I recieve e-mails from this site constantly.  I have no looked at these posts in forever and for a reason.  I remember coming here and looking at all the channeled posts.  Have you not learned?  Have you not learned that all the answers are within?  Have you not learned that 99% of channelers are very confused?  Have you not learned that most channeling are beings acting of a higher source?  Have you not learned that everytime you take these messages in you give your power away and these beings feed off your inner energy, your power.  To put faith in these beings messages is to give your power away.  Have you people not learned anything from greg gyles,giles and his fake channelings?  All major channelers loved greg and his channelings.  And I mean all of them!!  fuck me...Do you know that you are ruining spirituality?  Spreading these channelings?  Hoping?  Giving away your power.  Fuck me....I mean really!!!  Evolve and find the answers within.  STOP LOOKING OUTWARD FOR YOUR ANSWERS BECAUSE 99% of CHANNELERS ARE BEING MANIPULATED.  DO SOME RESEARCH ON CHANNELERS!!  please, for your people and your consciousness.  What makes you 1100% correct in knowing that these channelers are legit?  hmmmm have you spoken to these people?  Do you know their story?  Do you know their past?  Do you know them like a brother or sister?  NO!  You dont!!  You cant just believe and hope.  The world is run by thugs and very negative beings who are tricking the new age spiritual so bes into believing this and this is how they control you!  please please please hear my words and google why channelers are not legit.  The new age spiritual world is being controlled and manipulated and you are the victims because you give your power away.  Truths and blessed be....All the answers are within

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There is no gravity-----  earth sucks

•   And, pray tell me, what on this earth that humanity has produced is not "channeled"?  Our ideas come to us from the mental planes and are transduced/transmogrified into our physical brains and then perhaps put into motion/operation.  Many of the greatest inventors, scientists, writers, musicians, artists, etc. have stated that their greatest work(s) were inspired by dreams.  I am channeling this thru my I-Am Self as I write.  Would it be that we could all communicate with our spirit guides, teachers and ET and Devic friends.  We do so communicate with our relatives and friends in 3-D via telephone, the internet, etc. so why not with those non 3-D beings who are also part of our larger soul families?  I enjoy many of the channelings of Wes Annac who is an active member of this site.  I find many inspirations in diverse channelings, much as you might do so in a book of poetry or philosophy.  It's all "food for thought" and "grist for the mill".  What you might consider a "crutch" I may consider a "walking stick" that adds zest and "spring" into my ongoing adventure.  The real crutches are those scriptures, religions, doctrines (scientific, religious and philosophical), media outlets, etc. that keep us trapped in the old paradigms and rote emotional responses and frequency barriers. 

• I am so glad I can make anyone smile, because me being a long winded hammerhead here like I am is not usually a thing that evokes smiles, lol...You are special breed Star Eagle and are A ok with me....

• You act in the way you believe is best in truth.

And leave her lessons to her.

her discernment filter may be way more developed than yours. (or perhaps it isn't:).

we can'r presume to know what is best for anyone other than ourselves Peekay.

Otherwise we end up second guessing every decision we make.

which takes us out of truth.

8116280292?profile=originalthats what you do:)

• Hey I want that piece of cake...looks so yummy...and I like it being from the middle of the cake, more moist you know.....but I would like a larger piece....I have a sweet tooth that is insatiable...LOL

• Of course, skeptics have every right to dismiss all channelings as negative/untrue and I have a right, likewise, to say that those who do so (dismiss all, not just this or that percentage) are under the influence of the negative power.  I am not of the New Age but of the "Now Age" and in the Now moment.  Those of you who would dismiss all channels have no basis upon which to do so - as you have not examined all of the existing channels and channeled information.  If you wish to state that "most channelings have some misinformation/error in them" or something of that sort, then you are on much more solid ground.  The percentages are open to question.  But to insist that all channeling is ersatz/false only demonstrates that you are not open minded skeptics but closed minded (and arrogant) ones.  And are indeed a "true believer" in your rigid skeptical doctrine.                  As regards Drunvalo Melchizidek (whom you mentioned before you edited him out) :  He states, replying to James Tyberonn, "Yes, there are a few very important channels on Earth, such as Kryon, but you still have to be very, very careful before you accept something as true."  Indeed, Discernment is key and it is fairly obvious that you and Contract and Cameron Day have lost that Discernment if you are stating that all channeling is false.

