There's this one question that's been humbugging me for a while now
since reading up on spiritual material. At first I read an answer from
a spiritual being to the question of whether homosexuality is natural
or not, they replied that only female and male energies can create, and
if you are a homosexual, you have confused/imbalanced energies that need to be healed.

Since reading a discussion here though about the Billy Meier stuff, I realised something.

I've put forth this question to the same being but they haven't answered it,
so i'm putting it up there for those of you who might have some real insights into this matter.

I'm going to give you a scenario. We're in the 5th dimension of a loving, caring,
open minded/hearted and accepting society. All children are the community's children.
No one's going to harm or abduct them and each adult has a parental role of teaching and
comforting towards the children. Now in that society you have a homosexual couple, who love
each other dearly and are totally comfortable with their sexual identities, and so is their society.

They know they can't create a child, and they accept this fact because they understand that
the community's children are also their children. So, do they really need to be healed of their
"homosexuality"? They're not harming anyone or themselves, and they're not in denial of their
true identities. Some relationships don't choose to have children regardless of the couple's genders,
and these types of situations would even help stop any overpopulation of a planet.

What are your honest opinions/insights into homosexuality? Is it really something that society
needs to be more open minded and accepting of, or is it truely something that isn't natural, and
only confused people participate in?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• "I can't stand people who dictate that sex is only enjoyed within a 'marriage' or bloody sacred marriage of 'twin flame or soul mate"

1. You need to stand many kind of people as a basic part of spiritual development.
    2. Marriage has nothing to do with our conversation.

As for the tone, no comment.
  • No thanks! i ll take the 5th ammendment! that is the fifth as in 5? Best of luck though!
    • I wholly support what you just said here Jericha. You have said all that I feel, and said it far better than I would have come up with, so thank you. I totally agree with each point you made. That is my stance completely. Cudos and Bravo......
  • Hi Reanne,

"We're in the 5th dimension of a loving, caring, open minded/hearted and accepting society. [...] Now in that society you have a homosexual couple, who love each other dearly and are totally comfortable with their sexual identities, and so is their society."

First of all some facts to put these things clear before I could give you a complete answer. :)

1. Your spirit is your "software" that you develop through lifetimes. You can also consider it a garden.
    2. The physical bodies you occupy for a life span can be considered as the "hardware" that does the job with a stronger awareness and also works as a power supply that supports these and other functions.
    3. When your physical body dies your spirit remains alive and when you use up your remaining energy you need to be recharged to be powerful enough to occupy a new body.

Now, the thing is that presently on Earth any spirit can occupy a physical body and come back to this society. Whether they are mature or immature spirits because the society is not evolved spiritually to control the incarnation.

The more effort one does about to develop their own spirit the easier it will be to them to organise their next life. It is a never ending loop. Like a garden, if you keep it free from the weeds you'll have an easy job to keep it clean but if you let the weeds cover your flowers you'll have a very difficult job to clean it then.

4. Spirits don't have a gender, only energetic aspects whether more on feminine or masculine energies. They don't exclude each other so they can have from both and it still doesn't mean that it will cause a sexual disorientation. For a mature spirit it is not a problem to occupy either a female or male physical body as she or he can very easily tune her/his spirit (or software) to operate in harmony with the occupied body.

Now back to society and how to apply it in a community.

5. All stable civilisations are based upon selective reincarnation that allows only spirits with a certain level of spiritual maturity to occupy a physical body. Speaking of stable societies they don't have problems with the incarnated spirits as they are all good in self-control and self-examination. They are already selected. :)

So you either have a stable society or problems with an unstable one, like overpopulated planet with immature spirits and all its consequences you experience around of us.

To answer your question on the sexual disorientation if somebody has this thing it is only temporary. It can be healed with enough patience and care on our "software" and we need to take a better control of it to operate it with the proper energetic aspect. It is a lesson that if the individual learns in this life span she/he can take it in the next one where she/he will have an easier job with this matter.

By the way this issue usually happens with younger spirits have either deficiency on the compatible energetic aspects or have problems with controlling those they already have.

It is like learning walk. The earlier we accomplish it the less attention we'll have to pay on it later and we have more time to develop our spirit (software) on other areas.

About the overpopulation. Members of a stable society do sex only when it is necessary. Necessary means the need of new physical bodies. Otherwise why would they do sex? :)

Yes indeed, the sexual overdrive is also a by-product of an unstable society.

Kind Regards

Covert Visitor
  • Honestly, I believe love is love.... and medical science is at the point where it needs neither male or female to be present to "create life", only cells and test tubes. There are plenty of male/female couples 'creating life' and not looking after it. Life only starts are creation, it doesn't end there.

I cannot imagine any (truly) "enlightened" being frowning on an honest, pure love between two people whether those people be homosexual or heterosexual.

It really pains me when I see so called channeled messages spread the idea that homosexual love is any less right than any other kind of love between two adults.

Love is Love is Love.
  • Wow people, I have so enjoyed reading this discussion, and everyone's thoughts etc. So many enlightened contributions - inspiring!

One thing I wonder - how many people are actually living in accordance with their enlightened thinking? ie if you fell in love with someone of the same sex, would you honour it? Or repress it?

Myself, I am not sure if I would be brave enough to openly have a relationship with someone of the same sex. I would like to think that I will get braver in time, and less concerned about others' reactions.
    • This is an interesting question Merryn, and one I've often thought of.

I am not SEXUALLY attracted to women, although I can openly find them incredibly beautiful. I could probably fall in love with another woman, but it would be a love that couldn't encompass a sexual relationship.

Just because one is accepting of homosexuality, doesn't mean it's something they resonate with.
      • Yep, by all means, and I would say the same, but I would never rule out that it COULD happen. You just never know who you might meet in the future, and what effect they might have on you...
  • This reply was deleted.
    • This is such a beautiful answer.
      *hugs*
    • Gosh I am loving this discussion!

Leila, I can't disagree with anything you've said, and so interesting about the chromosomes etc. Thanks for sharing re your personal situation too - also v interesting. I totally agree with your comments re child bearing and community. There are enough kids in the world needing love.

"Pansexual' - I like that.

Thanks for your contribution : )
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Discover Your Light & Sound Frequency To Heal By The Celestial White Beings With Natalie Glasson We, the Celestial White Beings, extend to you now our greetings and Celestial Love. We bring forth our celestial vibrations to support your healing…
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
  Links of Creation By Celestial White BeingsWith Natalie Glasson Greetings, blessings be with you. We bring forth the Celestial vibrations to embrace your being. Allow yourself to be showered in pure white light. Let it embrace you and reveal the…
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The psychopathic CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....And now it's age-restricted...On the 18th it was not...

Crazy, Crazy, Politix (CCP) of Red Chinese authorities...🐉

And in…"
13 hours ago
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
14 hours ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
15 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
15 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
15 hours ago
More…