I had a dream that the Illuminati stormed my mother's house while I was visiting her and said I had to do something for them or they would arrest me and do things with me.

The things they wanted me to do was something that was quite impossible and too little time for it.

The first task was "Go into that street and then you see a yellow thing in the garage of this and this house number. There you find the next information of next task". When I came to that garage there was NOT what they said would be there and there was only one hour to complete the whole task, so it was like they wanted me to fail on purpose in order to be allowed to capture me or something.

I was not really afraid in the dream. It was more like I was thinking tactical in order to try to escape.

I know dreams has a strong connection to the awakened 3d world. Do you think I have to be afraid of this dream?

Much love to you all

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• NO, of course not.  Fear is what the Bad Guys feed, & depend on for their very survival, & existence in the first place. Besides Nick, didn't ya get the memo?: The Bad Guys lost!, The Good Guys won!!!!!  The 13,000 year battle between Good & Evil (Live, spelled backwards) is over. All thats left, is reeling in the last of the Bad Fish, and some mopping up.

Truly Wondrous, & Magical times are just around the corner for Humanity, where only Love & Light will prevail; where fear  & all forms of Darkness will not even be a distant memory. We are all in the best of hands, & well taken care of by Spirit,  The Heavenly Host, & our Angels and Guides, during these truly amazing times.

Be not afraid Nick. There is nothing (no-thing) to fear. Be in Peace.

Peace & Blessings...........Starman

• Always look at the positive of things never that bad mabye its a challenge to over come your fears

• The truth itself, Nick, something strange also happened to myself, it was Last Year, Nov- & December(s), respectively that I dreamt that my wife & I were 1st on vacation, very little to the N-West of Ottawa, Canada, maybe about 220 feet behind me, where there were 2 wolves, one, which was slightly nervous about me, the other one, just like that very brave to come for me & treat me like his good friend, apparently the nervous one's leader, later on Dec. that I dreamt that an ugly snake double bit me, my left hand, Place: The N-Eastern Part of The Mojave Des., California, her colours: White with red spots on her skin, a nightmare that gave me no idea, whatsoever that I could make out such a bad accident, since the case was that immediately, as I woke up, I felt a terrible chest pain, which reminded me of the word betrayal, greetings, 'J.A.,' note: Any advice information of mine is always meant for your own sake, extra note: My wife was always with me, when it happened, also any other & recent dream of mine, since 2007.
  • Good question Nick.. So i had to think/feel on it. Ok, we can not always  have joy or Peace when we have love. Love is a dual , for instance: You love someone but are afraid of loosing her because the love is so strong. But, of cource, we can have all these together. Maybee that is enlightement.
  • I've had so many messed up dreams, some disturbing, some wonderful. Honestly I don't think you should be afraid of anything, but you should be Aware... Awareness is all about seeing the deeper truth to your situation and becoming the master of your reality.

You can conquer anything that you feel threatens you with positive energy.

I've always thought of starting a dream journal, I think everyone could get some value out of it, but it takes effort, so if you are going to start to try to be more conscious about your dreams, I think that's a good first step....

Do not fear :)....

<3
  • buuuuuuuuuh! yes, you have to be afraiddd! They are going to catch you and eat you with chips and ketchup! BUUUUH!

By the way, yesterday I farted. Do I have to be afraid????

• Supreme reality is beyond "love", "peace", "joy", etc.

God is beyond all of these things put together. God created "Life" and now we call God "eternal". But even then God is beyond "eternity" altogether. It's difficult to comprehend, I know. It's not really something to try to comprehend, it will come to you when the chakras are flowing.

• Dreams have significance.

When you are dreaming the other half of the world is awake.

When you are awake the other half of the world is dreaming.

Clear light is independent of day/night.

• lol, Then sexy it is. I listened to the song you had. Nice, Thank you.
  • Change the rule Nick. You can change the outcome especially if you know that you are dreaming. Are you a lucid dreamer? If you are, tell them next time that they work for you. Order them to do something else and get away from you.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
12 seconds ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
37 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvHT7CtZ9RE"
41 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://youtu.be/qvHT7CtZ9RE?si=YkuqxjOlQ5jN7LtG"
42 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings It is a delight to be in your presence today. We are the collective energy of beings from Venus. We share with you our love, our peace and connection. We wish to be of service to you…
1 hour ago
11 hours ago
11 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
14 hours ago
More…