Replies

• All Religigions which talk about Hell, is manmade.. All Religions which is driven from the Head is manmade. The "new Religion" is from the Heart. And its more (first of all) based on being.
  • I will call it a new religion because it is a point of reference to many.

Any form of doctrine of religion that promotes internal growth of the individual is very wise to me.

Any form that tells me how to feel, how to act and what to do is something that I run away from.

• You get my point then, Jon.  This is a new paradigm of thinking and perceiving the world. 
  • It's predicted that there is a group being born the last couple of generations who are known as the New Group of of World Servers (probably the indigoes, starseeds, crystal children etc.) who are energetically holding the grid to allow the Externalization of the Hierarchy of Light to occur. 

This is not a religion...religion is the use of dogma and ritual to bring down divinity for the average man.  This is a new way of thinking, perceiving and living within the frame of knowledge that there is a GOD and he/she LOVES you.  Not a single human on this earth has experienced that yet, but imagine if it was just a regular part of life and not a big deal... you could have affirmation in daily life of miracles and Source, and all that goes with it... how cool is that?

• @Reikara

????? did you even listen to him?

• Love this man, I met him last year at the Vancouver Island University as he told a story about himself and that we are entering the age of the heart. Excellent speech. Lee Brown was telling of this back in the 60"s when young people were just awakening, the hippies and he said he is not a prophet but only the messenger.
  • Hahahahahahaha......!!!   :-) Rowan Atkinson is brill....good sketch.

rowan_atkinson%2Bpic.gif

• ++
  • I understand your angst about this Reikara, the moment anyone says religion to me I run for the hills.  I do have to agree that so far organized religions are soo off the mark.  I think the concept of each following the direction their soul and wisdom takes them is a good start, but the minute they called it "religion" it is a turn off for me too.  Just a new game with the same restrictive name.  If a bunch of like minded individuals want to share their beliefs with each other that is one thing...but to make it a religion is the first and most major mistake.  It is all that has happened and actions that mankind has done in the name of religion that makes me want to vomit. 
    • Exactly my view, Marique...well put.....

Religion is not necessarily the same as spirit.....and just 'cause a guy puts on a dress and fancy hat, does not mean he is closer to the Prime Creator....

pope_pregnant.jpg

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Good video with useful info 
18 seconds ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceIN THE BLINK OF AN EYE ALL SHALL CHANGE & OUR ASCENSION QUANTUM COMPLETE!AS WE RETURN BACK TO THE FUTURE & START ALL OVER AGAIN!Nothing and no One can stop our final ascend out of the false Matrix simulation BACK TO HEAVEN ON EARTH NOW!With…
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
AncientAwakeningsI am Sananda and I come to be with you at this time in this great time of transformation and yes, transfiguration that you are all moving through just as this meditation by the one who gave this meditation is bringing you to that…
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😉Number One · Stephane Deschezeaux, Flash & Lights, ℗ Boogie Land Music...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ahDbzatj0Q&list=OLAK5uy_nLIh8o..."
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Alternate Earth: Thanks for placing that infowars link to Eva Vlaardingerbroek's speech.....I've seen this lovely lady interviewed numerous times, on such salient topics as the Dutch farmer's protests, WHO pandemic treaty and EU authoritarianism,…"
11 hours ago
"Good news story from Redacted here on how the fake news is in panic mode. They know people are waking up and hate that we are thinking critically and doing our own research. https://youtu.be/Q-aRBmEzrf8?si=BXebnwMYvzMTpbwb"
12 hours ago
More…