over your body, that is nothing more than idiotic and foolish.
  • Hello there.....Have compassion and forgiveness for yourself. The mind likes to grab hold of past "mistakes" real or imagined and mess with you. I think that lower vibrational entities (real or imagined) use our "mistakes" to perpetuate a negative cycle to keep us in chains. So stay in the light....

Get some alone time where you can be with yourself. I would recommend the book. "an explosion of love - the color of all things beautiful" By tigmonk.....

Are you taking care of yourself? Exercising, meditating? These two habits raise vibrations. <3
  • @"Jonathan Asphalt": I see what you did there. Very clever. Kuddos.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The sicko CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....
Crazy, crazy, Red Chinese authorities...🐉

Bless the Chinese people and parents of those unfortunate kids...🎕⚱️…"
40 minutes ago
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
1 hour ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
2 hours ago
"A reminder to all those pro-Hamas monsters, the bodies of three Israeli and innocent hostages, were found and confirmed...Shani Louk, Amit Buskila and Itzhak Gelerenter......

Uri Geller speaks out on GB news, about these notorious matters.

Well…"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Got a lot going on in this video. More illegal immigrants and Joe Biden continues to be stupid as does New York Mayor Eric Adams. The madness continues lol. https://youtu.be/uvfWutlcm5E?si=dDp8fL2zimMy3MmZ"
3 hours ago
"Unlike Biden, the UK government still sends arms to Israel and rightly so:

Rafah falls to Israel and the operation's victory over tunnel rats, those evil Hamas militants, exposes an Iranian plot, to create a new government, in Gaza, which would…"
3 hours ago
More…