hi everyone

Just found out were ashtar command are helping us and the plannet go into higher dimension and that they got another plannet to replace earth in this current time and space for the people who don't accend at the same time is this true I'm confused. Love to all

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ascention is a SUPER high dimension term that has materialized in our world just to have glimps of what a soul can get to. No one on earyh at this space time is ascending. ( accourding to the briefings...)  But dont believe that there is some other planet for those who dont ascend. see ascending as you as a soul going to another dimension. So the same space only another time/dimension. 

Be carefull with what you believe. It can be verry dangerous if you get sucked into all the lies about spirituality. Stay to the source brother. <3

• It is important to learn to be comfortable  not knowing the answer to everything. ...relax into not knowing and see that there are many posibilities... 

• Well, David, if I met someone who wasn't confused these days, I wouldn't trust their judgement, to say the least. If you aren't a little confused, then there's likely a real problem. So, I wouldn't worry about it too much...

• ......you are what you think , say and do.............................

• I do not believe that anyone really knows the answer to your question, even if people claim they do.  The future is created by each person living and is an ongoing work in progress, created from moment to moment; therefore no one truly knows what the future is going to be.  Each human creates and outwardly manifests the life they wish to lead and outcomes as well, even if they do not consciously realize it.  It is our thoughts that create our realities, so like Michael said and I totally agree, believe what feels right for you, and don't sweat what other people feel may happen. For them the scenario is one they believe and it is right for them, but that does not mean that is what is going to happen.  The future is changing daily with the hopes and dreams of humans creating their own lives and beliefs and longings....

We humans have that creative godsource spark as creators inside us that can turn our dreams and desires for the future into our realities....It is all in what vibrates for the individual and bringing those vibrations in line with their desires.  Humans can create miracles if they realized they CAN and refuse to be told what reality is and what they can and cannot do.  I believe that was the lesson that the wisdoms attributed to Jesus was trying to tell us, that miracles and the whole universe and heaven are within us, and that all we have to do is desire and believe completely that we can accomplish anything and manifest it if we truly believe. Our thoughts draw things and events to us and the universe is not prejudiced in any direction and makes no judgment of good and bad, right or wrong, so if one dwells on the negative and fear and pain, that is what is drawn into their lives, and if someone believes and miracles and a love filled life then the universe provides that.  That is what I mean about people being creators.  Your thoughts create your reality by attraction.  

• Indeed.. The only advice I can say you (David) is to simply.....

Go whatever you feel right... :)

• trust your own intuition and everything will be fine........for you

• ..Hmm Dave...Good To See You Have Re -Surfaced.......Just Go With Whats True To You..:)......There Is Lots Of BS...About....Tis Confusing.....<3....

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
6 hours ago
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
6 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
6 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
6 hours ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
6 hours ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
7 hours ago
More…