having freindships with girls

today at church i dont know how i saw a girl just walk passed me i did not know or expect to say hello to her but i did say hello and when she responded it was like she was happy to meet me so we sat down and talked throughout the church service she is totally new to the church I have been coming to for 5 months atleast I never could of thought to of met a girl in there like her who I just click with automatically just like that but we do click and we are going to hang out somewhere and probley go to a movie or a christmas event coming real soon I have met girls like her before I have had 3 other girls as my freind before but i was not even getting close to having a relationship with any of them my other freinds i had we just drifted apart and have not seen them since many of these kind of freinds I have had are girls and being freinds with girls is special for a guy i mean because they are prone to having a relationship real soon.

many guys who just want to get to know a girl just talk to her first and afterwards hang out,since i have only just met her I am not going to go into a relationship untill i know her well or know her well enough to take her out but at this point in time it all happened so fast she gave me her number I gave her mine and now we are going to swap email addresses and stay in touch hopefully next week i will take her to a bar or a resturant or to the movies to get to know her I really like her alot but i just want to be her freind for atleast  a while same as i have done with my other female freinds I have had I just took them out same as what i do with my male freinds I meet many other guys i just want to hang out with we always do the same thing but your freinds you need to respect and love and guide them throughout this life and always think about them and never be selfish because thats a good way to lose freinds.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have to say, I have always got along with females more than males, maybe it's because I sense the energy off them and it makes me feel more unconditioned loved and I know I am very very  affection and most females are like this aswell.

So maybe it's this, but I have never had a real relationship or a sexual relationship with any female maybe it's because I am too open about what about I am into and that I am very passion about spiritual subjects or maybe it's in my life plan to not have a lover or relationship, but I am always searching it may it be on websites i come across etc.

But this something I really really really want, I want this badly that I feel the warm and loving from my heart when I say it right now.

Namaste

• ... sweetie... maybe your dream was actually a vision... of what will be... :))))

• I have had dreams about meeting a girl a really beutifull girl and her heart is like gold not all about how hot or attractive she is, and theres nothing worse then waking up and finding out its just a dream its not its reality and it is.

spending your entire life alone there is nothing worse living life without a partner and being alone it is terrible and the solution is getting out there and thats all you have to do to meet somebody and thats what I did I went to church and I tried to get out there and i was not expecting anything I was just talking to anybody and everybody in the church just hope to god i dont lose contact with her because i would be really upset.in a girl i look for someone who is mature and able to hold a freindship with me not all just about looks or attraction its about spiritual connection and that comes from god.

• Yea man I wish you good luck. Just be yourself, and go with the flow, that's all you need to do. Don't try to strategize, or anything like that, just be free, go with the flow, be yourself, and keep it light....I'm sure everything will turn out fine :)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 745

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Final part of Chapter 5 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades. This part gets into a little more of conversations between Billy and Semjase. A lot of this part talks about the ozone problems going on much like parts of Chapter 4. What's going on in our…"
19 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Final part of Chapter 5 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades. This part gets into a little more of conversations between Billy and Semjase. A lot of this part talks about the ozone problems going on much like parts of Chapter 4. What's going on in our…"
26 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Music for your soul.
"I always enjoyed this jam from Tom Petty. https://youtu.be/P_C8G1SXzVo?si=R1h5Eozr1o8tBjhc"
1 hour ago
"Some jams till the next chapter of UFO Contact From The Pleiades is on here. I always enjoyed this jam from Tom Petty. https://youtu.be/P_C8G1SXzVo?si=R1h5Eozr1o8tBjhc"
2 hours ago
"For anybody interested this is the channel where these awesome videos are found. Not only is Billy Meier's material on there, but many others as well including Dr. Steven Greer. youtube.com/@IcsetiOrganization/playlists"
2 hours ago
"Glad you are enjoying these videos Drekx :) Tons more to come with Billy Meier and the Plejaren including a few more chapters left of UFO Contact From The Pleiades. Still got some Sheldan Nidle interviews saved on my laptop as well plus I was gonna…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"OK, I'm shifting out of this ACC reality, for now.....I'll sign off on a happy musical note..Bye, until my next manifestation.....👋

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crRIKd_S7pc"
5 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Soul-ar Awakening & Source Frequencies; I am Kejraj.
5 hours ago
More…