As my clairvoyant abilities are beginning to grow and expand I'm starting to notice strange "light beings" if i can call them that dancing in the corners of my eyes, when i try to look directly at them the disappear?

Also when I'm chanting or prying or having spiritual thought i see large balls of violet and white light come to me , what are these? could this be other light beings or maybe cosmic energy? idk and theories

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank You so much for the advice on chanting, I almost made a mistake.

• I got hold of a Sirius channler and he told me to spin a cube, color one side different so I have been working on that, and this showed up on the 26th in England, my birthday is on the 24th….Also Last night I had a few beers, when I went to bed I was really relaxed, anyway I truly was in a state of allowing. Last night I had received the biggest download of geometric figures I ever seen, this went on for it seemed hours.  They were all colorful and were in multiples or thousands…It was huge I welcomed it, was totally breathtaking…I know they mean something to me inside and when the time is right I will know…..I will never forget last night for the rest of my life….

Love & Light

Joe8114329859?profile=original

• Thank you. Thought I was going crazy. While I have not yet encountered light orbs, I have noticed a very sharp increase in my noticing periphery movements. It's like my vision is expanding to 360 degrees. I constantly jerk my head around trying to see fully what has caught my eye, but never "catch" it.

I also notice a strange feeling like I am artificially "tethered" to the ground. Strange stuff.

The ringing in my ears is very annoying.

I hope this is ascension and not crazy.

• vanman, your totally normal... alota people are experiencing what you are going through :)

the ringing is normal too, i went through that in the early stages; and then a low hum/ vibration of gaia tone rang in my ear.... :)

no its not crazy stuff, its part of the shift that is happening :)

• yes i know what your talking about Daniel ;) ive experienced the same & similar.

its normal and yes they are other *energy* forms,

sometimes it can be in the form of sparkles, orbs, (whatever matter they wish to be seen as)... :)

• Yes, exactly!

When i also stare into space i see them. But mostly when it's sunny outside.

• it's so good to know i am not the only one...i experience so many things lately, i don't have the time to read about them all.... my colors are with me day and night, i can see them with opened or closed eyes, doesn't matter where i am....light balls and sparkles if i look at the sky more than 20 seconds.... tingling on top of my head and in my forehead at least 10th times a day, premonition dreams.... thank GOD i found this site! Blessings

• I see the light beings often, out of the corner of my eyes! I used to think that it was just a reflection off of my eye glasses, until I took them off. I also smell very fragrant ladies perfumes when i am reading certain posts and often see a violet or purple haze standing in my doorway. Funny thing is that when I look directly at it, it slowly dissipates, only to return a few minutes later. I now make sure that I greet whomever it is when I see it or them.  The 3rd eye ability. That is one that I have experimented with daily, especially just before I awaken fully in the mornings. I have developed that so well now that I don't second guess myself about it anymore.

• i know what you speak of this is another phenomenon all together , i think these dancing particles  is in fact the real cosmic energy that hasn't really manifested as anything yet and is just dancing around in the "mind" of god. These other lights are something more conscious then those things

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
11 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
16 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
16 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
16 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dear members...I know I can sometimes overload you guys with very esoteric cosmic data, one moment, health issues the next; problems & solutions, and then political matters......This is my adaptability ray in action.....
Please do remember, that my…"
17 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Look So Sweet" · Composed by Stephane Deschezeaux, Nothing But... Keep It Funky, Vol. 26, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2024-02-16👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MmZnhcNNk"
17 hours ago
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
17 hours ago
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
17 hours ago
More…