HELLPPP!!!!! URGENT!

My Partner is being stalked by the Dark Ones/Greys! This has been going on for as long as she can remember and every now and then they confront her at night. She cant remember if they have actually done anything to her but she feels that they have. However these "confrontations" have been occuring more and more often. We dont live together so is there anything she can do to help herself? Please help!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Julien, this really is a positive experience for your partner whether if "feels" that way or not. If she were not of the Light, or a Souled entity, the "dark" forces (by whatever name) would not be bothering her. Just think of it this way: if the dark has one on their side, why would they bother one? Once your partner knows and accepts that the Light ALWAYS has power over the darkness, she can command them to leave her alone and they have to obey her. It's always a matter of choice.

I'm going to make 2 suggestions for her that work for me. I have a command that I use whenever I feel any assault or attack by the dark.....and this can be ANY attack....mental, physical or emotional. This has to be done with great passion and sincerity by the one using it, or it won't work. [ "I call on the One Light Source which created me and ask for constant protection and guidance in the Light. I DEMAND that no dark energies be allowed to enter my Light field of energy."] It's Universal Law that they have to leave her alone. I suggest that she use this repeatedly until they leave her Light space. Another thing I do is burn sage.....this is an Amerindian practice. I use it to sage my body, and also, our living space. I Love the smell of it, and, obviously, the dark ones do not. It's a good practice to keep our living spaces cleared.

We've all been so dis-empowered by religion and societal thinking that we feel we have no power to resist the darkness, but, this is a lie. What we need to realize is that Souled entities have all the power we need to accomplish anything. It's a matter of knowing and accepting this. We are co-creators with THE Creator of all.

My Heart goes out to her, and I trust this will be of some assistance. I know it works for me.
    • (ahem.. i agree!) ;0)
  • The more you fear something, the more you will draw it towards yourself
  • She can't move cause she lives with her parents and it wouldn't help anyway. They follow her around and are always somewhere nearby. It's just when they get close like within ten feet that she gets really scared. I'll tell her what you said though, I hope it will help.
    • I agree with the part about fearing fellow man that is for sure Lux. I am sure that the Zetas who have been involved with mankind for thousands of years and are helpful are nothing to fear, and I wish THEY were the ones that I had had dealings with. I am sure that there are benevolent ones just like there are good intentioned humans and bad intentioned ones, but the Zetas that I dealt with were not. I am sure their species are like humans, some filled with love and light and others with some very undesirable traits, so I have no argument with you Lux whatsoever. You seem to have had experience with the benevolent ones and we would love to hear about your personal experiences with them. I would be thrilled to hear about it to help me to undemonize them in my mind. It is hard for me to think good thoughts about them, but I am sure if I knew more about the good some Zetas has done then that would help me to understand.
    • word to your herd! "now is the time to get there..." ;0)
    • How do they help us?
    • And whenever they confront her they basically just get really close to her and she receives this feeling of fear from them as if they are broadcasting it. She can't remember if they have actually done anything to her but she has a feeling that they have; call it intuition if you want
    • Yeah, the thing is that she has yet to really know about anything about Ashtar. She only told me about this stuff like 3 days ago and she hasn't seen anything on this site yet so she still has the classic idea of aliens in her head. I told that she needs to think positively but she says that whenever they "confront" her they impress this feeling of fear on her. Thanks for your advice though.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
9 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
14 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
14 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dear members...I know I can sometimes overload you guys with very esoteric cosmic data, one moment, health issues the next; problems & solutions, and then political matters......This is my adaptability ray in action.....
Please do remember, that my…"
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Look So Sweet" · Composed by Stephane Deschezeaux, Nothing But... Keep It Funky, Vol. 26, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2024-02-16👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MmZnhcNNk"
15 hours ago
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
15 hours ago
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
15 hours ago
More…