This newest bull-shit so called first contact has failed yet again....

I cant even count what number this is? Needless to say there have been many failures.

Its almost as if these "beings" don't at all give a shit about us here on the Earth. 

They have offered ever excuse in the book , but they expect a Christ like life from us of great sacrifice

which many of us have.

Is this a big test we are failing or a great delusion?

Channellings are not new , go read about what happened to John D after he followed his heavenly

sources for years , it wasn't pretty.

Im being sucked of all my energy on a daily bases , why? What am I apart of?

There needs to be some kind of action and soon. 

They act like children.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I see what you are saying about it looking like new age is turning into a religion lately Jimmy.  It has all the earmarks of turning into just that, so sad, so human.  And I have seen the segregations, ostracization and condemnation.  I have been in the path of that so what you said in this last paragraph rings true with me.  It saddens me.   

• i really dont like placing extra "support" on the icons of this movement however i REALLY gotta point out that david icke was totally right about this, new age has been turned into a religion and now we see slander and insults for people just posting facts about things being claimed

• Disagree. I had a "ticket" and I don't fell ignorant because the trip didn't happen. In life, you take chances and some pan out and some don't. Yes, I'm disappointed, because I expected to be rifling around the Milky Way right about now, and instead I'm reading the same old headlines, etc.

Should I not not have signed on? I don't think that at all. I had a chance, as everyone did. I took that chance. I knew I might not actually get on a ship, but without taking the chance at all, I knew I DEFINITELY wouldn't.

This incident has shown, above all else that "Lightworkers" are divided into camps. Some follow chanelled info - some abhor it. Some like the ET's - some are individualists and want to do everything on their own. Some understand the deep darkness and how it came about - and some think its just a matter of a light being out.

The illumis are dark negative entities with 4th and 5th dimensional technologies that they use against us at will. Without backup from a higher dimension, we would NEVER IMO be able to overcome them. Maybe in a few hundred years - but not anytime soon.

So, I accept the help from Team ET whenever I can - I am not too proud or delusional to think that if we all just think positively that we will overcome the dark technologies.

Team ET is our family, and I have no problem accepting help from them - when its offered.

Lets get off of our high horses - our holier than thou attitudes - our "I know better than that" delusions - and act like the all-loving Light beings that we supposedly are, lest our egos CONTINUE to guide us away from each other.....

• ask the natives in north america particularly canada since there arent many left in USA, how they feel about taking"help " from those who talk nice?

we do not know who we are communicating with and their intentions, we know what has been "said" yet we do not know if this is the way it will be or not, just because i speak realistically about these situations does NOT mean that i dont think there are ET's here and out there willing to possibly help us.  what i am saying is dont get in the van from the guy who says" hey you want some candy"  be a little more aware and cautious about what exactly you jump into before you jump into it. not you particularly, just everyone in general

•  Love what you said. thanks. gives my heart some solace. :)

• Nice Dave, I really like what you said here :)...

• ..dont waste your breath..the sheeple will always be sheeple... even after 500 failed predictions, they will stand there hoping that the big revelation will finally come true... (now dont ask whats the big revelation... it might well be an ascended masters fart)...

just wait and see, when the next announcement comes, how many they will stand in line again....and again...and again.......and again...

..thats why our world, is at the state it is... its nothing strange..

• Well if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and poops time after time like a duck then it probably is. *smiles* Whoever and whatever is telling the truth will be the one that I care about, but yeah the be perfect in your temperment and fall for every line that's thrown out hook....... line..... and sinker is getting pretty old. I believe nothing that cannot be proven period. No channeler can change that, and no grand scheme to end all will either. If any of these so called ascended masters are worth their salt what their saying and doing needs to be on the same page 99% of the time or shut up. Humans may be a lot of things, but we are not total idiots. There is such a thing as putting your money where your mouth is and so far all I see is a bunch of humans being left out in the cold with some phony sayings and beautiful words. I can write poems that can make you cry if I want but I'm not out to control anyone or anything. I just want the truth, and if no alien knows how to do it then they should go home. 

• I totally hear you Emory! I also agree with what 1HK shared as well.  Bout time we humans stopped sitting around wringing our hands because the galatics have not come in and fixed our messes for us and make the changes we want ourselves.  I do not read many channelings and I put even less faith in them, and I am never disappointed because predictions do not come to pass, because I do not believe them in the first place, they mostly make me laugh. " Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me, as the old saying goes." This is what I think about channelings!  If you put no stock or belief in channelings then you are NEVER disappointed or have to make excuses for why the channelings did not come to pass, and are more willing to be the change you want on this earth, because you know the changes that need to occur has to be done by we earthlings and if the changes do not happen, we have no one else to blame.

• Marique, your position applies to love as well. If you never attempt it with another, you will never be disappointed. But is that the best way to go?

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dear members...I know I can sometimes overload you guys with very esoteric cosmic data, one moment, health issues the next; problems & solutions, and then political matters......This is my adaptability ray in action.....
Please do remember, that my…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Look So Sweet" · Composed by Stephane Deschezeaux, Nothing But... Keep It Funky, Vol. 26, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2024-02-16👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MmZnhcNNk"
5 hours ago
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
6 hours ago
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
By Benjamin Fulford | SourceThe white hat victory in the battle for the planet Earth is now becoming obvious in multiple ways. For example, as Reuters reports: “Talks to draw up a global pact to help fight future pandemics have ended without a draft…
7 hours ago
More…