Holocaust Survivor Says Obama’s America identical To Hitler’s Germany

anitanewforweblarge

There has been no shortage of articles written by Americans comparing Barack Obama to Adolf Hitler. I’ve written a few myself. We talk about Obama trying to disarm the American people just like Hitler did. We talk about how Obama seems very dictatorial just like Hitler was.

But we write using our knowledge and research of history and compare that to what we see today. Few of us lived during the time of Hitler and Nazi Germany. But there is one lady who did and she says that watching Obama is nightmarishly like it was watching Adolf Hitler.

Anita Dittman, now 86 years young, lived through the Nazi years of Hitler’s Germany. She remembers Hitler’s rise to power and what it was like living under his dictatorship. Dittman also survived the Holocaust and has recently told her story, which is being included in a project called Trapped in Hitler’s Hell.

Olive Tree Ministry recently held a conference called Understanding the Times at which Dittman spoke. She told those in attendance that when she saw the pictures of Obama with a halo over his head during the 2008 presidential campaign that it gave her nightmares. She spoke of the similarity between the two men, referring to their own self-importance, self-righteousness, and demand for having everything their way.

Dittman also told the audience how much Obama is like Hitler in that they both lied, failed to keep their promises, had visions of grandeur and had messianic visions of themselves. Obama’s list of messianic comments and comparisons is long and some of them are listed and discussed on WND.

What got to me about this is that Dittman isn’t saying these things because of what she’s read or heard about Hitler in books and films. She lived it. She experienced the horrors of Hitler’s dictatorship and she remembers the man, Adolf Hitler.

Now Anita Dittman is reliving the worst nightmare of her life in watching Barack Obama. She sees the very same traits and characteristics in Obama that she saw in Hitler. She sees Obama almost as a Hitler incarnate and that scares her to the point of nightmares. She feels compelled to warn the American people, but sadly, most will never hear her story or what she has to say. The liberal mainstream media will protect Obama at all costs and help him lead his people into the bondage of a maniacal dictator.

Every Republican and Independent running for office this year needs to put Anita Dittman’s comparison of Obama and Hitler in all of their campaigning. They have the ability to inform voters of the dangers of Obama and ask if they want to live through a Nazi America and experience the same horrors that millions of German citizens did. Maybe, just maybe people will start to listen and see with their own eyes just what kind of dangerous political monster Barack Obama really is.

Read more at http://lastresistance.com/5665/holocaust-survivor-says-obamas-america-identical-hitlers-germany/#Pq3HmqDZDFTBAAaI.99

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• STICK:

I have never mentioned once that I "love guns." You did.

I didn't compare Obama to Hitler. An 85-year old Holocaust survivor did.

And I'm using statements and research from real people, and not statements via cartoons drawn by a cartoonist with a third grade ability in graphic design.

And I just demonstrated that I still have a triple-digit IQ (even after all these crazy years) while the probability is high that you may lack this caliber based on the type of research you are currently responding to me with, which is nothing more than telling me the same poorly drawn editorial joke for about the fourth time.

Time for something new:

Hitler vs Obama

He He He (not!)

• hehehe

• Oh Malcolm you!  What a true light worker you are! God's gift to humanity!

• Yeah, Mr. Ed  didn't seem to be the type to watch television a lot or vote for media-defined trendy candidates based on it being fashionable to do so. 

• I have a feeling that Mr. Ed is gonna drag his crew down the rabbit hole , lol

• God loves you too Enrico. Even if you have lousy taste in hats. Now please shave the beard and 86 the hat.

• ...and there he goes again with this twisted turn around, away from his own words posted so many times before. malcolm give it a rest, forgive yourself for being confused and get on with the truth........

• Explain to me how I am being confused about ever quoting that the holocaust didn't exist per se. All I ever stated was that aspects of it were bullsh!t, especially in regards to numbers and the use of ovens at Auschwitz.

You are the one who is schizophrenic my friend, and this is yet another time you are trying to put words in my mouth. 

• I rest my case. Yes and you're using the musician to your own purposes even now.

So, I'm an alcoholic now and have Alzheimer's disease, right, Malcolm? What kind of health care worker are you that you diagnose posters on the net? Someone needs to report you to your superiors. 

My, what a great impression you're leaving on our new members. He'll learn soon enough whom to believe or not.

• Av-a-tard:  .."report you to your SUPERIORS" - LOL.

OBEY AUTHORITY.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RandyFirstContact liked Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
7 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Transforming Doubt By Archangel Metatron With Natalie Glasson Greetings to you beloved beings of light, I am Archangel Metatron. It is a joy to be in your presence today.  I invite you now to acknowledge your own being and body and acknowledge my…
11 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
13 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
13 hours ago
Justin89636 liked Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"If interested, feel free to make comments and ask questions....

https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-galaxy-is-aliv..."
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega posted a blog post
  Drekx stated:A daily ritual is completed by the Council of Nine, which maintains this galaxy, as a functioning whole..The NINE are all spirit-warriors, dedicated to this duty, which is of prime importance to all of us....The Atar clan are the…
15 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
20 hours ago
More…