Hi i am Orion, i have been in contact with space brothers since i was a baby just one month old and had a wake up call in 1991,when a beam ship, beamed love and light down on to me through my bedroom window on to me in my bed wakiing me up from my sleep.since then i have had visitations from the galatic star fleet from my space brothers that look just like us.i have seen also various craft on a regular basis,my daughter has also seen them.is there anyone else out there who has had experiances like this?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Does a lucid obe count? I was living in Mt shasta city in 2002, going through a time of personal healing. I found myself viewing a lightship off of the south by southeast slope of the mountain. I didn't know that I was actually lucid dreaming/ out of body and I recall thinking :" Wow, I'm finally actually seeing a spaceship". The sky was blue and sunny, the forest green and the snow on Shasta white, just like a normal sunny day. The lightship was discus shaped and pure white light--no metal, no windows, just bright white light. There were small points of light, some that were leaving the large disc and some that were returning, like to and from a Mothership. There was a deep humming sound within the whole scene like OM or HU. Then I noticed that the terrain was different in that there were no paved roads and only cabins, teepees, a horse drawn wagon like it was back in time. It was only then that I realized I wasn't actually "awake" even though I was as awake as I am now. I remember thinking: "Oh, gee, does this really count as actually seeing a ufo?" I have since decided that it definitely does. My theory is that in order to see that ship, I had to visit the dimension in which it was operating. And taking the physical body along was not really possible. I regard the whole experience as a wonderful gift.
    • wow sounds great
    • START USING YOU THIRD EYE AND VISIT DIFERENT DIMENSIONS, START PRACTISING TO SEE THE AURA ON PEOPLE , PLANTS THIS ARE THE FIRST STEPS, AND THEN YOU VISION BECOMES MULTIDIMESIONAL, THERE IS SO MUCH OUT THERE TO SEE, YOU THINK THERE IS EMPTY SPACE NOT AT ALL IS FULL OF LIFE, THEY ARE MANY WEBSIDES THE SHOW YOU HOW TO USE THE ABILITY TO SEE THE AURA, REMEMBER ALL THIS POWER IS WITH IN LOVE AND LIGHT
      • can you share your own technique, the way you do it, from your very own experience??
    • michael what you saw is a real beam of love and light i seen this beam also , at first it seems like smog and the takes a shape of a human very beatiful blue light color, we all are capable to see other dimensions it takes practise and love ,REMEMBER YOU ARE MULTIDIMENSIONAL WE ARE ONE IN ALL, LOVE AND LIGHT
  • I saw three ships in Vegas, in 1995, this was when I was going through some really heavy transformations in my life.

I was at a drum circle and looked up and saw three ships, in a triangle formation about 400 feet (guestimation) above the drum circle, they appeared to be made of light, I couldn't see any metal and they appeared to be Red, Blue, and White in color. Each of them had three "prongs" sort of hard to explain, I would have to draw a picture.

I told my friends about it who happened to be there, and I said "the most amazing thing just happened I just saw alien ships!", and my friend looked at me and said, "maybe they're angels" and started laughing.

That's when I started to realize that Angels and Aliens were the same thing.

Cosmic messages, that... can't be denied... We are living in phenomenal times, that's for sure! :-)
  • Hi Orion. If it is possible, can you share to us the pics that you have taken of those crafts? Where did your space brothers come from?
  • YES WITH MY THIRD EYE IN DIFERENT DIMENSION I SEEN THEIR CRAFT
    • I'm definitely going to have to visit Sedona, sounds amazing! :)
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   What Is The Core Of Your Life On Earth? By Steven Hutchinson Wesak, on May 23, is where we think of and celebrate the birth and life of Buddha....Remember Buddha turned away from family riches to find his own inner peace and…
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😎"Why Must You," by Souldoubt....A nice groovy number from 2006-04-01...Composer: Alex Dean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B67tdwLONM"
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The pedo-blackmailed and bribed acting troupe that pretends to be the US government just bought itself a little more than a week’s survival time by means of outright crime. The Rothschild/Rockefeller owners of the US Corporation did this by fooling…
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Ah yes, that link is the source material for the video, which I provided to my friends at "Family of Light" to post, on my behalf, on YouTube, back in 2015...If you look on the cover image, it has both my logo, as well as that of FOL......Those guys…"
14 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp0BaS21r68"
14 hours ago
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://youtu.be/rp0BaS21r68?si=VbczGAkXB_mQgYa-"
14 hours ago
More…