• I think it is awesome that you have had these experiences...and yes I meditate every day.  My higher self speaks with me, lol but it tells me to be very wary and warn others to be wary too, lol...that is my delema.  I believe in the spiritual world for sure.  But most of all I believe in love and the goodness of love and of all of us being all interconnected particles of the godsource.  The rest of the stuff will always be a mystery to me I guess...

• Thanks Peeks for understanding where I am coming from on this....I guess I come across pretty heavy handed, but I do not mean offense to those who openly like channelings and writings attributed to non living humans.....It is just a personal thing with me that I question things..for those that take something or gain something from channeled works and like them it is their choice because it obviously serves some purpose that is uplifting in their life and I totally respect that.  For me personally though, where I cannot explain or understand the phenomena it is not something that I embrace with open arms as a favorable thing in my life. Not one single person has been able to tell me exactly what and why the process works...not even channelers themselves...I just get the answer if it feels good it must be true.  Why does that premise scare me????  Lots of things feel good but that is not a guarantee that it is really good for us....I could give about a zillion examples of that but will spare people...  I know life is fraught with all sorts of hazards and pratfalls, so that is why if I have any question about things I am very cautious how I proceed.  I mean thinking about things analytically is never a bad idea.... I mean people usually will check to see if there is water in a pool before doing a swan dive into it.  Guess I approach channeling as the same thing.  If I do not know if the stuff is genuinely from who or what it claims to be, why invest my time and emotions in following it without suspicion.  Nobody can tell me if the channeling is really genuinely from the source and not from something being put out there to manipulate people to think a certain way and believe a certain thing or agenda and that is what worries me...and I worry constantly about people I care about being mislead or deceived or manipulated.  Guess I am just a mother hen to people who don't want to be mothered and I will have to live with that, lol.  Hope people realize how much I care about people and love humanity...because I do, and my way of showing my love is to question things or point out that maybe others should question too.  For me it is all about loving my fellow mankind and hoping we collectively will step out of blind faith in things and truly do the homework and not end up in yet another situation of being controlled and manipulated yet one more time.        

•      Of course, skeptics have every right to dismiss all channelings as negative/untrue and I have a right, likewise, to say that those who do so (dismiss all, not this or that percentage) are under the influence of the negative power.  I am not of the New Age but of the "Now Age" and in that Now moment.  Those of you who dismiss all channels (like Wes Annac, as an example) have no basis on which to do so.  As you have not examined all of the existing channels and channeled information.  If you wish to state that "most channels have some misinformation/error in them" or something of that sort, then you are on much more solid ground.   The percentage is open to question.  But to insist that all channeling is ersatz/false only demonstrates that you are not an open minded skeptic, but a closed minded one.  And are indeed a "true believer" in your rigid skeptical doctrine.  As regards Drunvalo:  He states in response to James Tyberonn:   "Yes, there are a few very important channels on Earth, such as Kryon, but you still have to be very, very careful before you accept something as true." Drunvalo Melchizidek speaking.   Indeed, discernment is key and it is obvious that you and Contract have lost that discernment if you are stating that all channeling is false.

• dear conract2012, in your profile page, i found a very interesting answer to the question you were asked, when you joined ACC.  but honestly i couldn't understand it. would you please elaborate?

Your Goals, Visions and Desires: Shit LOL

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  The Awakening - By Emmanuel DagherMay Energy Forecast Hi My Friend,It’s always a blessing for me to connect with your brilliant Spirit in this way!The world is shifting more quickly than ever, and people are waking up everywhere. The next phase of…
1 hour ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: One last battle and the Rockefeller/Hitler branch of the KM will go down.
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   9 Fun Ways To Celebrate Beltane By Melanie BecklerBlessings and Happy May! Are you noticing that right now is a potent time of change within the Earth? I'm not talking so much here about the changes humanity is undergoing now ... Though that…
12 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The global white hat alliance scored major victories last week in the ongoing secret battle for the planet Earth. Klaus Schwab Rothschild, the Battenbergs (British Royals), Hillary Clinton Rockefeller, Barack Obama Hitler, Bill Gates and Dr. Anthony…
12 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"More on AstraZeneca and its vaccine here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eskGShDOCr4"
14 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"AstraZeneca will be one of the companies that goes down during the Nuremberg 2.0 trials in the near future tons of corruption from them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YGiyTa4s7w"
14 hours ago
More…

A basic conclusion is provided at the end for the uninitiated. U.S. Congressman Hale Boggs was a dissenter of Louisiana Governor Huey P. Long. For those who do not know who he was, Huey P. Long was the politician…

Read more…